Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228873 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Hi everyone and welcome to a beautiful new year.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
Happy New year to all too . . . need to spend time to know more about this thread
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 9jaIhail(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
@kabarka i must say a big thanks to you for starting up this thread may the good lord bless you in millions. please i have interest for the pure water business possibly combine it with bottle waters. i will like you to send me the requirement i need to start up with such as sealing producing machines etc.i am in asia right now i can buy them from here if buying them here will be better.please try to specify how much the prices of each of the things i need is in Nigeria market so that i can figure it out with the prices here.
my email id is mikesonmc@yahoo.co.uk

thanking you in anticipation mr kabarka. once again God bless you for been kind and open to people.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
Price per bag and sachet up everywhere by force. I have added N10 to my former price per bag.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2012
madam L:

Price per bag and sachet up everywhere by force. I have added N10 to my former price per bag.

I would admit that i enjoyed your comment on this thread and that of the gentleman called Karbaka . . . . I have gone through from first page to the last page . . . You got mail.
Thanks, Guys
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
@9ja I hail. Not a good idea to buy machines de way u intend to do. Must be sure parts and technicians r available here
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Osa201: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
Happy New Year Everyone!

I have to say i am most impressed by this forum, particularly the contributions and guidance from Kabarka and MadamL. I am particularly interested in this business also. For now i have the land and would appreciate the information pack from you, Kabarka. It will be most appreciated. Thanks

Osaretin_O@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2012
I wish someone could shed more light on the procedure, cost and how long it takes to get the NAFDAC Number in detail
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by inspireall: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2012
make una check www.gdrexpert.com

for all pure water production business in nigeria,

they help u get started

www.gdrexpert.com

email them on

info@gdrexpert.com

check: www.gdrexpert.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2012
@inspireall. Welcome sir. While not outrightly doubting you I am not quite sure N400000 can touch de tip in setting up.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 9jaIhail(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2012
Thank you kabarka i got your email.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 9jaIhail(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2012
madam L:

@9ja I hail. Not a good idea to buy machines de way u intend to do. Must be sure parts and technicians r available here

Thanks Madam L God Bless you for your information.i am now worried and scared to buy anything from here to avoid making any mistake since i do not have experience on this business. Madam L could you please give me a break down of what i need to buy to start up in a little way the names of the things i need and the prices in Nigeria excluded bore whole and land.you can break it down here on the forum or to my email mikesonmc@yahoo.co.uk

thanking you in advance
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DEBOLABI: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2012
@PHIL2011

the generator issue:

the tiger generator issue, you said we should ask a month later, how is it now? i guess it works, please tell use how it work.

tank:
please the tank you use, how many litre? and how do you install/place it? is it one tank or two tank? or can i used the existing please i will appreciate that.

please i also want to know how many bagsĀ  you produce in a day since you use a single machine,

please i'm sorry, are you saying your packaging machine is a fairly used, i saw something like that in one of your post?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
Another day here for me to learn more . . . . MadamL, u got mail
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Fhemmy. I saw the mail long ago and been composing an answer. I will get back to you soon but Kabarka's free pack will take care of most of the questions.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kunlekunle: 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
kabarka

where in naija can i get pet bottles and cappers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
madam L:

@Fhemmy. I saw the mail long ago and been composing an answer. I will get back to you soon but Kabarka's free pack will take care of most of the questions.

Thanks . . . I just love the way you and the gentleman are taking care of the questions and i am kinda talking to my better half about it
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Guday, we supply bottle cap @ 1.70 per cap. You can contact me on tunapa4dem@yahoo.com or +2348030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bamboke(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2012
Hello Kabarka

Please I would like to ask for the prices of the machines needed to set up a pure water factory and how much should one project to set up one. Please minimally! Where can the machines be purchased too? Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Osa201: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hello Kabarka, please iam yet to receive the information pack from you.

My email address is: Osaretin_O@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ng4am(f): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
Madam l pls if u ve dat his free pack pls forward it to me @ ng4am@yahoo.Com thanx.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cdrealtors: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2012
I want to thank you all for the contribution so far. I own a pure water factory somewhere around iyana Oba (akesan) and it's been there for upward of 6 years. I noticed that if I'm not around supervising things in the factory things go upside down. I have relocated to another town but the factory remains with several challenges( management).please I 'm considering a lease manager, competent manager or partnership. Interested person should please send a mail to citydwellersrealtors@yahoo.com or call 08033294366
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cdrealtors: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2012
Hello everyone and thanks for the exchange of ideas. I have this pure water factory around lasu- isheri road and it's been running now for upward of 6 years. I have to leave Lagos to another city and I need a competent lease manager,manager or partner that understds management and can run it into profitability.interested person(s) should be please send a mail to. Citydwellersrealtors@yahoo.com or send a text to 08090977759 for further discussion.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2012
Price of sachet of water finally got to N10 in every part of Lagos paving the way for a successful increase of bag price
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2012
cdrealtors:

Hello everyone and thanks for the exchange of ideas. I have this pure water factory around lasu- isheri road and it's been running now for upward of 6 years. I have to leave Lagos to another city and I need a competent lease manager,manager or partner that understds management and can run it into profitability.interested person(s) should be please send a mail to. Citydwellersrealtors@yahoo.com or send a text to 08090977759 for further discussion.

Are you only looking for manager or you need an investor . . ?
What is the size of the factory and what is the current turn over, if you want, we could talk all these offline.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
One again compliment of da season to everyone on NL that as contributed to this thread,i being planning to set up my factory in Ado Ekiti.pls mr karbaka and madam L,my Quest. Goes thus.1)how much is a bag of p.water in ur domain,cos in my area it is N120,2) how does it cost to produce a 1"k.g of raw nylon from the factory cos it's around 410-420 if i'm not mistaking.3)with the issue of fuel subsidy as it been affecting ur turnover(gain).4)WILL u be increasing the salary of ur worker's if so by wat %.5)now that a sachet is 1 for N10 and 2 for N15 due to fuel subsidy is evrytin still balancing up
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
madam L link=atopic=418542.msg9912809#msg9912809 date=1325930550:

Price of sachet of water finally got to N10 in every part of Lagos paving the way for a successful increase of bag price

N10 increment?Which means your selling N60 per bag. Well,lagos is the center of excellence and it could be the best approach in lagos so that you dont loose your customers in a jiffy.

In ph,N10 per sachet is old news.Then a bag goes for b/w N60 and N70,N80.
But now we sell N100 per bag and i dont think this is enough.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
kabarka:

N10 increment?Which means your selling N60 per bag. Well,lagos is the center of excellence and it could be the best approach in lagos so that you dont loose your customers in a jiffy.

In ph,N10 per sachet is old news.Then a bag goes for b/w N60 and N70,N80.
But now,we sell N100 per bag
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sorry for not updating. We now sell N80 to N100 and I heard Ketu is doing N130.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.