Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229348 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by agiboma(f): 12:46am On Mar 19, 2012
Kabarka and madame L please send me info, as i already have land and looking to do something on it agiboma@gmail.com thanks so much
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AreaFada2: 5:04am On Mar 19, 2012
[quote author=adviceme]Dear purewater / Table producers and prospective producers

In the just concluded ATWAP general meeting of all producers in Lagos held at Railway Recreation Club, Alagomeji, Ebute Metta on wednesday the 10th of february 2012.

purewater now goes for N10/sachet and N100/bag
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

By gathering together as table water producers and FIXING and enforcing a price, are you sure you're not VIOLATING competition laws and Naija has no laws at all?

You guys are essentially forming a cartell and preventing savings made by those who can produce cheaper from being passed on to consumers. It is therefore against public interest. It should not happen in a free market. Only a price control board set up or approved according national/state law or constitution/parliament can do that. What is the position of the law on your price control methods?

Does it mean every industry now operates Agbero motorpark style?

Wearing Hi-Viz jacket looking like NAFDAC or EFCC does not make it right.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by BigBossMan(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2012
Hello peeps. You guys are doing a great job here.
Can any one recommend a reliable printer for me. I want to print on sachets similar to pure water (same material but a bigger size 35cmx25cm)
The details aree as follows
for food application
Full color printing
Finished packs preffered as tubes
Initial order is 1000 packs, 3000packs peer week afterwards
Thanks
My email is vipfoodsng@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by legalwealth(m): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2012
kabarka: Welcome To Watercruise 1

This thread has been created for 3 category of investors

1,Those that are in the biz of pure water production.

2,Those aspiring to start the biz but LACK appropriate information

3,Those that need strategies to cut cost and increase profitability.

So we invite all and sundry to this ideas and info sharing for the benefit of all.Once again,you are welcome.

Below is Automatic sealing machine that package water in sachets.

