Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (230018 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ogbuebo(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2012
i would suggest u redo ur calculation. the correct answer is N700000. besides the qty u sell is a function of ur production capacity and demand.i know some coys that sell 10000 bags in a day.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ karbaka and madam L.pls can u run a pure water bizness in 9ija while abroad.in a nut shell,is this bizness a absentee bizness or the owner needz to oversee all the activities @ the factory........................pls ur views and response are expected and appreciated
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by okine4real: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
ogbuebo: i would suggest u redo ur calculation. the correct answer is N700000. besides the qty u sell is a function of ur production capacity and demand.i know some coys that sell 10000 bags in a day.

pls tell me how you arrived at 700,000. this is what i want on these forum, sharing beautiful ideas.

okay it was mine mistake. yes is 700k
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ticon4life(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2012
pure water buiz is a lucrative idea anywhere, any time.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2012
My Answers to okine4real's questions
Interesting analysis.
Your analysis no 1-2 is correct but no 3-4 is muddled .I will make it clearer for you .

ANALYSIS NO 3
If your material (nylon) gives you 22bags per kg.Then 500kg will give you
11,000bags.

Mathematically speaking
1kg = 22bags
500kg = ?

Therefore
500(kg)/1kg *22bags =
11,000 bags
This is total number of what 500kg will give you.

Then,for you to get ideal total amount to be realise from this.
Remember that for every 10bags you give 1bag.Ok

so since 11bags = N700
11000bags = ?
Therefore
11000 bags/11bags * 700
=N700,000
are you clear @ okine4real?

Question no 5
in every biz overhead and salary are always there But above all you have to adopt strategies that lowers your expenses.
For example
it is advisable to buy new vehicle or at least direct tokunbo for this bizness.Never go for nigerian used if you cherish peace of mind.

It is adviceable to be in your own land instead of rentage.

Finally,the qty you sell depends on the profile of customers you have or type of market you control.
Some sell 500bag/day
some sell 2000bag/day etc

How to create,maintain and dominate markets and how to create high profile buyers are dealt with in my own books.

Am always looking forward to critical thinkers like you,okine4real.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2012
I Hate 9ja: @ karbaka and madam L.pls can u run a pure water bizness in 9ija while abroad.in a nut shell,is this bizness a absentee bizness or the owner needz to oversee all the activities @ the factory........................pls ur views and response are expected and appreciated
it is not an absentee bizness but that does not mean it can never be.It is a matter setting up a viable system.A chapter was devoted to system in pure water biz demystified.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2012
many thank's to u sir
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kabarka and ogbuebo thanks for the maths. In this biz, you decide what you want and if you have the courage to go after that then you will be smiling to the bank regularly. It appears as if the gain is much but it is your ability to run the biz that determines how much you keep. A ton of roll or 1000kg costs N410,000 and the gross income from the sales at N70 a bag is N1,400,000. There is N990,000 seemingly hanging out there and your job is to keep as much of that as you can possibly grab after buying fuel, repairing vans, settling road traffic officials, paying workers, fighting fraudulent workers, getting packing bags etc. The not-so-funny story is that a lot of people I know dont keep a dime out of this seeming huge amount realised as gross income.

This is the main essence of trying to lay a good foundation and getting it right from the beginning. Kabarka has said it that faulty vans can take all that money plus bad drivers and staff. An instance was the day my driver ran right into a very cool jeep. I learnt that what he destroyed was worth N750,000 if the owner had insisted on taking us all to one plaza at victoria island to replace the part. It looked a minor scratch but it was a new and very expensive jeep and the little impact had made the very sensitive sensors to start deploying the airbags. That is one instance of one mistake taking all the money. I supply at night now so we rarely get much to hit and only have to contend with area boys, police and robbers. I hire tough, battle-ready half-thugs who can return fire fro fire at night but then I also often get a taste of their rough ways.

As for how long it takes to sell off stuff, some companies can supply all the 20,000 bags in one day with the money paid upfront into their account. These are the companies that have like 15 production machines, 10 huge trucks and three giant gen sets. If you just buy one machine, refuse to buy a gen set and use wheel barrow to supply, then the 500kg will last months in your hands.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
How is everyone? I heard many guys chickened out when they learnt prices were crashing in Lagos. Na waoooh. The story now is that we have all fought hard and found our levels. I still sell at a good price and I fought hard to keep my customers buying at my price. The stakes are higher now. Most of us upgraded everything so we could keep quality high and keep customers. The fearful ones lowered their prices and the strange thing is that it did not stop the ones that insisted on a good price from selling. They may have been slight reduction in turnover but the truth is that at my price, if I sell 2000 bags a day, I will make more money than the guy that sold at N50 a bag and sold 15,000 bags that day. In many cases the other guy must be losing money or barely realising the exact cost of production.

To you all faint hearts, return and put cash down and start. Just be sure you get it all right.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by okine4real: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2012
@ kabarka i understand boss. @Madam L are you serious? 15 production machines? ohh my God. those guys must be smiling to the bank grin.

