Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229764 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2011
bvci am based in lagos and so do not know a consultant at asaba. ask water producers in that area they will recommend someone for you. st mera what machine brand are you using? it is either your tehnician is incompetent or you bought scrap or you have a bad operator. ask around for a tested technician to help you isolate the cause of your machine problems.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Chuksxp: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
HIGH QUALITY BOTTLE WATER PRODUCTION MACHINERY

We have the following products for sale:

1. You need a Pet bottle Blow Moulding Machine comprising of Blower/Heater/Air Compressor – N2,500,000

2. You need Bottle Mould specially made according to your choice, each size – N220,000

3. You need a complete Water Treatment Equipment to pass NAFDAC quality tests (Mechanical Filter/Active Carbon Filter/Ion Exchanger/Reverse Osmosis System/Ozone Generator/UV Sterilizer/Water Tanker - N2,700,000

4. You need Automatic Washing/Filling/Capping Machine in conveyor pattern - N2,500,000

5. You need Sleeve wrapping and Shrink tunnel machines - N1,500,000

6. You need Hot code Printer Machine or Ink Cup date coding Machine, each - N125,000

7. Automatic Sachet Water Packaging machine - N330,000

8. 100KVA Generating Set - N2,000,000

Chuks
The Coopers BV & Co Ltd
chuksxp@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bvc(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2011
So far, I went to NAFDAC in Asaba to get their requirements, so my plan has to be redrawn to get an L-shape structure and detached from the other two bedroom that will be in the site. My uncle's family friends in Phchanged their line of business, so they offered me everything they have in their current functional pure water factory, I paid already, so as soon as the building is ready, we transfer from their facility to mine.I might use their brand name for a start while waiting for mine, is that ok? Or are they problems attached or percieved? Please enlighten me. I'm on my way to Asaba, to get the product name registered in min. Of commerce and industry. We are digging a 6feet borehole, 150feet deep(NAFDAC required this) for 100k, excluding sumo, wires, oipes and ropes. Please my mentors. Advice me where necessary.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by FV: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2011
I have the a compound well fenced and borehole running already. What I need is the financial implication of equipments required. Kindly assist if you have the info.( ambroseezeilo@yahoo.com ) Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stmera: 10:02am On Sep 19, 2011
Madam L

My machine is DINGLI brand new although the problem has been fixed and working very well now

Karbaka please i need your e-book on the secret that makes Pure water company owners millionaires

my email is solo_nede@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stmera: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2011
Madam L , Karbaka and the Huz

as a new man in the pure water biz i am having some challenges aspa customer demand
ATWAP approved price for my locality/zone is N80 per bag but some big customers with capability of buying
up to 300bags /month are asking for N60/bag. this is because some producers from neighboring ATWAP Zones were prices per bag are less (N60)
are crossing over to our zone to sell at N60.

my challenge is that, this customers are willing to patronize me if and only if i sell at N60per bag
but then i have ATWAP to face thereafter. i really don't want to be mischievous.

Huz which marketing strategy shud i deploy so that no one will get hurt.

should i want to sell at N60per bag do you think i can make good profit
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2011
hello people, am sorry for my absence from the thread,it was due to some responsibilities:the evidence of which is shown below.i have a big task of making that report to come to be.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2011
st. mera:

i am  new to this site but have been able to go thru all the trend on the water biz as posted by kabarka, madam L and others.
i want to sincerely thank all especially kabarka and madam L for their great contribution and open mindedness.

God is using this site/trend to create JOB and Wealth for Nigerians + others

i have a pure water factory  which started sales on 1st Sept 2011 with the following facilities on ground

2.  trucks for delivery
1.  sealing machine.

daily  sales looks good for now as a beginner but my concern is that the sealing machine horizontal  heater meter is always having fault weekly thereby resulting
to leakage and improper sealing. moreso, the technician leaves far away from my factory and sometimes difficult to get hold of him to fix the problem
this cud possibly leads to Non productive time. HUZ how do i handle this concern. 

