Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (229033 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Many producers called me yesterday asking for the new price of pure water in lagos and the penalty for offenders who sell below the agreed price.

Like i said yesterday as a member and zonal leader of the tax force(ATWAP) - prices agreed / reached on wednesday February 1st(sorry not 10th as i earlier wrote) is N10 / satchet and N100/bag or N1000 for 11bags

This is what has being agreed upon by all members present in the meeting held.

Members of the Tax force are going from factory to factory checking and inspecting those not conforming to the agreed price and keeping to the factory shutdown till Monday - 'open keep lagos/factory clean' - yesterday was tough as so many items were Confiscated and taken to the state secretariat by those met still producing.

please we are using this medium to beg all producers / distributors to abide by what has being agreed - NO PRODUCTION OF SATCHET / BOTTLE WATER TILL MONDAY 6TH 2012.

Note: This new price will officially take effect by monday february 6th 2012 in all of Lagos state

Knowlegde is profitable, join our Team

Thanks
www.gdrexpert.com, Pure water lead producers

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by djsmoothy: 1:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hello guys,

@kabark and madam L
can you pls send me info on pure water i have a 2 plot land
already and i have 1 transit van from london my email is
djsmoothy1@hotmail.com

Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 8:47am On Feb 08, 2012
Water now N100 per bag for distributors and N120 for others in Lagos. Kabarka is PH doing anything new concerning prices
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2012
hi everyone i have an observation. i receive many mails from people interested in de biz in which i am politely ordered to write and send all there is to know about the biz.this is strange in that one wanting to start like a spare parts biz doesnt demand such a mode of education. many get angry when i drop my number and ask for voice contact or even a visit to know what a water factory even looks like. trying to help should not be mistaken for joblessness. still very willing to be of service .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
madam L:

Water now N100 per bag for distributors and N120 for others in Lagos. Kabarka is PH doing anything new concerning prices
i must congratulate you producers in lagos for achieving this.
Keep the flag flying.

This is why i advice anyone interested in this biz to also play the politics involved in the biz by joining ATWAP.

Unfortunately,in PH the story is not the same.
Our meeting was held on the 10th jan,2012 where a new price regime of N100 per bag and a penalty of
N50,000 for defaulters was agreed.Uptil now there is massive price cut in most zones despite the existing advantage of N10 per sachet.

''Tips for newcomers
''

plz endeavour to attend Atwap meeting in the zone you intend to operate.This will avail you opportunity of knowing the kind of persons  in the biz.

A group of persons that can resolve issues with one mind is an asset especially at this time of price increment or better still at a time PRODUCERS want to take what belongs to them.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
hannie:

The State ATWAP has already registered with enforcement agencies to the tune of hundreds of thousands of Naira . . .this is to ensure that whoever flouts his rules have their vehicles impounded and their factories closed, to add to that the factories would have to pay a stipulated fine.

[color=][/color]

Plz, who are these enforcement agencies?
Are they Atwap members or are they foreign bodies contracted to do the job?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2012
madam L:

hi everyone i have an observation. i receive many mails from people interested in de biz in which i am politely ordered to write and send all there is to know about the biz.this is strange in that one wanting to start like a spare parts biz doesnt demand such a mode of education. many get angry when i drop my number and ask for voice contact or even a visit to know what a water factory even looks like. trying to help should not be mistaken for joblessness. still very willing to be of service .
never worry,keep doing the good work.
Sometimes,some folks take generosity to be stupidity.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by chriskalu: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2012
karkabi, thanks for setting this forum. i read through all the post from beginning to end.

am based in the US.

the ebook on A-z pure water business, i got from www.gdrexpert.com from one mr. austin is worth it and very interesting. i got all the first hand information i needed at the moment.

keep the good work guys. this forum is the best with real people

as soon as i visit nigeria i will contact you guys again.

christian kalu
chris.kalu@ymail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2012
@adviceme
welcome to this thread,ur input is highly appreciated.
The likes of you are welcome here.

@chriskalu
its so nice of you to express gratitude for the information bought as ur first post both on this thread and NL.That means when you start using the info,we expect you will share a lot of personal experience often.
Thanks & welcome
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
Mr. Chris thank you so much for expressing your thoughts on NL. We hope the A-Z Pure / Table water Manual become more useful to you as you share your own exeperience with others.

Thanks you so much kabarka - both of us spoke last month about our training programmes in lagos ( we hope that you find time to visit us to share your own experience with our prospective producers) www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

it has really being successful and we are begining to see producers succeed and make huge profit as they follow our simple strategy.

Dear all,
Pure water business in Nigeria has begin to gain ground and the profit margin is begining to be seen and enjoyed by all producers which was the reverse years back.

We sincerely use this medium to thank all those who have attend our purewater workshop/seminar/training as a result of this thread in Nairaland, to also come here and share their feelings of satisfaction/dissatisfaction

Karbaka we say thank you again and to all nairalanders who are interested to starting pure water bussiness - we are here to make sure you succeed.

