Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229797 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by daposon: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
This thread is one of the most informative section thus far, am very pleased to be here. I have read as much as possible from your discussion. please i will also need your help, I have a plan of starting a pure water business very soon, I have the building and about to sink a bore hole.
please i will need all details that will my startig

Great mentors karbaka and madam L and all knowledgeagle Nigerian investors, please Help me with as much details as possible, for now i will need a list of Equipments to buy and how to go about it.

My contact is bugshiddap@yahoo.com, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EmmaAjayi(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
You've all taught me lessons. I'm much interested in dis buz going by all d posts. I like to know what it will cost to establish the Business including the cost of undergoing apprenticeship programme.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
For those planning to start the cost of setting up differs based on what u have on ground already and envisaged scope.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2012
Emma Ajayi:

You've all taught me lessons. I'm much interested in dis buz going by all d posts. I like to know what it will cost to establish the Business including the cost of undergoing apprenticeship programme.
@Emma Ajayi
drop ur email for free info but contact Madam L for the latter.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
I Hate 9ja:

2) how does it cost to produce a 1"k.g of raw nylon from the factory cos it's around 410-420 if i'm not mistaking.3)with the issue of fuel subsidy as it been affecting your turnover(gain).4)WILL u be increasing the salary of your worker's if so by wat %.5)now that a sachet is 1 for N10 and 2 for N15 due to fuel subsidy is evrytin still balancing up
@i hate 9ja
ans
cost of material is different from cost of producing the material.This amt (410-420)is just cost of material.

Dont be in a hurry to exercise generosity,allow things to settle b/c nobody knows what you were passing thru at the time wind of subsidy has not started.

Everything shld be balancing up in your domain @N120 per bag.
Now as i said before,N10 per sachet is old news in my domain.I think its heading to 5yr now.It sounds good but the bad thing abt it is that it is  BUYERS market not PRODUCERS market.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2012
@ mr karbaka thanks 4 ur reply,hope u are doing pretty good.thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
Let introduce our training packages

PURE WATER TRAINING SEMINAR / WORKSHOP 2012 : http://www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

ATTEND OUR PURE WATER PRACTICAL TRAINING AND GET FREE A-Z PURE WATER PRODUCTION MANUAL ON HOW TO START PURE WATER BUSINESS

PRACTICAL TRAINING

Note: All Our Training(s) are certified with Industrial/Practical Review
http://www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

IF YOU ATTEND OUR TRAINING - WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR FREE

1. Factory Location
2. Production Equipment & Machineries
3. Factory Building
4. Registeration with NAFDAC
5. Good Business Plan
6. Treated water analysis from a sunk bolehole
7. sample Nylon Sachets and Pet bottles for use
8. Factory Facilites
9. Production Office / Room
10. Factory Utilities
11. Registeration with NAFDAC
12. Free Consultancy
13. Cost Analysis Consideration
14. Logistics
15. Others / E.t.c

Contact us today ---- A trial will convince you (http://www.gdrexpert.com/training.php )

Admin Annex:

Austin - Osinachi Ind Ltd

Martha Dei House
Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria
www.gdrexpert.com

Tel:+2347066318644 (From Outside Nigeria)

Tel:07066318644 (Within Nigeria)

http://www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2012
how is everyone out there? i am making the most of the strike period by selling seriously around my area something i wasnt doing before. amazed at the large volume i sell a day just close to my factory. i must continue doing this area sales after the protests. by the way water price is not coming down no matter de agreed price of petrol. subsidy was removed on diesel long ago and the price increase was overdue. kabarka how is port harcourt today?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by envoy1: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2012
@Kabark,please i send you a mail.i need ur reply sir.Thanks for all your empowerment to me
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mahabone(m): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2012
LOL! MADAM L, guys dey occupy nigeria u dey occupy naira.
Well! country no good na agbero gain. Wish u more sells though.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bayuba2002: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Will appreciate any Info about the Water Biz. Megasearch2000@yahoo.com Please.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2012
Pure water now sells for N80 in Alimosho Local Govt,

Tax Force on Pure water are ceasing owners vehicles who are not complying at ikotun, Egbeda, shasha, ipaja etc

Even after the so called Subsidy,

Price will remain N800 for 11 bags ie. N80 / bag

please tell others in your area and let them take note.

