Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229769 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by traeces(m): 7:58pm On May 10, 2012
traeces: Kabarka, Madam L et al, 10x for d great & selfless work u've elected urselves to do. God bless u. Pls empower me wit all d data dat relates to a cost-effective & profitable start-up at goldtraeces@gmail.com. 10x
Will some1 pls talk to me.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2012
traeces:
@traeces
i have sent you mails.
If there's sometin u want to know,call my line 08063842418
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2012
traeces:
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 12, 2012
kabarka:
am familiar wit this email address,you ought to have gotten the info u r requesting but in any case will send it again.
yes u're right sir,i requested that of the bottled water analysis,i got that of the pure water b4,coz we are looking @ starting both @ once.once again thank u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jomodupri(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2012
Oga Kabarka,

Could you please share with me on the bottled and pure water production and marketing analysis?

My email is jomodupri@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry for all the inconvenience this may have cause.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 14, 2012
Do I need a Nafdac number to import perfumes and body spray to Nigeria?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by greatikena: 9:29pm On May 16, 2012
please madam l and karbaka may God bless u guys for the good work you are doing.I have a fenced plot of land and i intend using it for satchet water biz. please i will like to get all the support i can get, the free report and even the a-z pure water manual. right now i want to start building the factory itself i learnt its about five rooms. please i need to get acceptable building plan to avoid any error. my email is greatikenna@yahoo.com or okechukwuikenna@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olumolar55(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2012
Where should I Start? Being a Nairaland member and a regular reader on Nairaland forum, this is best thread I have ever come across.

What a Wonderful Thread!!!
It is very educative, informative and resourcefull. I thanks everyone who actively or passively contributed to this threads.
I will not go without thanking those who makes this thread intersting and worthwhile.

@Madam L - thank you for your candid advise and contributions
@Kabarka - THANK you for your advice and e-copy manuals that has helped others
@gdrexpect.com - thanks for the Training seminars and classroom.
and to other CEOs that has contibuted or not - Well done to you All.

@kabarka, I will like to get a copy of this e-manuals my contact is olumolar@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by P3(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2012
@kabarka and Madam L, God bless you both. How I wish I came across this forum a month ago. Nevertheless, am located in Minna, Niger State. I intend to start the sachet water production and hopefully into bottled water. I have already purchased two packaging machines, converted an existing building to a factory, and just yesterday paid for a delivery veh ( VW pickup for know). I invited NAFDAC for advisory inspection which was done this morning, and all went well. Now that I am at the threshold of starting the business, PLS give me ALL the necessary information I require to succeed in this business. My email is usanda@gmail.com
I would love to get info on the bottled water, but I rather take it step-by-step. Sachet water first and God Willing if everything works fine I expand to bottled water. Awaiting your advice and support. Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bvc(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2012
Thank you Mr. Kabarka for this innitiative, It surely has exceeded. The first time I came accross this post, I knew I wanted to go into manufacturing, but didn't know where to start from. You and Madam gave me a clear goal, thank you for that! I was able to build a 5 room factory that is completely finished now, awaiting installation of the sealing machine which is also available. I took your advice as well and hired a consultant introduced to me by a nafdac official in their office, he has done quite a lot so far, awaitng installation and plumbing so we can invite nafdac 4 inspection. Glory be to GOD for all this. I'm writing this post firstly to encourage you and others, as you stated that we should update this page with any developments. 2ndly, to ask possible questions that might be asked me as the production manager. Thirdly, my sister is getting married in september, her only request is that I provide 1,100 50cl bottle waters for her trad and wedding. But what we are currently registering is sachet water, is it possible to combine both sachet water and bottle water in this 5-room factory? What are the must-haves to be able to start up bottle water production immediately after our sachet water hits the stands? Please, everyone knowledgable in this my areas of interest are free to comment. But, I'll be glad if Mr. Kabarka and Madam will coordinate all the responses I get. Mr Kabarka, please here is my email : bvc2g@yahoo.com I will be needing requirements for bottle water as well. Thank you and GOD bless
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bvc(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2012
Thank you Mr. Kabarka for this innitiative, It surely has exceeded. The first time I came accross this post, I knew I wanted to go into manufacturing, but didn't know where to start from. You and Madam gave me a clear goal, thank you for that! I was able to build a 5 room factory that is completely finished now, awaiting installation of the sealing machine which is also available. I took your advice as well and hired a consultant introduced to me by a nafdac official in their office, he has done quite a lot so far, awaitng installation and plumbing so we can invite nafdac 4 inspection. Glory be to GOD for all this. I'm writing this post firstly to encourage you and others, as you stated that we should update this page with any developments. 2ndly, to ask possible questions that might be asked me as the production manager. Thirdly, my sister is getting married in september, her only request is that I provide 1,100 50cl bottle waters for her trad and wedding. But what we are currently registering is sachet water, is it possible to combine both sachet water and bottle water in this 5-room factory? What are the must-haves to be able to start up bottle water production immediately after our sachet water hits the stands? Please, everyone knowledgable in this my areas of interest are free to comment. But, I'll be glad if Mr. Kabarka and Madam will coordinate all the responses I get. Mr Kabarka, please here is my email : bvc2g@yahoo.com I will be needing requirements for bottle water as well. Thank you and GOD bless
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zeestone99(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2012
buy your inverters/ups and batteries at affordable rates 4rm delobs electronics.....also inverters installation n load seperatn.....just call or sms 2348184171193 for more info
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 10:37pm On May 26, 2012
Kabarka,

