Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228951 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Plz all that reqested should check their mail.thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by obagoriola: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2013
kabarka: Plz all that reqested should check their mail.thanks

Kindly send it to my mailbox greatawo@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by buruike(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
kabarka: Jchick, Though you are not specific abt what you need,i will send you some details that might interest you.
hello kabarka pls can you pls help me too.
I need all necessary details m list of starting this pure water biz.including nafdac registration n fee .
thnx a million for this valuable help that u render God bless your work amen
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wola44: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
@Kabarka

I will appreciate if you send the details cost of producing pure water to lado4real1@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wola44: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
@Kabarka

I will appreciate if you send the details cost of producing pure water to lado4real1@yahoo.com Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by djsmoothy: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
smooth water is a water company based @ Ayobo area looking for distributors of water in lagos and ogun state.
we produce bottled water 50cl,75cl,100cl,150cl No Registration cost our water is well known, clean, no smell
if interested call us on 08032800595 or email info@smooth-drinks.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by transponder: 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Can anyone kindly help me with the names, and prices of all equipment i will need to start a pure water business to oyinogunmola@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2013
Longest time and why is the house so quiet? The rains are here now and people are resting and preparing for next season. Lagos is also working hard to make something good out of the industry. Early this month, we dissolved the exco and elections will soon come up. It is believed that the new people will work hard on the price matter. We are all getting set for the elections.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stardeejay2: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Madam L, good to hear from you. Please how can I meet with you? I stay around OKE-AFA and would like to see how water is produced. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kashman007: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2013
I am interested in de pure water business but what with this fed govt plan ban on pure water manufacturing.pl send me details of set up to ashken007@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by transponder: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
My people, please am intrested in the pure water business, can anyone send me the list of equipment i will need, prices, and where to get them. My email add is oyinogunmola@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by say9ng(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by transponder: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
hello kabarka pls can you pls help me too.
I need all necessary details and list of starting this pure water biz.including nafdac registration n fee .
thnx a million for this valuable help that u render God bless your work amen, my email is oyinogunmola@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bbee(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2013
It is no more news that many people have joined the water production business. Though the list keep growing, many are still investing into it because of its profitability.

Here are some of the things you will learn in this Bottled/Sachet water business feasibility study in Nigeria:
• How to avoid the NAFDAC Hammer, following the LATEST NAFDAC guidelines of pure water production in Nigeria.
• What Kinds of Machinery do you need?
• What is the cost of this machinery?
• How to procure technically sound machinery to avoid loss of money.
• How to turn your “any water color” in your village to clean and safe water for business.
• What the cost of labour involved is?
• What does NAFDAC really need from you?
• How much can you start with on this business?
• How to run this business for Profit.
. Choice of assets - either to rent a land space or building.
. How to beat the competition in the market.

For more information send a blank email to surfdealz@gmail.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by OrigamiIII: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
For comprehensive counsel on technicalities relating to pure water, fruit juice and other beverages set-up and NADFAC approval pls contact me on: origamidaffodil@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
kabarka: Plz all that reqested should check their mail.thanks
@ kabarka kindly send same to m*****@yahoo.com. Tanx in advance
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
i have 40kva generator for sale is soundproof Perkins engine and is was in good working condition.The generator was used by residential house.The asking price is 950k but slightly negotiable.Any serious buyer should contact me +2348030765346.or mail me tunapa4dems@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by texybaby(f): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
Hi kabarka Plsss i also need detailed info on this biz....my mail is meetteteluv@yahoo.com....tnx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Cwhyte(m): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Please help.
I want to relocate my factory, what are the necessary things NAFDAC will ask for?
Urgent answers please.
Or is there a NAFDAC agent in the house?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by baroun04(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2013
@kabarka, i av land n i badly need ur instruction on equipments and their cost, procedure 4 cost effective production and processing of approvals! Tanx 4 ur anticipated assistance. kindly send those info to my email; baroun012@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Cwhyte(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2013
C. whyte:
Please help.
I want to relocate my factory, what are the necessary things NAFDAC will ask for?
Urgent answers please.
Or is there a NAFDAC agent in the house?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2013
where's everyone? who and who finished setting up recently? rainy season now but that will soon be over.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by youngestwiz: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Package Water bussiness is a highly lucrative bussiness..but to have a smooth and successful running of the bussiness a high degree of knowledge,skills and professional advice is required,right from the inception..factory siting, through the water treatment modules,through the production and marketing....
If you are in need of a water engineer, while planing your package water business, anywhere in nigeria, right from factory siting, installations of industrial tretment modules, and training of and recruiting of factory workers, production manuals, correction of installation errors, reloading and re-installation of modules and other relatated proffessiönal advice and services...

...contact 08133077925 or ONEHVICTOR@GMAIL.COM

Be sure, faultless execution guarranted.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mooriales: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
A New Production Company in Lagos requires the Services of Major Pure and Bottled water Distributors Urgently.

Interested Distributors should Call: Mr. 0sas on 08181443610.

Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by onyeoziri(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
lionbiz: l want to Start pure water biz,Plz l need information on how to start. my email, greatescape2020@yahoo.com
well it all depends on your region and with a good feasibility study which i can offer you will do the job. Although its lucrative but you must have the zeal to make it work as wastage will not be tolerated
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Priceworth123: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
The house i needs company that produce pet bootle and pure water nylon
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Hello house I need pet bottles 50cl and 75cl how much per unit supposing no money to start with your own preform and mould where can one source for it ,may be about 3000 unit per month with room to expand to 10000 ~ 25000 per month
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by benpuzzy(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Oga please kindly forward the mail to my box banamakgloballinks@gmail.com or benpuzzy444@gmail.com cos i have been longing for this information, God's blessings.
kabarka: @urchnez

oh! Good for you, you are way ahead of many folks now.Check out LAND a major factor of production already available,expenses of accomodation is zero and that of borehole also zero.You are unstoppable! All you need now is to apply to NAFDAC for establisment of a factory.They will tell what to do including list of things to buy.CHECK UR MAIL LATER TODAY
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by oramaster: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2013
del
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by confluence: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
@Hello House, Please let someone come to my aid regarding PET bottles, Madam L , Mr karbakar
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2013
you can contact me for your 50cl and 75cl empty bottle.our factory is in Anthony Lagos. email me @ tunapa4dems@yahoo.com or call +2348030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mooriales: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
A New Production Company in Lagos requires the Services of Major Pure and Bottled water Distributors Urgently.

Interested Distributors should Call: Mr. 0sas on 08181443610.

Thank you

Apply now!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.