This is in regard to the meeting held by all pure water producers association in the chairman's' factory --- PAB WATERS
at Alimosho
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jany(f): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2012
Hello all,

I have gone throught this topic and its a very important one. Kindly assist me with details as well. I would be very grateful. My email is mails4pebbles@yahoo.com.

@kabark and madam L keep the good work up. God will surely reward you.

Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by doomel: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hi Kabarka and madam L.
I have just gone through the thread. you guys are doing a great job, may God countinue to increase you.
i have been interested in this biz for a while now but due to d nature of my job could not start off. i even got Madam L's no before but cudnt follow up after a visit to her place but we didnt meet.
Now am ready to venture into it. i have decided to use a portion of our compound in benue state for d factory although i havent fenced it off yet. i have a borehole now, took the factory plan to NAFDAC, and was told its ok, and have started the foundation. according to an earlier thread, someone mentioned that the soakway has to be not less than 10m away from d borehole, problem is i dont have enough space to locate d soakaway that far. and already dug a soakaway before i saw this info. is there away this can be waved off/ allowed?
Please i need direction on :
what need to do next,
what equipments to buy and
where to buy them as i have searched in my location and cant seem to find sellers. (as i might need to consider buying and transporting to over here?)
Eagerly await ur answers. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by doomel: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2012
i forgot to drop my email addy: doomel4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Davidbanky(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2012
3.5m is a lot , What is †ђξ minimum amount i can use if i have a land already
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
madam L:

how is everyone out there? i am making the most of the strike period by selling seriously around my area something i wasnt doing before. amazed at the large volume i sell a day just close to my factory. i must continue doing this area sales after the protests. by the way water price is not coming down no matter de agreed price of petrol. subsidy was removed on diesel long ago and the price increase was overdue. kabarka how is port harcourt today?
so finally  you have catch in on this your neighbour, you envy so much.
It is a great opportunity taking over a niche.

But Note- the following could be the reason why this happened
1,the owner couldnt go the extra mile to secure petroluem product.

2, probably his key workers are not back or he has problems with them.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY TAKE OVER THAT NICHE BY

a,sustained attack over time.

b,Do what the customer never believed possible.
Gudluck.

In port-harcourt,we are  pushing for #100 per bag.
We are making some progress.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2012
doomel:

Hi Kabarka and madam L.
I have just gone through the thread. you guys are doing a great job, may God countinue to increase you.
i have been interested in this biz for a while now but due to d nature of my job could not start off. i even got Madam L's no before but cudnt follow up after a visit to her place but we didnt meet.
Now am ready to venture into it. i have decided to use a portion of our compound in benue state for d factory although i havent fenced it off yet. i have a borehole now, took the factory plan to NAFDAC, and was told its ok, and have started the foundation. according to an earlier thread, someone mentioned that the soakway has to be not less than 10m away from d borehole, problem is i dont have enough space to locate d soakaway that far. and already dug a soakaway before i saw this info. is there away this can be waved off/ allowed?
Please i need direction on :
what need to do next,
awhat equipments to buy and
where to buy them as i have searched in my location and cant seem to find sellers. (as i might need to consider buying and transporting to over here?)
Eagerly await your answers. thanks

According to the rule,it is 10m away.
But if this is all you have to change your life,i have an idea for you.CHECK UR INBOX.

As for equipments ,i will send you mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2012
envoy1:

@Kabark,please i send you a mail.i need your reply sir.Thanks for all your empowerment to me

Out of three mails, i have answered two.I will make out time to answer the last one in detail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jany(f): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2012
@ kabarka

Am yet to receive any mails from you. Mails4pebbles@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bamboke(f): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2012
Hello Madam and sirs

I will appreciate if I can get a pack of the pure water manual. God bless. Pls send to bimleah@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:31am On Jan 23, 2012
adviceme:

Tax Force on Pure water are ceasing owners vehicles who are not complying at ikotun, Egbeda, shasha, ipaja etc

Please can you tell us how they go about achieving this,
What kind of permit do they have for the operation?

Were they acompanied by mopol?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by PrettyLil: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
why is tax force ceasing owners vehicles -is there a reason for this? Kindly shed light on this please. kabarka please kindly shed more light on this
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2012
They are ceasing owners vehicle because the price increment is overdue.

Why didnt the increment take place before now?

This is a fast moving biz as a result,every enterprneur wants to venture into it.This has created unhealthy competition in the industry where newcomers endlessly cut price to undo old timers,forgetting that it has taken the old timer time to build the market they have.

