Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228949 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by temoyo: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2012
kabarka:
You are half way conviniently there.
Get a consultant in ur area will give u idea of what Nafdac want structurally.
Then start registration.

@kabarka,

Thanks for your firm dedication to the growth of this business. I'm also planning to venture into it. Could you please send a copy of your e-book and other relevant information to my mailbox? clyd70@gmail.com

Your timely response is appreciated
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Cwhyte(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
jamo-sf:
@madam L you suggested a while ago that we can arrange for franchise. Please how can one get a company interested in that arrangement in lagos. I'm really interested in partnering with a registered company for franchise.

which area are u located, I can franchise mine at ikorodu.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations everyone for entering into the new year 2013.....To God be the glory...HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sans4life: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2013
[b][b]'The Secrets That Makes Pure Water Factory Owners Millionaires(insider info)

Please I need the above information on pure water business. Thanks
Email: sans.amin@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2013
happy new year to you all. good luck to those coming in newly. my humble advice is that you must ask lots of questions before starting off. ignorance is a killer in business, avoid it by all means.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by indmix: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
C. whyte:

which area are u located, I can franchise mine at ikorodu.
Please I am interested in the franchise. My e-mail is soneeque2000@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by djsmoothy: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED FOR NAFDAC REGISTERED WATER (BOTTLE AND SATCHETS)
Pure water production factory in Ayetoro, Nigeria very very good sales rate.

Money Deposits is not required,Distributors should have their own van to pick up product from our factory.

If you are interested please call 08032800595 or email djsmoothy1@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by watervendor: 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Distributors needed for sachet and bottled water. The factory is located at Ikotun egbe. You can lift and sell both botttled water, sachet water and dispensers with your on van at highly attractive prices. If you are interested contact me on onuchiamaka@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by GammaInvCo: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2013
Hi Kabarka and Madam L. Compliments of the season. Please kindly send me materials on how to successfully operate this business. Your discussion on this forum has been most informative, thanks fro your dedication. My email is onyaje@yahoo.co.uk.

I will discuss in detail with you via email upon receipt of a mail from you. I'm just beginning this business and may require consultation.

Thanks and kindest regards.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by obagoriola: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2013
I have a brand New Dingli Purewater Machine for Sale. Its still in its Pack. Serious Buyer to call 08022242973. Its a give away price. 250K
Brand New still in its Cartoon
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Fab2001: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
@Kabarka
Happi new year to u. Wishing u all d very best this year. I've been quietly following u & ur thread with keen interest & I must say u r more than an inspiration to me. Please I have now FULLY & FINALY sure I want to delve into d water business. Pls can u give me d support & encouragement u've been givin to pple these past years. My email address is: funmib2001@yahoo.co.uk. Thank u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oyinfemi: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yes, I finally read from the begining of this blog to the last comment. took me 3 days and i got really educated. Now can start puting things in place once my wife fully buy into it. Has already spoken with Madam L and hope to meet her soon.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cybereagle: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
@kabarka, please can send me all necessary information required, including costs for production and distribution of pure water in Lagos. Hope to hear from you soon.
email: babs_o@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by obagoriola: 9:12am On Jan 25, 2013
obagoriola: I have a brand New Dingli Purewater Machine for Sale. Its still in its Pack. Serious Buyer to call 08022242973. Its a give away price. 250K
Brand New still in its Cartoon

STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2013
cybereagle: @kabarka, please can send me all necessary information required, including costs for production and distribution of pure water in Lagos. Hope to hear from you soon.
email: babs_o@hotmail.com
Madam L is in lagos to help you on this one.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2013
It seems that the year is starting in a convenient way(people buying into franchise and marketing liberalisation).
@watervendor and djsmoothy is at it.
I have said before ,this a sure stress free method of running this biz.
It is left for the owner to decide on when to start such system.For example
1,A factory owner may first establish a brand,then liberalise the marketing section.
2,Another may consider managing that section too stressful and so liberalise
3,Another for the sake of easier accounting
4,etc
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Yinkamide: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2013
kabarka:
Madam L is in lagos to help you on this one.

