Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (230052 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by langsholt: 1:57am On Aug 17, 2012
urchnez: I have the site well fenced and borehole running already. What I need is the financial implication of equipments required. Kindly assist if you have the info.(irosmanyusuf@yahoo.com) Thanks

Hi
I am a Norwegian chemistry enginner and are looking for people to invest my knowledge and eventually money to start business togheter with.
Please contact me if you are serious and 100% admitted. Maybe we can start a business togheter...
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abe4kom: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
hello kabarka, good work man!
please send me a copy of the pure water manual = abe4kom @ yahoo . com
thanks in advance
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by langsholt: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
Please if someone is interested, i urge you to send a mail. Maybe you have land with waterhole, maybe some other resourches like experience. I am interested in people that wants to start a water producing business. And manage it from day to day.

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mooriales: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Kab.... My email address is michaelosasojo@gmail.com

Pls I also need cost of the various water analysis tests carried out and consultant fees and the bottle and sachet nylon cost pls.

Thanks.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mooriales: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
kabarka:
@ mooriales,NO EMAIL.
my email address is michaelosasojo@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by vaso: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hi Kabarka,

appreciate the good work. Kindly post the free info 1 & 2 to me too. my e-mail is devicglobal@yahoo.com.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zicoamani(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
i need more information on this business as well. my email is zicocard@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by proudlyafrican(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
I don`t know if i got to this thread late but @OP i will appreciate if you can send me the free manual to resilienceguy at gmail dot com..........Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
proudlyafrican: I don`t know if i got to this thread late but @OP i will appreciate if you can send me the free manual to resilienceguy at gmail dot com..........Thanks.
You are right on time,check ur mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2012
[b][/b]
langsholt: I am a norwegian chemistry enginner.

If you have watersupply Is not so hard to start water production. You need foolowing:

1. production and water purification equipment and chemicals.
2. Management team and workers.
3. Distribution net (cars/trucks and people to supply shops/private people).

I am looking for invest in people that have some resorches of the above mentioned.

@langsholt,it appears you have the knowledge of the business at your finger tips.
i happy a person of another nationalty is here to digest issues perhap we get idea of how water business is run in norway.
you are highly welcome.we have a lot to discuss here,LANGSHOLT but first are you in NIGERIA now.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by journosobu: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
Good day All,

I am about to start my water factory (my factory is about complete) and i am in the process of purchasing trucks. I have been told that majority of the Chinese trucks are not reliable and finding parts for them can be problematic.
Does anyone know which type of good trucks I can buy and where I can get them from , either brand new or second hand.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and have a blessed day.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by olowo1102(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi Kabarka,

I appreciate the good work you're doing here. Kindly post the free info 1 & 2 to me.
my e-mail is oluwaseun_olowo@yahoo.com.

God bless you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
@langsholt,
if you will not leave us,i would like to discuss your No 3: Distribution net
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by urchnez(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
langsholt:

Hi
I am a Norwegian chemistry enginner and are looking for people to invest my knowledge and eventually money to start business togheter with.
Please contact me if you are serious and 100% admitted. Maybe we can start a business togheter...

I moved to Port Harcourt after I planned establishing the business in my former base and eventually leased out the space i had for the business.
However, if u r serious about this, I could acquire a space here in PHC and we set off.

BTW, Kab, u 've done extremely well keeping this thread alive all this while. Kudos man! I look forward to meeting u soon.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Bengurion1: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ Kabarka, Madam L et al; I commend d spectacular work done so far. May God reward ur efforts.
@Kabarka pls send me ur ebook on water
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hi all, how is life? It is good to see so many people showing interest. For the vans, I'd suggest very rugged brands of vehicles. Water is heavy, a bag of water weighs 10kg so you must ensure ruggedness and very strong chassiss and solidly built body. Again, what you are supposed to use is determined by your sales area. If you want to sell far from your factory location, buy big vans or you will have very high fuel costs per bag to contend with.

