Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves (2179 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
bro,

I didn't deliberately avoid anything. I merely pointed out the flaws in your write up. I I simply stated that your write is very biased and one sided. There is no way you can simply state that women are promiscuous because of the attitude of some men just like you can attribute the attitude of a full grown adult to another person.
I believe everyone should be responsible for their actions

Read the last qoute of my first comment again to clarify your doubt.

Stop arguing with yourself. Read my OP again and you can come back to take me to task about what I have actually written, not what you think I wrote

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Belafonte(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahaha...you are cocky. grin

And intelligent and handsome to boot. cool
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

And intelligent and handsome to boot. cool
It's cool.wink
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Stop arguing with yourself. Read my OP again and you can come back to take me to task about what I have actually written, not what you think I wrote
Read our discussions again and see if " I am arguing with my self "
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
bro,

I didn't deliberately avoid anything. I merely pointed out the flaws in your write up. I I simply stated that your write is very biased and one sided. There is no way you can simply state that women are promiscuous because of the attitude of some men, just like you can attribute the attitude of a full grown adult to another person.
I believe everyone should be responsible for their actions

Read the last qoute of my first comment again to clarify your doubt.
You have clearly misunderstood the post. LOL

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
You have clearly misunderstood the post. LOL
no ma read our discussions
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by walepackage(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
MidNightHunter:

What's then special about fucking around,bro ? Any guyz can go around an engage in all form of sex with random ladies ,@ the end ,it profits nothing !
Maybe,just to feed ur childish ego. smh

#SpitOnFuvkBoys!
he was feeling like kingkong.When almost some have lost count how many we have kpansh,but regreting those act now,no big deal.Thats why i just laugh when i see some kind of comment braging about how many lady they shag.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:
Ladies are not to blame. Economy is to blame.

No sane person will choose prostitution when she has wealth. I mention "sane"
what wealth, do u sit down and get wealthy ?
Or u work for it.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Belafonte:

Exactly, that's why men cannot be blamed for women increasingly selling kitten for material comfort. Any girl who chooses to do that has done so if her own volition.

There is a reason why prostitution is called the oldest profession in the world, and marriage is called legal prostitution.

For every difficult or impossible situation, i will show you two people who have taken very different actions in alleviating their problems. There are prostitutes/oloshos who are from less humble homes than girls who do not sell their bodies. Everybody is solely responsible for their choices.

But the main reason for prostitution is greed and materialism. There are women in this country who work to feed, and they do all sorts of jobs. The oloshos you see are what they are because they want the good things of life through short cuts. There are families with a monthly income of less than 30k and the women(wives and mothers) don't prostitute themselves.
. You ve said it all bro. No addition,no subtraction.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
no ma read our discussions
I read it before I made a comment.
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mariinee:
I read it before I made a comment.
k
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Bibi294(f): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
JayCynic:
At the age of 17, i've banged all kinda girls in the world, from deflated boobs to Tomboys, from Slayqueens to Runsgals, From Jehovah Witness to Deeper Life. Ladies that cry after sex only amaze me, so long as it wasnt rape, girls dont move me
How's that an achievement? Good radiance to bad rubbish
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by Joislim(f): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
JayCynic:
At the age of 17, i've banged all kinda girls in the world, from deflated boobs to Tomboys, from Slayqueens to Runsgals, From Jehovah Witness to Deeper Life. Ladies that cry after sex only amaze me, so long as it wasnt rape, girls dont move me
so we should clap for you undecided
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by JayCynic(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bibi294:

How's that an achievement? Good radiance to bad rubbish

The word is spelt riddance and not radiance. Your English is the bad rubbish I guess
Re: Ladies: Don't Blame Guys For Rise In Prostitution, Blame Yourselves by JayCynic(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joislim:
so we should clap for you undecided

my point is that prostitution is not the right word to use, if a girl has sex with a guy conscentiously and emotions are attached, its not prostitution. She mentioned something about going out on dates, i mean do you take a prostitute out on a date?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / My Friend, Her Boyfriend And I / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.