Most newcomers do not ask necessary question b/f starting and also have no  entry strategy as a result are prone to being desparate.The most grevious offence they commit is lacking the nitty gritty knowledge of the biz.

This is also why the failure rate is high.

Ever before in my area,ATWAP set up a committe in june 2011 to  come up with a roadmap to establish N100 per bag.The report was submitted on August 9,2011 and posted on this thread.
The committee fixed take off time to be january which coincided with SUBSIDY.

@prettylil
The vehicles you see being ceased are erring producer who are not complying with recommended price.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bongo247: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
I have a land already and abt sinking a borehole there, plz can u email me the needed equipment to my email at celino4real@yahoo.com, thx smiley
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Quaseh: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
@Kabarka and madam L, it is incredible what you guys have achieved, I stumbled upon this thread yesterday because I was looking for information to start the pure water business. Keep the good work up. God will increase the work of your hands.

Kabarka, if it's not too late please could you kindly send me the free information 1 and 2 etc. I will continue to read older posts too to get a better grasp. My email is demvihin@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by deezzle(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hello Kabarka, first i will like to say you are God-sent. I will be glad if you can send me details of what is necessary to start. I have a very good source of water (rock struck borehole) and massive land-space at my disposal. i will be glad to get info on what it will cost to start as i have some disposable income at the moment i am wondering how to use. my email is deleneye@gmail.com.

In the spirit of sharing, i have a folder of business templates (business in a box) that i am sure a lot of people on this thread will benefit from and i am willing to share.

Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
Karbaka good work for creating this forum.

Thanks for bringing pure water business forum back to life and for encouraging propective starters to go into the business even while you are in Port Harcourt

For those of you in Lagos and its environs do contact us physically or email on any matters as regards pure water - small / medium / Large Scale

www.gdrexpert.com

Or email : info@gdrxpert.com

If you have attended any of our training sessions

www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

please tell others about your experience and how far you have gone. Our Manual continue to remain updated for your guide

www.gdrexpert.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ufofex(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2012
@ Karbaka and Madam L.

You guys are extra ordinary Nigerians. After many years you still follow up this thread with so much passion. Honestly I do not have words to describe what I feel for your consistency, openness and passion for your business.

@ Karbaka, can one still get the info you,ve been sending out over the years? If yes, kindly send me the info(s), my address is : ufofex@live.com

I noticed there is association(s) enforcing some kind of price regime in some areas. Is one to take it that, you must be registered with the association in your location to operate a sachet/bottled water factory?

It will be niece to hear from your wealth of experience smiley
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hannie: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2012
All Pure water producers are expected to be in unison so that they can jointly prevent exploitation from Government agencies. . . . .

A general meeting of all producers in Lagos will be held at tomorrow by 10am at Railway Recreation Club, Alagomeji, Ebute Metta.

A general price regime is to be adopted tomorrow which would be enforced across the at least 10 zones currently operating in Lagos. The price being touted presently to ensure the selling price of a sachet of water is enforced at N10 is N100/ BAG. One other issue to be discussed is the issue of Distributors and underselling by fellow producers which might sabotage these efforts if care is not taken. These producers that sell below the agreed price are sure to be in for a hard time.

The State ATWAP has already registered with enforcement agencies to the tune of hundreds of thousands of Naira . . .this is to ensure that whoever flouts his rules have their vehicles impounded and their factories closed, to add to that the factories would have to pay a stipulated fine.

Pls try and be there so that all producers in Lagos will be able to move the association forward . . . .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
Dear purewater / Table producers and prospective producers

In the just concluded ATWAP general meeting of all producers in Lagos held at Railway Recreation Club, Alagomeji, Ebute Metta on wednesday the 10th of february 2012.

purewater now goes for N10/sachet and N100/bag

No Producers / distributors are to sell below this agreed prices.

Any producer / Distributors caught will lead to the closure of factory / ceasure of vehicle. This is to create room for the business to grow with profit margin seen by all.

We use this medium to encourage all who are interesed in coming into the business to get first hand and good information about the business before venturing into it. - www.gdrexpert.com/training.php ( We always encourage this so that you wouldnt loose your money or be deceived or fall victim). Hence we encourage you to start the business with little capital and grow in it.

Knowlegde is profitable

Thanks
www.gdrexpert.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.