Madam L,thank u for an eye Opening information,i want to venture into dis business
i nid your consultancy service and ebook .pls kindly send me ur contact on
xtygun@yahoo.com.
thank u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Yinkamide: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2013
kabarka:

well ,that is not the reason for my long absence,i only went for a different biz that needed absolute concentration.the handout has been around but it's being updated to include more interesting features
that will give any beginner a sense of direction in the biz.

good day Mr Kabarka,
hw r u nd business?pls i need d handbook to start pure water business kindly send it to my inbox(xtygun@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by djsmoothy: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
kabarka: It seems that the year is starting in a convenient way(people buying into franchise and marketing liberalisation).
@watervendor and djsmoothy is at it.
I have said before ,this a sure stress free method of running this biz.
It is left for the owner to decide on when to start such system.For example
1,A factory owner may first establish a brand,then liberalise the marketing section.
2,Another may consider managing that section too stressful and so liberalise
3,Another for the sake of easier accounting
4,etc

Yes oo Mr Kabarka have been following you since i set my eyes on this biz and if you know anyone
that will like to franchise i will take them on board with no cost at all and also give you some
cash for introducing them remember you can get me on djsmoothy1@hotmail.co.uk or bb me on: 283b997d
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by adamsjoiy(m): 8:13am On Jan 31, 2013
LET ME ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS...ok! Let's do it like this...I want to show you guys atleast 5 WAYS OF MAKING REAL CASH ONLINE. Hehe...not another scam. I mean business! Subscribe by sending an email to iyanuadams@gmail.com or mycashcombo@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kanmifad(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
kabarka: Hello everyone,
Recently, some fellows have been concerned about financial implication of starting a pure water factory.So i have decided to do something about it.I feel you guys need a kind of probable price list to enable you compare the prices in your locality.
Soon i will start sending new list of items and equipment with there prices but you can have it on request,so keep requesting.It's Free
Remain Blessed in the Lord

please i will appreciate it if you send the cost of pure water equipment to fadeyiolasunkanmi@ymail.com thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kanmifad(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
i will appreciate if you send the details cost of producing pure water to fadeyiolasunkanmi@ymail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by elijah101(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
asfsa
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by okine4real: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
what is happening. i buy five and half bags of pure water in fadeyi for 300 Naira. is this pure water business still lucarative or its the bottle water that is lucrative?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2013
okine4real: what is happening. i buy five and half bags of pure water in fadeyi for 300 Naira. is this pure water business still lucarative or its the bottle water that is lucrative?
That qty @ that price is a sign of stiffer competition.That does not make the biz less lucrative but if you want to be successful in lagos you must acquint yourself with wisdom and accurate knowledge and information.There are factors to consider that favours lagosians more than producers outside lagos.Some of these factors they take for granted.For example: some producers outside lagos pay as much as #30,000 per ton to transport their material.Whereas this could be zero expense for lagosians.So one has to think twice before cutting price outside lagos or risk closing down.Thing that will make you profit are subtle in nature like market proximity,qty of bags customer can buy.Rate of purchase of customer.Capacity of vehicle,how cheap to get good material etc.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kanmifad(m): 9:35am On Feb 04, 2013
please am writing my business plan on pure water business[b] how much is NAFDAC REGISTRATION is going to cost[/b]me
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Ribaman(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kabarka!
I hail you thoroughly! Grateful thanks for the conversation you started here, you have done very well.
I am outside of Lagos, and have finally decided to go into the pure water business. Please help me!
Please, would it too much to trouble you for some of your research material? I am novice in this line of work, so all the wisdom you offer would be appreciated!
Email is riba_man@yahoo.co.uk
Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thanks for the complements.
I will forward the free documents to you right away, all things being equal.
About the research material,it may not answer all your question because you have a part to play but it will help you develop right mindset and winning mentality for the biz.To obtain it,click my signature just below every of my post.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 05, 2013
Hi Kabarka,

Please kindly send me your free materials on the pure water biz to kristeck21@yahoo.com.
Can you also link me to or suggest a good consultant on this biz that reside in Lagos.
Thanks a million.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2013
Hi everyone, season has officially kicked off in Lagos. I intend to make the most of it. Price issues still exist but the brave ones are still making money especially with careful planning. Where are all these aspiring producers/
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oyinfemi: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mr kabarka,

I need your free materials including the cost estimates of establishing a sarchet water business.
I will also appreciate if you can give me details of how I can pay for your other detailed materials on this business.
I am also presently resident at port harcourt (though I plan to establish the business at my resident in lagos)and will like to visit your company for some first hand experience if you can permit me. My email is femi.oyinloye@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by coolayou(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Good day Op., please am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, I will like to set up a pure water factory in my village where I have a borehole already running and a building I can use for the factory. But the community is not yet connected to the national grid, so we use generator for power. pls advise is needed in all indices, from equipment to profitability and evry other information you may deem useful to encourage me.
my email is u2ubyleo@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.