I will like to have a copy of the e-book too. My email is jabusky2000@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 10:44pm On May 26, 2012
bvc,

Where are you based?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by remite66: 1:17am On May 27, 2012
Kabarka, could you also send me a copy of your emanual? I have been away from the board for a while as my family and I are in the middle of relocating back to Lagos. I have now aquired the land for the factory but before I start sinking the borehole and building I think it is best to sort out the Nafdac part or at least get the ball rolling. Madam L has kindly offered me an invitation to visit her factory which I hope to take up in the next few months. However, any other pointers you can send my way would be appreciated. my email is remite66@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bvc(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2012
Jamiu O: bvc,

Where are you based?

asaba, delta state capital. anybody in my area can come on board, we can start a network
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by P3(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2012
Kabarka, your e-book please. My email : usanda@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by vividgate: 7:41am On May 28, 2012
Pls kindly send to me too.my email is d242m@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by blessamo: 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
Good thread is here again on nairaland; please i will like to have the e-manual and the pros and cons of pure water business

i have two plots of land in ibadan with the building in progress, please your assistance will surely help me out if the miry clay
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Acidosis(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2012
Omg! I have search and search for ebooks and guides on this biz. Pls ma and sirs, I really need your help on this, please and please.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2012
@Acidosis and blessamo
Thanks for ur confidence in this thread But ur email addresses are not included for me to contact you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by remite66: 6:31pm On May 30, 2012
hello kabarka i am also awaiting the ebook my email is in my earlier post. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by saoron: 1:23pm On May 31, 2012
I have waste nylon,anyone interested in buying them from us or if anyone know who can buy them from us. Regards.Sam 081-287-24334.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by urchnez(m): 10:14am On Jun 01, 2012
@Karbaba, you have done a great job keeping this thread alive and instructive all these years.
Thumbs up!
I need the ebook please, tnx
puhe@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
bvc: Thank you Mr. Kabarka for this innitiative, It surely has exceeded. The first time I came accross this post, I knew I wanted to go into manufacturing, but didn't know where to start from. You and Madam gave me a clear goal, thank you for that! I was able to build a 5 room factory that is completely finished now, awaiting installation of the sealing machine which is also available. I took your advice as well and hired a consultant introduced to me by a nafdac official in their office, he has done quite a lot so far, awaitng installation and plumbing so we can invite nafdac 4 inspection. Glory be to GOD for all this. I'm writing this post firstly to encourage you and others, as you stated that we should update this page with any developments. 2ndly, to ask possible questions that might be asked me as the production manager. Thirdly, my sister is getting married in september, her only request is that I provide 1,100 50cl bottle waters for her trad and wedding. But what we are currently registering is sachet water, is it possible to combine both sachet water and bottle water in this 5-room factory? What are the must-haves to be able to start up bottle water production immediately after our sachet water hits the stands? Please, everyone knowledgable in this my areas of interest are free to comment. But, I'll be glad if Mr. Kabarka and Madam will coordinate all the responses I get. Mr Kabarka, please here is my email : bvc2g@yahoo.com I will be needing requirements for bottle water as well. Thank you and GOD bless
Thanks for the initiatives you have taken so far,this is what i expect from anyone interested in this biz in this age.
Again for what your prod manager will asked-
1,he should be able tn describe the flow of your product in his own words from borehole to when it comes out as sachet from the machine.
2,he should be able to know what and what are removed when the water passes thru the treatment plant.
3,he should know positions and sizes of micro filters
etc
check your inbox

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
saoron: I have waste nylon,anyone interested in buying them from us or if anyone know who can buy them from us. Regards.Sam 081-287-24334.
@saoron
in which state are you residing.My new thread coming very soon might be of interest to you.Watch out for it.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
URGENT HELP NEEDED !!
Please this is for madam L and gdrexpert or any other person at all.
I need someone that can operate 2 to 6 color grauvo printing machine.Such a person shld call me on 08063842418
thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bandb: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
please can you send me details of how to start purewater business and requorement. We will also appreciate list of vendors and suppliers and cost. Please send to unimagba@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by saoron: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2012
I want to print label for my bottle water can any one tell me the cost implication for 2 colour and where i can get it done, Cheers.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by boojwa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 21, 2012
could u please send me a copy of the prices of the equipments required and the prices? dmal_x@yahoo.co.uk is my mail add especially for the bottled water probably the e-book that contains the prices equip and how to secure em thanks...i have 3 plots of land i could use....i am based in ph...
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by coolted(m): 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2012
My friend is in the sale of pure water. He has a locally made fridge that takes 100 bags. Each bag was sold fo =N=65 while he resells the cold bag for =N=100, making a profit of =N=35/bag. He usually sells 200 bags/day which eqauls =N=7000/day. He says he saves =N=105,000/month while the rest money is used to pay 4 staff, electric bill, shop and feeds.
He has been asking me to go into the biz. I will go in soon. He lives in Abuja
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
coolted: My friend is in the sale of pure water. He has a locally made fridge that takes 100 bags. Each bag was sold fo =N=65 while he resells the cold bag for =N=100, making a profit of =N=35/bag. He usually sells 200 bags/day which eqauls =N=7000/day. He says he saves =N=105,000/month while the rest money is used to pay 4 staff, electric bill, shop and feeds.
He has been asking me to go into the biz. I will go in soon. He lives in Abuja

You can imagine! the money your friend is making.
Perhaps i have to change my second ebook name from "How To make #65000 monthly without your physical effort" TO How to make #105,000 monthly without your physical effort"

Every start-up and struggling producer need to look into this ebook to take advantage of this strategy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.