@st.mera
Yes that can really waste your time as a beginner.
But there is nothing much in handling that yourself,when you manage to get someone that will fix the problem,pay close attension to what the person is doing,e.g loosing of nuts at both ends of the two rods,how the teflon is attached with abro tape to the rod,how to change positions of the teflon to maximize the surfaces.

it does'nt worth it to stop production because of this though it can be troublesome sometimes but the earlier you try the better control you have there.

if your operator cant handle this,do not depend on him when the repairer comes.go there and watch so that when such thing repeats,you can direct them on what to do.

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PAYS,your WORKERS CARE ONLY ABOUT THEIR SALARY.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tahbahalif(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Please, is there anybody with viable knowledge of the associated risks?

@kabarka, i think it would be helpful, if you can attach the cost and list of equipments required

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omoola007(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2011
I am looking to start a bottle water preform and bottle blowing business. I would like to gauge the Market from those in the water business.

Questions

Do most water companies blow their own bottles or they buy it from preform sellers?

Are preforms mostly imported or made in Nigeria? (Heard they are mostly from Ghana )

What is the going rate for preforms? And blown bottle? Both 75cl and 1. 5 litres

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2011
Why not go into cap production.Many factories that i know that have the bottle moulding machines still buy the caps (cover)from plastic companies.I guess it's because the cap producing machine is quite expensive.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by baabaa: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
please is water satchet business lucrative? having gone through comments of others, i realized that one needs up to N3.5m to start a small water stachet businees. i will appreciate if i can know all that it takes to start the business. pls you can get me on my email-toparian2008@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by brymon007: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
this pure water is real but it require a lot of cash.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olabagro: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ kabarka i so much appreciate this blog,pls i will to have all necessary machine needed to set up this factory. Thanks .olab007@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DEBOLABI: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2011
please look at this design,

will nafdac approve this structure.

karbaka and Madam L, please respond urgent

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by pureh2opro(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2011
Special Announcement

DON'T INVEST IN THIS BUSINESS UNTIL YOU READ THIS

WHO ELSE NEEDS A PURE WATER FEASIBILITY STUDY LOADED WITH COST IMPLICATIONS,PROFIT ANALYSIS,LATEST NAFDAC REQUIREMENTS AND MANY MORE?

Don't invest blindly.Know what you are going in for. CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR INSTANT DOWNLOAD NOW

To your pure water business success.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by femi2008: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!
University of the Caribbean is looking for reliable lecturers for the following Degree and Master Degree programs:
College of Business and Economics
 The College of Business and Economics offers programs leading to the following Bachelor degrees:
 • Accounting
 • Business Administration
 • Communications
 • Finance
 • Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism
 • Human Resource Management
 • Insurance and Risk Management
 • International Business
 • Management
 • Marketing
 • International Relations
College of Science and Engineering
 The College of Science and Engineering offers programs leading to the following Bachelor degrees:
 • Computer Engineering
 • Computer Information Systems
 • Computer Science
 • Engineering Management
 • Environmental Science
 • Management Information Systems
 • Occupational Health and Safety
College of Social, Human Behavior & Art
 The College of Social and Human Behavior offers programs leading to the following Bachelor degrees:
 • Criminal Justice Management
 • Health Care Administration
 • Law Enforcement Management
 • Political Science
 • Psychology
 • Public Administration
 • Public Health
 • Social Work
 . Religious Studies
 . Theology

College of Education
 The College of Education offers programs leading to the following
 Bachelor degrees:
 • Early Childhood Education
 • Education
 • Education Administration
 • Health and Physical Education

Requirements: Master Degrees & PhDs with 4 to 5years experiences.
Interview Date: 8th October 2011
Venue: FOUNTAIN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
22/24, Agborho Street, Opposite Govt. College, Ikorodu
Lagos.

