Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" (31227 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
lol I'm an AKWA IBOMITE...
one Love brother!!
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Your region and state is cursed, no airport, no sea port, no roads,no electricity.

The state and the region is indeed cursed.
lol.. but we don't bomb ourselves.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by phreakabit(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
konoplyanka:

stupid man. when do you see a yoruba boko haram?

some of you just reason with your anus.

your generations are part of boko haram go figure.

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
lol I'm an AKWA IBOMITE...
ato idung uke ke akwa ibom state
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
[s] Your region and state is cursed, no airport, no sea port, no roads,no electricity.

The state and the region is indeed cursed. [/s]
from your moniker, it's obvious u are an attention seeker. silence is the best answer to a fool.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by fatiaforreal: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Afonja shut ur trap.
The Ijaws are majority in this country and are sprea out in Akwa Ibom State, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and Ondo and will combine together to wipe Bini away and the Yorubas will watch helplessly as how their cousins are consumed and wiped off to extinction.
They're not our cousins!
They have their history, we have our history!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nnamdiojukwu: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
from your moniker, it's obvious u are an attention seeker. silence is the best answer to a fool.
I know that is your ghost that mentioned me na.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by dview001(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ato idung uke ke akwa ibom state
nto ibiono ibom.... ikot akpabio... ayem idiohon me akpan iko ke ntan LOL
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by dview001(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
one Love brother!!
one NigerDelta bro... much love
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Xisnin:

That is a primitive mode of thinking that should be found among
pre-historic humans, any group living in the modern world cannot
just declare a country. Well, they can, but nobody will take such group serious.
mtcheww
Where in my post did I say they should just declare independence, there are steps they will take if they are serious about it
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
nto ibiono ibom.... ikot akpabio... ayem idiohon me akpan iko ke ntan LOL
hahaha lol make sense i had to confirm cos so many afonjas claiming akwa ibomites.
Afo aba ke uyo?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by tonididdy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:
Fear don dey catch Obaseki, try any rubbish, and meet a situation uglier than your face
electronic-ijaw
if you see gun you fit pull trigger?...if yes meet me for back of edokpolor Grammer school...

beans brain

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by dview001(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahaha lol make sense i had to confirm cos so many afonjas claiming akwa ibomites.
Afo aba ke uyo?
iyo mba ke Lagos but nka ufok nwed ke ilorin
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by coputa(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
and they don't know they will be treated as minorities there.. personally Edo state is bigger dan bini as a tribe we av other tribes like the Esans so bini should chill.
Why is it that it's only the binis that always produce the Oba,the only recognized traditional ruler in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
iyo mba ke Lagos but nka ufok nwed ke ilorin
ami mba ke Benin nka ufok nwed ke Benin (UNIBEN)
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
coputa:
Why is it that it's only the binis that always produce the Oba,the only recognized traditional ruler in Edo state.
because that throne is an ancient one.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
tonididdy:

e-ijaw
if you see gun you fit pull trigger?...if yes meet me for back of edokpolor Grammer school...

beans brain
this one dey here dey make mouth for faceless forum. Nonsense
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by dview001(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
ami mba ke Benin nka ufok nwed ke Benin (UNIBEN)
nice one bro.. ku yak mmo utuk o.... AKWA ibom isi daha edem LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by buskie13(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
thatsamenigga:

nairaland giving nitwits the opportunity to have opinions on matters they know nothing about since 2005
close that gutter man
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
buskie13:
close that gutter man
warris dis one saying?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Errrm no. We cannot count on you. We fix ish ourselves. We've been doing it for centuries.
kaiii all these southern Nigerians you ppl believe you have charms too much. if fight start for Kaduna now na una go cry pass every body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Bobby808: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Nobody is interested in oppressing any law abiding Ijaws in Edo State. Ijaws are a part and parcel of Edo State and have been from time immemorial. But any criminals coming from far away States to derail the seaport project would be dealt with severely.

Why would a people be so backward. It's just terrible. If anything good wants to be built, political Ijaws would just want to disrupt it. That's how the Oil and Gas free zone which was to be built in Escravos was derailed because of the stupid argument that they chose to have with itsekiri. Now Jonathan left and the project that would have created thousands upon thousands of jobs has been abandoned.
The Brass LNG project also has been abandoned. Not a single project in anywhere Ijaws dominate because the Ijaw elite are selfish and are fine with depriving the ijaw populace of development . Bayelsa with all its allocation is probably the worst state in the South. It appears like the political Ijaw are the Northern elite of Southern Nigeria.

NB
Most Ijaws I know personally are some of the most wonderful personalities you would come across. And I know a lot. My reference to Ijaws here is to the political elite that forment trouble @ every opportunity for development. Like every tribe there is the loudest mouths that stereotypically represent the crowd. Like Edo women have the stereotypical image of Italian prostitution.
Bloody lier. Am sure you are from Hausa Tulani, Itsekiri, Yoruba person. You think Ijaws will sleep while you oppress them every hour and siphone thier God given natural resources. He nor go work. The Ijaws will always stand against any oppressive act.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Bobby808: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:
Fear don dey catch Obaseki, try any rubbish, and meet a situation uglier than your face
This ugly man go marry too abi?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nowenuse: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
just mention a state in the north where Yoruba's cab be found as indigenes?

Kwara & Kogi are classified as North-central, hope you know?

There is one yoruba town (Jebba) that spilled over from Kwara into Niger state. so you have yoruba indigenes in Niger state.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nowenuse: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Yorubas are not settlers in Niger state, they have every right to run as every other man or woman in Niger state. This talk of settlers doesn't work in one Nigeria. If the yorubas put their act together they can push for the governor's seat. They are a major tribe in Niger state.

No, pls, there is only one yoruba town (Jebba) in Niger state. The original Jebba is in kwara state, but part of it (Jebba north) falls under Niger state.

Nupes and Gbagyis are the only majority tribes in Niger state. The rest are minorities.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=opuambe post=62481126][/quote]

Not even buhari grin
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Dantedasz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
coputa:
Ijaws are peace loving people,in ogbe ijaw and Aladja communal clash,it's the the urhobos(udu) Aladja that are the agent provocateur.The ijaws promotes peace,,blessing and progress .

Even you know this is not true. Ijaws are land grabbing and violent and are in conflict with everybody-they fight the Itsekiris,they fight the Urhobos and even fight and kill themselves.
Their youths are mainly cultists and rarely go to school. While the adults are mostly militants and pipeline vandals.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Igbodicool(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hector09:
So there is ijaws at edo state eh, i luv them cus they are not coward thou i am an ikwerre man
Ijaw is a tribe is Ikwerre also a tribe or a clan under a tribe?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Hector09(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Igbodicool:

Ijaw is a tribe is Ikwerre also a tribe or a clan under a tribe?
ikwerre is a tribe, if my facts are right, it is d biggerst tribe in rivers state
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by williams080: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
well look before you leap, lets forget about sentiment, do you know what is call a kingdom? the so called arranging olodiamen king where were him since if not for the newly opportunity coming to the area of gelegele , edo south is palaces, chiefs are crown/coronated by the oba of benin , lets be reasonable at time irrespective of our interest , una do ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria / FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.