For example, if you carry just 100 bags and travel a distance that consumes N3000 fuel, you have unknowingly spent N30 transporting each bag!! Small vans are good if you are not going far to sell. Best thing is to get a good mechanic to advice on any van before you buy it.If the parts are not available and affordable do not touch the van abeg. It is also good to choose generator well so you won't have too much down time attending to a forever spoiling gen set. Same goes for packaging machines.

It is important to choose a location with good water or else the cost of purifying the water will increase dramatically like in some areas where you must spend N2 million on reverse osmosis machine to make the water drinkable.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by NonsoChris(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
I produce plastic or nylon bags of any type, but i specialized in producing pure water packing bags. So i can be producing your pure water packing bags for you. My products are strong,and has good elasticity. You can contact me on 08035483968 for the packing bags. I'll give you best services,and your wish will always be my command.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by xtophem(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
kabarka: @obino2
welcome,am happy to know you're ready to go.At least we now have somebody that will help us refresh our memory.

I do not remember you request 4 any info unless you used another email addr.I 've been receiving replies 4rm those that requested info.

By the end of today i will send you a mail containing items,equipments and machine needed in a standard water factory.So that you can price it in your locality.
Cheers and invite one person here.
pls i also need the info in my mail christo_phem@yahoo.com i already have land with borhole running 2, pls where can one get dis equipment?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by KingPradas(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Kabarka pls send me the free ebook to my email at Kazuare@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hello everybody in House I have complete Bottle Line Machine @ cheap price. It is New Machine I can give you for 2.3M last price. You can contact me @ tunapa4dems@yahoo.com +2348030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kunlekunle: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2012
karbarka

please i need the price of water treatment equipment in nigeria.

canonbj66@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Debesther: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
HI KARBAKA i have a big space in my house premises which will be ok for my to go into pure water factory/office. all i need from u is what are the cost to start a SACHET water business and a BOTLED water bussines ,pls send it to my mail brightfame009@yahoo.com thanks bro, as i long to get ur quick respomse
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Debesther: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
KARBAKA u are a guru,pls i need the complete info on PURE WATER BUSINESS OWNER CAN BE TURNED TO A MILLIONEER. kindly in box brightfame009@yahoo.com thanks ,this my second request of the day
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
plz check ur mails, am waiting.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by saoron: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
What is going on in Lagos state. The price of a bag of pure water is as low as 50 Naira. It seems all the producers can not co-operate to sell at a fixed price. What a shame.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kunlekunle: 4:03am On Sep 05, 2012
can someone here help on the price of water treatment system reqd for pure water biz and where to procure in lagos. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
kunlekunle: can someone here help on the price of water treatment system reqd for pure water biz and where to procure in lagos. thanks
i have sent you an information,if you need a place to purchase it in lagos call me on 08063842418
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
saoron: What is going on in Lagos state. The price of a bag of pure water is as low as 50 Naira. It seems all the producers can not co-operate to sell at a fixed price. What a shame.
if that is happening,well its unfortunate.i was hoping they could sustain it.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Luti: I want to know the cost of a 20KVA generator to be used in running a sachet water factory with 2 sealing machines. I will also appreciate if i can get more info sent to my mail box (abbeyluti@yahoo.com) on this lucrative business.
I guess it shouldnt be upto N150,000.
Remember your machine is only 1.6kw which is equivalent to 2kva.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kunlekunle: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
kabarka:
i have sent you an information,if you need a place to purchase it in lagos call me on 08063842418

did not get the info, kindly resend.
canonbj66@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2012
I need nigeria used toyota dyna 200 or 150,I have like 400K to 500k.I am in lagos any serious seller should contact me on +2348030765346 or +2348178007358. You can mail me on tunapa4dems@yahoo.co
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adaide1: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
Hi kabarka,
I want to venture into this business but dont have the slightest idea of the cost implication.
Some material online says 400 others 4mil. I need help.
I will be very greatful if you will send me doc or any material(including Nafdac rerquirement)that can help me not just to set up but to learn more.My email is chimamanda2012@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.