Send your applications with CV, & Credentials to:

University of the Caribbean (Liaison Office) Nigeria
50, T.O.S Benson road, Ikorodu, Lagos
Tel: 234-8024326624

Applicants from other States can send applications to: universityofthecaribbean@ymail.com

Applications close on 1st October 2011
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by baabaa: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2011
does anyone has the feasibility study of bottled water business?What is the cost implications and what is prospect does it have now and in the future in nigeria.pls you willdo well to get me on my email address-toparian2008@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Tatia(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Pure Water Factory Available for Lease in Oyo State. Oke Ogun axis. Factory, Borehole, Machinery - all installed. Ready for production. You can contact me to rose_wale@yahoo.com or 832-265-5268. Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2011
debolabi i have looked at your plan but i must confess i am not too good at readind plans. however those two toilets cannot be there. i suggest you ask around and hIire a consultant or get nafdac staff to come and have a good look at the facility on ground. at certain stages you need expert advice and not depend on just any advice.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by spicyc: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
tahbahalif:

Please, is there anybody with viable knowledge of the associated risks?

@kabarka, i think it would be helpful, if you can attach the cost and list of equipments required

Thanks

people obtain this request when they drop their email address.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2011
DEBOLABI:

please look at this design,

will nafdac approve this structure.

karbaka and Madam L, please respond urgent
A simple and interesting plan ,sure could be approved BUT i think
1, the toilet has to be moved.
2, that exit in production room leads to where? am afraid you have to close it for your own good.
3, i did not see space for office.why?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2011
st. mera:

Madam L , Karbaka and the Huz

as a new man in the pure water biz i am having some challenges aspa customer demand
ATWAP approved price for my locality/zone is N80 per bag but some big customers with capability of buying
up to 300bags /month are asking for N60/bag. this is because some producers from neighboring ATWAP Zones were prices per bag are less (N60)
are crossing over to our zone to sell at N60.

my challenge is that, this customers are willing to patronize me if and only if i sell at N60per bag
but then i have ATWAP to face thereafter. i really don't want to be mischievous.

Huz which marketing strategy shud i deploy so that no one will get hurt.

should i want to sell at N60per bag do you think i can make good profit   

where is your location?
There are many factors to consider if you are to drop price namely proximity,quantity, capacity and cash.

proximity- the distance between your factory and the market.the closer the BETTER.
Quantity-how many will the customer buy,the more the better.
capacity-how many can your truck carry,the more the better,the lesser fuel consumed.
cash- if cash the better because it will increase and fasten your turnover.

Finally,for me i think 300bag/month is a poor deal.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segunjowo(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
Please can i start this pure water biz with 500k start up? if yes, kindly mail me some guides on the way forward. if not, pls which other biz can i start with this amount? I will appreciate a partner interested in this biz, if he/she stays around Isolo/Okota axis of lagos. thanks. segunjowo2006@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hannie: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2011
I wonder why no one is talking of the increment in price of satchet water/bag . . .

at Ikorodu it has gone up to as much as between N70-100 per bag whilst the retailers are having a field day selling it N10/satchet or 2 for N15  shocked  grin

ATWAP Ketu zone are also intending from Friday to increase theirs since the Ikorodu zone successfully increased theirs. . .

hmnnn . . .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
segunjowo:

Please can i start this pure water biz with 500k start up? if yes, kindly mail me some guides on the way forward. if not, pls which other biz can i start with this amount? I will appreciate a partner interested in this biz, if he/she stays around Isolo/Okota axis of lagos. thanks. segunjowo2006@yahoo.com.

ofcourse, why not.it depends on how desirous you are.
you can start as a distributor or you can lease a factory.you look for factories that are ready to throw in the towel.i believe these options will solve your need of being a CEO.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
hannie:

I wonder why no one is talking of the increment in price of satchet water/bag . . .

at Ikorodu it has gone up to as much as between N70-100 per bag whilst the retailers are having a field day selling it N10/satchet or 2 for N15  shocked  grin

ATWAP Ketu zone are also intending from Friday to increase theirs since the Ikorodu zone successfully increased theirs. . .

hmnnn . . .

Happy to hear this is happening in lagos.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
please send details on business start-up and other related topics to Akindunni@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2011
@Madam L Please find the attached a modified building plan for a Bottle water factory.Do you think this one will sail NAFDAC approval?

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by saoron: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
The forum seems to b dead, what is going on ? I need help on some issues concerning the pure water biz. If any1 can help!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.