Another question. after buying the rolls. how do we print on the rolls? is it the same company that sells the rolls that prints? if not then how much per roll?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2012
okine rolls are printed on before they are supplied. my humble advice is that you go to a pure water factory near you and do some training if you want to start producing. you have a whole lot to learn and believe me this business needs serious knowledge. i believe someone in your area will be willing to let you learn at his factory.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Gozychuks(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls I need comprehensive info on how to start and manage a pure water business efficiently in lagos. Am looking at Ajah area of Lagos. My email is gozychuks@gmail.com. I would appreciate ur response. @karbaka. Pls send me ur ebook and any necessary calculation.thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by donprinyo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] hi Mr karbari and madam L. My name is Evans and am new here. I just finished school and i wish to be a producer like u. Pls forward to me the required ebooks needed to make this a success. Thank u. Onyeka_Evans@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by donprinyo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] hi Mr karbarka and madam L. My name is Evans and am new here. I just finished school and i wish to be a producer like u. Pls forward to me the required ebooks needed to make this a success. Thank u. Onyeka_Evans@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by buzz2010: 3:28am On Dec 01, 2012
@kabarka and all, kindly send me all info to do with production and distribution of pure water in Lagos (plus costs). I really appreciate this. My email address is bbus89@gmail.com
Thank you so much.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ogbuebo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
i have been reading some of the questions some folks ask eg.4 madam L or
kabaka to fwd to them all it takes to do pure water business.They will include their e-mail. Just like that?
setting up and managing any biz requires a lot more involved issues than any body can reasonably give u thru this medium I suggest u properly consult them.They have been doing a yo-mans job and we should honestly appreciate them, In essence a beginner needs adequate preparations frm experienced people.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Kayode121: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Any1 lukin for comfortable land to rent should contact me on 08138647148 or email me at kayex164@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by student10: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2012
@kabarka PLEASE send me a copy of ur e-book. I need comprehensive info on starting a pure water business in abuja. Thanks

Pleas add any information u think I may need. I really want to understand this business. Planing on goin into it early 2013.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by infoblast: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2012
honeyguy: @kabarka, pls can you send me a comprehensive details about the biz to my email bayoofi@hotmail.com, i wanna set it up for my folks

LEARN STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO START THE PRODUCTION OF SACHET WATER (PURE WATER BUSINESS AT www.means2wealth.com GO TO THE GENERAL BUSINESS TIPS MENU AND START LEARNING.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by afolabisegun(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
special books for nairalander
1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE
2. WEB DESIGN GUIDE
3. FIVERR MONEY SECRET REPORT
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE SECRET NEW BIE GUIDE
5. COMPLETE NEWBIE GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING
6. FACEBOOK MARKETING GUIDE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS
7. BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO SET UP MEMBERSHIP SITE
8. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD
9. HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON LAPTOP AND PHONE
10. HOW TO REGISTER BUSINESS NAME WITH CAC WITH AS LOW AS 10,000
11. THE CHEAP LAPTOP SECRET GUIDE
12. EGOLD TRADING GUIDE
13. WORK MANAGEMENT BOOK
14. HOW TO GET DEBIT CARD FOR YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
15. CANADA TRAVEL SECRET REPORT
16. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM
For more details on how to get these books check this website http://proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by albertjr: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
I am interested in this business i have short capital but i have a plot where i can start my business. HOW much capital should be required for this business and tell me some tips for starting such type of business.
what is islamic finance
islamic finance principles
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ifoliobis: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hi kabarka,
I want to venture into this business but dont have the slightest idea of the cost implication.I need help.
I will be very greatful if you will send me doc or any material(including Nafdac rerquirement)that can help me to set up(labour,machine, etc) but to learn more.My email is
ifoliobis@yahoo.com

Thank U n God Bless
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by okine4real: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
hello,

i Spoke to a company about me needing a sachet pure machine, and he gave me the following spec

Comstar brand of the machine, model: LB-185. Capacity is 2200 to 2500 sachets per hour.

Does anybody make use of these type of machine, if yet how good is it and if not how soon should i run for mine life?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by boladonas(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
@Kabarka,

I need information to start up this business. I have a plot of land built for it, I have a borehole in place and I have a delivery van ready

Boladonas@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hi kabarka and Madam L, just new to the forum and sicking for info about the pure water biz, could you guys please send me materials, manuals or e-books that can be of help, am planning to venture into the business. I wish to know apart from the building structure, the minimum amount to get this biz started.
Please guys on board, any of you that has any material about this biz should do well and send to me on kristeck21@yahoo.com.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by MrBright2: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Hi Karbarka,i need an advise on what to do,in my area where i already got half plot purely for d biz,i was told dat nobody has successfully dug borehole in d neighbourhood,because d land has some particle of limestone underneath.Also one producer in d neighbourhood is using well water.Pls would NAFDAC approve well water for me too and what do you think is d implication in d future...Pls do send me price lists of d equipments also.Thanks and God bless u....gbengabright@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr.Bright:
Hi Karbarka,i need an advise on what to do,in my area where i already got half plot purely for d biz,i was told dat nobody has successfully dug borehole in d neighbourhood,because d land has some particle of limestone underneath.Also one producer in d neighbourhood is using well water.Pls would NAFDAC approve well water for me too and what do you think is d implication in d future...Pls do send me price lists of d equipments also.Thanks and God bless u....gbengabright@yahoo.com.
You need to find a reputable borehole firm that will give good service.NAFDAC WILL NOT APPROVE WELL water FOR WATER PROD. And you need RO for better purification.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
boladonas: @Kabarka,

I need information to start up this business. I have a plot of land built for it, I have a borehole in place and I have a delivery van ready

Boladonas@yahoo.com
You are half way conviniently there.
Get a consultant in ur area will give u idea of what Nafdac want structurally.
Then start registration.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jamosf: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
@madam L you suggested a while ago that we can arrange for franchise. Please how can one get a company interested in that arrangement in lagos. I'm really interested in partnering with a registered company for franchise.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lapson: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2012
@jamo-sf
If you are serious about the franchise you can send me an email lolly_ayeni2005@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2012
Jamo you can contact any pure water company in ur area and ask whether they have franchise arrangements or contact me on livcord@yahoo.com. You must choose well and agree on a few things ahead of time

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.