We offer the right knowledge and training to individuals and corporate entities who want to succeed in the industry. 75% of those who enter the business without proper knowlege/understanding/training, pull out within 24 months with burnt fingers.

if you want to succeed we are here to help you

Go through our website to view our services and training programmes for 2012 at www.gdrexpert.com/training.php

Contact us today

Admin Annex:

Austin - Osinachi Ind Ltd

Martha Dei House
Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street
Egbeda - Idimu Road,
Lagos
Nigeria

Tel:+2347066318644 (From Outside Nigeria)

Tel:07066318644 (Within Nigeria)

Email: info@gdrexpert.com
www.gdrexpert.com
global distribution experts on pure/table water production in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by scalarkoko: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2012
Madam and Kabarka please can you send some detailed information i would need as a potential investor in the pure water biz. thanks my mail address is chidi_michael@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by squad1: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Madam @Kabarka pls can i get a copy of d manual, i will also appreciate it from any other person dat av the material, Thanks,
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kluzi: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
Thank you madam and kabarka for the job well done and your openness, I will like to get the copies of the training manual, please email them to me as am interested in the water start-up business. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
squad1:

@Madam @Kabarka pls can i get a copy of d manual, i will also appreciate it from any other person dat av the material, Thanks,
@squad 1,no email add for further communication.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kluzi: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
@kabarka thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by fortuzo: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2012
BOL!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by amechian: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
nigerians and bringing mlm into our own indeginious sevice and products. Get paid weekly, enjoy discount on all flight tickets home and abroad, electrronic, food items, etc.in patnership with many companies in and outside nigeria.stop shoping where u are not appreciated with cash reward for patronange, 40% of profit made on all transactions is paid back to monthly for more information call 08097608458
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2012
Kabarka,

I am interested in going into this business. I will like you to send to me information 1 and 2 on this business.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by amechian: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2012
we always have meetings where u can get more information or text me your name and your phone and i will call you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2012
This is a reminder that the early bird registration for the PURE WATER / TABLE WATER TRAINING is fast approaching.

Save OVER N35,000 by registering today! As our expert team from South Africa will be around to lecture and show you practical ways on how best to produce table/pure water and run the machines

See below for details.

TAKE ADVANTAGE FOR THIS PURE WATER TRAINING / SEMINAR/WORKSHOP 2012
A Comprehensive Training / Seminar: You will learn about:
• How to open a pure water production factory for as low as N400,000
• How to make a profit of N50,000 Daily on Pure water Production
• Where to get Pure Water Raw Materials
• Machine Installations and Troubleshooting / Repairs
• How to Treat your Water / Avoiding Water Contamination, its impact on your community, Family and Children
• The different methods involved in water treatment and their effectiveness
• NAFDAC Guidelines on Registrations, Requirements and Approvals
• How to package bottle water without machinery/tools
• How to grow from Distributorship to producer
• And many MORE…( Well Packaged)

DISCOVER:
NEW Opportunities in Pure water production in Nigeria
How to Easily Open a Pure Water Factory in Nigeria and elsewhere without wasting a dine.
How to build pure water Production Team
How to produce all sizes of Bottle water including Dispenser bottle water with just N50,000
Best Marketing Tool for prospects and existing Distributors

Date: March 16th and 17th - (Friday and Saturday: 2 Days).

Training fee per participant = N20,000

Payment Details:
NAME OF ACCOUNT: AUSTIN – OSINACHI IND. LTD
NAME OF BANK: ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1012458201

Venue:
Pure Water Training Annex:
Martha Dei House Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street Egbeda - Idimu Road, Lagos Nigeria

TEL: 07066318644

Email: training@gdrexpert.com

NOTE::::
This trainig does not cover for Pure water Manuals or Ebooks please

Thanks
Mr. Charles Oke
Protocol Officer
www.gdrexpet.com ::::: Global Distribution Expert on Pure Water Production in Nigeria & Africa

MORE DETAILS AT:::::: www.gdrexpert.com/training.com

Please ignore this mail if you have already registered.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adviceme(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2012
This is a reminder that the early bird registration for the PURE WATER / TABLE WATER TRAINING is fast approaching.

Save OVER N35,000 by registering today! As our expert team from South Africa will be around to lecture and show you practical ways on how best to produce table/pure water, minimize cost, utilize available resources and run/repair the various machines

See below for details.

• How to Treat your Water / Avoiding Water Contamination, its impact on your community, Family and Children

DISCOVER:
How to Easily Open a Pure Water Factory in Nigeria and elsewhere without wasting a dine.
How to produce all sizes of Bottle water including Dispenser bottle water with just N50,000

Payment Details:

Venue:
Martha Dei House Plot 11-13, Odemuyiwa Street Egbeda - Idimu Road, Lagos Nigeria

This trainig does not cover for Pure water Manuals or Ebooks please

Thanks
Mr. Charles Oke
Protocol Officer
www.gdrexpet.com ::::: Global Distribution Expert on Pure Water Production in Nigeria & Africa

MORE DETAILS AT:::::: This is a reminder that the early bird registration for the PURE WATER / TABLE WATER TRAINING is fast approaching.

Save OVER N35,000 by registering today! As our expert team from South Africa will be around to lecture and show you practical ways on how best to produce table/pure water and run the machines

See below for details.

DISCOVER:

Payment Details:

Venue:

This training does not cover for Pure water Manuals or Books please

Thanks
Mr. Charles Oke
Protocol Officer

MORE DETAILS AT:::::: www.gdrexpert.com/training.com

www.gdrexpert.com

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)

(Report Post) (Modify Post) (Quote Post)
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by RichDad1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Kabarka & Madam L,
Thanks for the enlightenment. I am interested on setting up this sachet/bottled water production but I lack the required market price of the required equipments,please I will like your comprehensive advice. Here's my id mail .com . Looking to read from you.
Regards
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sunkyg: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2012
Place all of your adverts/marketing here www.ads-land.com with its fast growing network and over 100000 visitors a day let your customers find you
www.ads-land.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olabagro: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ kabarka pls i want you to send me the details equipment neede and the price with the location where i can see them thank so much olab007@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by obimind(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
This biz is an interesting one though it comes with alot of challenges attached to it. I'll give u guys the full details when I get back from work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.