Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Are There Still Faithful Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Faithful Ladies? (3559 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Photo- The Real Truth About Faithful Ladies / Which Tribe Has The Most Faithful Ladies And Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 4:54am On Mar 26, 2010
iice:

There's nothing that hasn't been suggested before. Nothing works cheesy

well they werent from me, i have a touch of magic cool cool cool
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Mar 26, 2010
*Shivers*
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

*Shivers*

wetin shiver u?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 5:13am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

wetin shiver u? 
Cold grin sad
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 5:14am On Mar 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

Cold grin sad

ok ooo
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 5:15am On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

ok ooo
Umm is dat wat ur meant 2 say or do?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

Umm is dat wat your meant 2 say or do?

Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2010
O i see d heat in 9ja has affected ur sense of "care" anywayz nite oncle.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

O i see d heat in 9ja has affected your sense of "care" anywayz nite oncle.

my bad, how are u doing sweet heart, have u taken any meds? drink plenty of fluid preferable juice, like orange juice and come place ur head on uncle's chest kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by iice(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
na2day?:

well they werent from me, i have a touch of magic cool cool cool

So says everyone cheesy
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by xty123: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

There are Ladies who are still faithful day. Where there is sincerity from the two parties then u see faithfulness playing its part.

Now the Guys that complain that Ladies are unfaithful, How faithful are they?
Like the Golden rule says, what u want men to do to you u should do likewise to them.

If GUYS want Ladies to cherish, Love and take them for who they are, then they have to be sincere and treat a Lady like a Lady.

Cheers!
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by eyoniggar(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ post, trust yourself first, and you'll find
trust in whomever you find.

@na2day, assassinate Johnny depp, and iic is finished.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by iice(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
eyoniggar:

Over my frozen body grin
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by beingme(f): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
if there's no faithful ladies around then what happened to faithful men with their unfaithfulness poster?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by eyoniggar(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2010
iice:

Over my frozen body grin

You are openly denying the obvious?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by iice(f): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
eyoniggar:

You are openly denying the obvious?

He'll have to go thru me first to get to Johnny is all i'm saying cheesy
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by na2day2(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2010
eyoniggar:

i got Johnny on my radar  wink wink wink

iice:

He'll have to go thru me first to get to Johnny is all i'm saying cheesy

willingly grin grin
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by iice(f): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2010
na2day?:

willingly grin grin

Hehehehe. . .you have no idea cheesy
But thanks for being my sacrificial lamb cool
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by indie22(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
Why r u going about looking for faithful ladies, when 80% of guys can't even keep it in their pants!!!fidelity has got nothing to do with whether ure male or female, its more to do wiv you and what you're not getting/getting from ur relationship that is making you chook eye outside!!!, the truth is women are just as bad as men when it comes to being unfaithful, but there are still faithful women out there who are 100% committed to their relationships!
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
@indie, we are nt talking abt being faithful alone. We r talking abt d whole packaga beautiful, submissive,God-fearing n faithful. There ain't any woman like dat in d world of 2day.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by indie22(f): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2010
I understand, but in searching for the "perfect woman" you need to ask yourself "am I handsome, generous, God fearing and faithful"? Do you possess those same qualities?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2010
True talk. But does dat mean a man shld settle 4 d less since he gat flaw himself?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yes yes and yes. If you look like a truck, find someone who looks like a truck too dont reach above your weight.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ok let me say i'm nt handsome n faithful does dat mean i shld the marry an ugly n unfaithful lady. All d same i hv all those qualities.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Mekzie(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
Well, l know that we still have the Good ones around

wink wink wink
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
@ ebonsexy, how is ur sunday n u? Hope u went to church?i disagree wit u on dat. Ok let me say i am ugly n get an ugly lady as wife wat do i think of my children? Both party unfaithful dat wil be total pollution on d children.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Mixing the right timing, right atmosphere, right man, persistent entreatment and solid, guaranteed secrecy, virtually all women are liable to cheat.

The problem is they are rarely oportune in obtaining this mix, hence some are forced to suppress their desires. Most just say f it and do it anyway as long as some of the mix exist.

So to answer the question (in the context of our secular society) negligible handful might exist, most of the other few that are faithful is not by their personal choice.

If you go to Saudi to live and marry, you would be spoilt with choice.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by axeman85(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
yes there are still faithful ladies BUT in this current time and age, you just have to assume that your woman is faithful otherwise you go just give yourself hypertension and headaches and just high bp if you start thinking otherwise and am sure if you have a job you wont start monitoring her up and down. make you no go die becos of woman.
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
adosjun:

@indie, we are nt talking abt being faithful alone. We r talking abt d whole packaga beautiful, submissive,God-fearing n faithful. There ain't any woman like dat in d world of 2day.

Oh puhleeze. . .there are still women like that

axeman85:

yes there are still faithful ladies BUT in this current time and age, you just have to assume that your woman is faithful otherwise you go just give yourself hypertension and headaches and just high bp if you start thinking otherwise and am sure if you have a job you wont start monitoring her up and down. make you no go die becos of woman.
lol
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by indie22(f): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yes, there are a lot of beautiful, submissive, faithful and God fearing nigerian women out there, the problem is, I don't really support the average nigerian man's description of a "submissive wife".
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ok, being submissive is just dat submissive in d normal dictionary
respect
take care
support
luv ur man no matter d condition.
Oftopic- can a lady be sexy n faithful?
Re: Are There Still Faithful Ladies? by adosjun(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ok wat do u think of a gurl dat stil gives her contacts to toaster even wen she is stil in a relationship wil u say she is faithful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I sleep with Her? / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.