Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" (31224 Views)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Kwara, Kogi and Niger state has yo-ro-ba people there, they have every right to those lands as much as the northerners.
No they are settlers in the north and will be chased out
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
check his moniker, he's an imposter, not to be taken seriously.
Lazy criminals, kidnappers, militants etc,you guys are worse than bokoharam.

You guys need sarowiwa treatment but cos of peace and one Nigeria, pmb is just watching you.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
omogin:

Keep fooling around. When they invade you, smelling Fulani soldiers will use your women as samples
i thought you were a lady? how could you used strong words like that on other women?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
deekseen:
I don't understand what Obaseki is trying to insinuate.

In other places the Yorubas will hhave their Baale, the Hausas will have their Seriki and the Igbos will have their Eze Ndigbo (or whatever the title is) in the same community and no one will say anything.

Now, the Ijaws crowned theirs to protect their interests and it's a problem?

The "Majority" are gods and the "Minority", footstools?

Obaseki, do your worst!
It isnt even like that, Ijaws are indegenous to Edo state , the coronation was for Olodiama kingdom in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

Yorubas are not settlers in Niger state, they have every right to run as every other man or woman in Niger state. This talk of settlers doesn't work in one Nigeria. If the yorubas put their act together they can push for the governor's seat. They are a major tribe in Niger state.
Rubbish, try it now , landgrabbing yorubas, even Ilorin you cant appoint king , you want to be governor in niger state, yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
omogin:

Keep fooling around. When they invade you, smelling Fulani soldiers will use your women as samples
Afonja shut ur trap.
The Ijaws are majority in this country and are sprea out in Akwa Ibom State, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and Ondo and will combine together to wipe Bini away and the Yorubas will watch helplessly as how their cousins are consumed and wiped off to extinction.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

You guys need sarowiwa treatment but cos of peace and one Nigeria, pmb is just watching you.
you Killed one of our Heroes in Ogoni land, but his spirits lives on to the mind of millions today.. the truth is, your bastard dictators and blood sucking vampires can only destroy our body, our spirits will continue to fight for the cause.... curse be on you for making mockery of Ken Saro Wiwa...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
So you mean Ijaw people are educated?

why is their region one of the poorest in the country?

Can you tell me why an educated person will hate a good thing and keep driving development away?

with the geographical location of ijaw land,they have no single seaport, no single airport why?

The booming business in Ijaw land is ogogolo,can you call such a people educated?
Dont be silly the Ijaw region is the south south the richest region in Nigeria, the only president with a phd was an Ijaw man, so get ur facts right , IJAWs are highly educated

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Afonja shut ur trap.
The Ijaws are majority in this country and are sprea out in Akwa Ibom State, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and Ondo and will combine together to wipe Bini away and the Yorubas will watch helplessly as how their cousins are consumed and wiped off to extinction.
no war vibes now bro.. but thr Benis should be careful. seriously. the esans are not part of it. no other edo tribe only the Benis, i think only the delta Ijaws can mathch dem. they were once neighbours(Bendel)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:

Dont be silly the Ijaw region is the south south the richest region in Nigeria, the only president with a phd was an Ijaw man, so get ur facts right , IJAWs are highly educated
don't mind that frustrated retard.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:

cursed fellow
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
check his moniker, he's an imposter, not to be taken seriously.
Bere ofori i minabo,Noted
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by eulogy: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na wa o. Ijaws are not Binis so y should they be ruled by the oba? Mr Governor for your good and that of your oba ensure that nothing happens to the Ijaws under your rule. Egberi fa o!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by henryhemon(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Ijaws make up two Local Government in Akwa Ibom state.
the people of Eastern Obolo Local Government and Ibeno Local in Akwa ibom state are Ijaws.
The both L.G.A shares boundary with the Atlantic Ocean and both are Oil Producing Communities.
My Mum is from there.
The Ibibio being the Majority tried to marginalize the Ijaw minorities in Akwa ibom state but they were met with a stiff resistance by the Ijaw Nation.
To know more about Ijaws in Akwa ibom state.
Read below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obolo_people
cc nengibo TonyeBarcanista
Thanks.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
how long my bro? this land issue would have been settled once and for all when Jonathan was there
You might have notice dis bini claim started at the begining of buharis regime,they wer silent all through Jonathans period, they are working hand in hand with the Yorubas because they want to site a seaport in their landlocked fossilized kingdom, but the Ijaw man is too liberal we need to start becoming tribalistic like the Wazobia, and all remove all of them working in our communities, dis good man no dey work for Nigeria
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
cursed fellow
Ignore him, his hatred will kill him soon enough

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
dview001:
ijaw and Edo people should settle their differences because we are one Nigerdelta... you are only to fight with the Yorubas and foolanis
lol you sound like an ipob
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:

Bere ofori i minabo,Noted
.. bayelsa right? wink[quote author=nengibo post=62490832]
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
.. bayelsa right? wink
Rivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:

savage grin
nengibo:

savage

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:
Rivers
damn bro.... your Ijaw sound sweet like my mama banga soup.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
even me the suspect. but he said the truth sha.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by nengibo: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
damn bro.... your Ijaw sound sweet like my mama banga soup.
Lol thanks bro, one love

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:

You might have notice dis bini claim started at the begining of buharis regime,they wer silent all through Jonathans period, they are working hand in hand with the Yorubas because they want to site a seaport in their landlocked fossilized kingdom, but the Ijaw man is too liberal we need to start becoming tribalistic like the Wazobia, and all remove all of them working in our communities, dis good man no dey work for Nigeria
I have always said this thing.. izon Ebe need to gathered and start thinking selfish.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:
Lol thanks bro, one love
which part of rivers?
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by konoplyanka: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
somehow:
What is the difference between what I said and what you said?

6 and half a dozen?

The person that said north was talking politically.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
even me the suspect. but he said the truth sha.
yeah the fact is that Benin should be zoned to the Southwest. If we include them to one Niger Delta Republic, they might betray us due to their allegiance to their Afonja cousins
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by dview001(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lol I'm an AKWA IBOMITE...
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
nengibo:

That's good,let it reflect on the environment and how they live their lives.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by coputa(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
somehow:
Why did you call it a traditional head and not "king"?
The Onogie of Uromi is their king,he confers traditional title on their sons and not the oba of Benin.
Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Nnamdiojukwu: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
cursed fellow
Your region and state is cursed, no airport, no sea port, no roads,no electricity.

The state and the region is indeed cursed.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Warns Ijaws: "Don’t Take My Tolerance For Granted" by Afriifa(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
yeah the fact is that Benin should be zoned to the Southwest. If we include them to one Niger Delta Republic, they might betray us due to their allegiance to their Afonja cousins
and they don't know they will be treated as minorities there.. personally Edo state is bigger dan bini as a tribe we av other tribes like the Esans so bini should chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat / EndSARS: Eromosele Adene Arrested & Detained, Sister Onomene Adene Speaks / Protest Going On On LAGOS STATE Secretariat Road (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.