Nice one here but is there much profit in this business?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Masterseg: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2012
pls,for past 3 weeks i have been asking for who can teach me recharge card printing,i am a student somebody advice to start recharge printing to support my self in school.i want t0 be printing and distributing it my self.i want somebody to help me out of this.even if it is to be an apprentice so that i will no it i will do that.my number is 07032355156
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hello once again to everyone here,pls i need the cost of a full bottled water production line,mr kabarka got me that of the pure water already,i need simple,clear and straight forward list of eqiupments and price as similar to how mr karbaka listed his.pls are there any nylon printing factory in ondo state or ibadan {addresses} pls my mail here-.thanks to u all and stay blessed
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jethro2: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
This is a wonderful forum. Thanks for all the good work. Please can you help me with where i can get a comstar product of sachet filling machine and the price. Email adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:44am On Apr 20, 2012
jethro2: This is a wonderful forum. Thanks for all the good work. Please can you help me with where i can get a comstar product of sachet filling machine and the price. Email adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Thanks
do u prefer comsta to dinglin?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
Who has any update on d recent NAFDAC re-certification programme?any1 wit info on d way forward 4 producers shld pen it down cos its lik NAFDAC wanna reduce d numbers.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jethro2: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ Kabarka. Yes. I ve used comstar before and its a reliable machine. Dont know anything about dingli. How durable and reliable is it. Please enlighten me
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
kabarka:
do u prefer comsta to dinglin?
@ Mr kabarka long tym no see,i guess u are doing fyn.pls which is more durable and reliable among the above two listed pure water machine
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:28am On Apr 30, 2012
Dinglin has gained the trust of producers both in terms of durability and affordability.
But i have also observed that comstar is faster in production and less durable.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:44am On Apr 30, 2012
cejo: Who has any update on d recent NAFDAC re-certification programme?any1 wit info on d way forward 4 producers shld pen it down cos its lik NAFDAC wanna reduce d numbers.
The NAFDAC re-certification seminar has come and gone.The major issues stressed are GMP and BATCH NUMBER/DATE MARKING.
I also feel the seminar fee shld have been N5000 instead of N15200,i don't know abt other states.
Anyway we are waiting for the effect or fruit of re-certification come next meeting.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2012
Thankz Kabarka,i wil appreciate furhter info cos i dont wanna loose my million naira investment,wil always comply in whatever NAFDAC wants.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 4:00am On Apr 30, 2012
@Madam L hw was d NAFDAC re-certification excercise done in Lagos any update?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adamawa: 4:07am On Apr 30, 2012
@ Kabarka and Madam L. Pls I need the breakdown of what I need to start pure water production in Ibadan. My email is alukom2001@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2012
cejo: Thankz Kabarka,i wil appreciate furhter info cos i dont wanna loose my million naira investment,wil always comply in whatever NAFDAC wants.
it hasn't come to that and will never.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tyborn7: 6:43pm On May 01, 2012
Thank you Karbaka for your help am in osun state am interested in sachet and bottle water can you please send to my mail TYBORN7@YAHOO.COM box the detail information on equipments ,pricing ,location of machine dealers ,mentors or consultants and all necessary guide ,waiting to hear from you .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jethro2: 8:27pm On May 01, 2012
@ mr Kabarka. Please help me with the bottled water information and where to source for better and good equipment in Nigeria. My email is adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tyborn7: 5:57am On May 02, 2012
Glad to be in this forum can someone help with the full details of sachet and bottled water start up from prototype feasibility ,business plan and machines/equipments with current price and reliable suppliers, and mentor please email me TYBORN7@YAHOO.COM or batundey@aol.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Dfxlord: 9:57am On May 02, 2012
invest in solid minerals. its the most lucrative business i have seen. people dont really know about it yet call me on 08065723733 or mail me at timothy_ugwu@yahoo.co.uk for more info
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2012
tyborn7: Glad to be in this forum can someone help with the full details of sachet and bottled water start up from prototype feasibility ,business plan and machines/equipments with current price and reliable suppliers, and mentor please email me TYBORN7@YAHOO.COM or batundey@aol.com
i will get to you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 04, 2012
kabarka:
i will get to you.
me too oooo pls mr karbaka my mail-proffg99@yahoo.co.uk.pls am xpecting it
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by grammy: 12:12pm On May 04, 2012
pls can anyone send me detail information about how to set up and start running a pure water biz, my email is alukosy@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oneobiora(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2012
Karbaka i need your e-book as well, email oneobiora@yahoo.com and would love it if u can put me through on the starting and running of a pure water company am really interested, thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by yemron: 9:03pm On May 04, 2012
hello Madam L, Kabarka,
Am interested in setting up a sachet and bottled water business and will appreciate if u can provide detail information from start,business plan, machines/equipments with current price and reliable suppliers. email, ronkek1@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tyborn7: 10:41pm On May 06, 2012
Karbaka am still waiting on your mail regarding my earlier request on pure water and bottle water feasibility,business plan,machines/equipment with prices and reliable consultants my email again tyborn7@yahoo.com or batundey@aol.com thanking you in advance
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 07, 2012
@Kabarka, Thanks for this topic. I am interested too, i have a full plot of land and want to start the pure water and bottle water business. Kindly email me the cost and other things needed.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by traeces(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2012
Kabarka, Madam L et al, 10x for d great & selfless work u've elected urselves to do. God bless u. Pls empower me wit all d data dat relates to a cost-effective & profitable start-up at goldtraeces@gmail.com. 10x
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oneobiora(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2012
oneobiora: Karbaka i need your e-book as well, email oneobiora@yahoo.com and would love it if u can put me through on the starting and running of a pure water company am really interested, thanks
still waiting on your reply
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2012
I Hate 9ja: me too oooo pls mr karbaka my mail-proffg99@yahoo.co.uk.pls am xpecting it
am familiar wit this email address,you ought to have gotten the info u r requesting but in any case will send it again.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2012
I Hate 9ja: me too oooo pls mr karbaka my mail-proffg99@yahoo.co.uk.pls am xpecting it

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.