Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (230063 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Hi everyone! How is it going outside Lagos? We are fine here and business is moving. Everyone is complaining about the low prices but the ones who planned their operations well are still doing good business.
There are a lot of ways one can lower cost on all sides such that her own cost per bag goes so low that money still comes in. Only those with bad plans are closing and that is happening daily now. The bad part is that the ones that helped crash the price are also the ones without any serious business plans. It is really only that class of people that don’t know enough to think turnover is everything.
One way these days of lowering cost is to operate close to home or time supplies very well. One producer in my area who sells close to his factory, uses less than five litres to supply 400 bags while some run all the way to the Island with 30 litres to supply two hundred bags. It means that the man selling close to home is spending N1.55 on diesel per bag while the other fellow is spending N23.25 for supplying one bag. Timing supply means leaving for the market at certain times of the day. I supply at night and it takes 10 litres to run from Ikotun to the Island at that time of the night. In the daytime you can use over 30 litres to do the same trip with all the traffic jam. In the night, you will never see VIO, LASTMA, FRSC etc. you only see very few policemen and robbers and the robbers are already aware that night trippers don’t carry raw cash so they usually ignore our vehicles.
At night, it takes about 50 minutes to get to the Island. The brake and clutch systems don’t suffer since you rarely use them. The ground is cool so few tyre problems. All these lower cost and for months we may not spend on road traffic officials. I save over N10 per bag from what those that did not plan well are spending. Whatever you do, plan well so you can see some money to take to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
madam L:
One way these days of lowering cost is to operate close to home or time supplies very well. One producer in my area who sells close to his factory, uses less than five litres to supply 400 bags while some run all the way to the Island with 30 litres to supply two hundred bags.
Please everyone,look at that extract above.
The important of carving out a NICHE for your product,the closer the better.Some people produce water,put it in the vehicle and make sure they run around the whole town trying to sell it.THIS IS WRONG.
Look! you must be ready to fight war or outwit, your competitors to gain in the biz.Call it intellectual warfare,whatever.
Funny enough,this warfare starts when you have conceived in your heart that you want to have a water factory NOT WHEN YOU HAVE STARTED PRODUCING.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oyinfemi: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
I just got a quote of 205,000 for trademark registration. 75,000 for official fee and 130,000 for facilitation and agency fees. Am I on course? Please advise.
Madam l, I will still meet you with my wife oh.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oyinfemi: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mr kabarka, I sent you a mail last week requesting to meet you at ph.I'm still waiting for your response oh.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by davolax: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hi, Please send me ALL the info you have on pure water business. I'm a novice, but i'm seriously interested. My email address is oladavidavol@yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oyinfemi: Mr kabarka, I sent you a mail last week requesting to meet you at ph.I'm still waiting for your response oh.
i have forgotten oh!,
have been carried away by many activities.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oyinfemi: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mr Kabarka,
Pls how do i reach you on phone? I'm at PH and need to tap from your experience urgrntly. My e-mail is femi.oyinloye@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hollu10: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
Please, am interested in this business kindly send me details about this business including the price of the machine to start with, thanks here is my email address hollu10@yahoo.com or nurudeenolumidebamus@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hollu10: 12:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Please, am interested in this business kindly send me details, tanks here are my email addresses hollu10@yahoo.com or nurudeenolumidebamus@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hollu10: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please am interested in this business kindly send me the details. My email address is hollu10@yaho.com thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hollu10: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Please am interested in this business kindly send me the details. My email address is hollu10@yaho.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2013
Hello everybody in the house. i have one Toyota dyna truck to sell, is good for carry pure water and table water.Any serious buyer should contact me on 2348030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ELVIKING(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2013
Mr Kabakar, can you kindly send me a copy of your pure water manual. My e-mail elvi.king@yahoo.com. Thanks so much for your help
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DeeWan: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
MR. KABAKA, I also need the info on Pure Water Production business. Please, send it to temmypalace@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2013
I have pure water machine for sale.it is used in Nigeria and is still work perfectly, is going 130k. you can contact me on 23408030765346.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by segelolo: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Pls I need manual or details abt pure water bizness am a novice I also want 2 knw hw much 2 start the pure water bizness
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by TAJIBADE: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr Kabaka. Pls kindly help me send d info to oluwatobi_ajibade@yahoo.co.UK
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lloydbanj: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2013
MR. KABAKA, I also need the info on Pure Water Production business. Please, send it to lloydbanj@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hello! Pls are there producers 4rm Abuja and its environ in this forum?i hv issues of concern that i will like 2 talk abt
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by scalarkoko: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Guys - what is your opionion/suggestion - Automatic filling line /manual filling for bottle water. the fear is the maintenance realted issues with the automatic bottling line. please any suggestions of the semi automatic or manual system that will be hygenic with some ease of operations.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dagreen14: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2013
MR. KABAKA, I also need the info on Pure Water Production business. Please, send it to koladeadeleke1@hotmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by rafiusalis: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2013
MR. KABAKA, I also need the info on Pure Water Production business. Please, send it to rafiusalisu@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by conceptkid(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2013
HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE FINANCE TO KICK START YOUR OWN PURE WATER BUSINESS

then visit here to know how to get your finance to kick start your own pure water business http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-to-start-and-succeed-in-small-business/137075066463972
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by forster: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DECOtech(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
I need a fully automatic bottling machine. pls, how much does it cost as well as other components needed to install it?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stardeejay2: 9:32pm On May 12, 2013
Hi Karbaka, please I will like to start this business soonest. Please send ♍ƺ the biz info 1,2 and 3 to adesina.ayodeji@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by femiseun1: 4:36pm On May 15, 2013
MR. KABAKA, I also need the info on Pure Water Production business. Please, send it to femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stardeejay2: 6:50pm On May 23, 2013
Hi All, Everywhere seem to be silent. Can we get some help for some of us that are willing to start this business. Madam L, please how can I locate? I somewhere around Isolo.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cityhood: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
plz sir am a fresh graduate but i dnt wnt to be hinding under the umbrella of no job i wnt to do pure water biz at akure i dnt hv landed property nd dnt knw what and what to buy on how to get stated.plz help me out on how to gt statd cn i rent a shop for it and do pipeline with g.p tank and get necesary equipmnt for it.......
And how caan i get loan to start the biz sir.
My numb is 08169446319

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.