Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first (1961 Views)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
I am a scammer as claimed by someone here on nairaland. She can never have problem and so anyone that has problem is a scammer .... Closed
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Sirme411(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Your story is very "toshing"
cc Lalastica
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Sleekydee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
op I can only offer u one, advice or finance? which do I want

1 Like

Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sleekydee:
op I can only offer u one, advice or finance? which do I want

Honestly for now, advice. If it can bring her out of this issues. I will really appreciate. Advice can bring finance. Am ready sir and if God put it in ur heart for both advice and Finance. More of blessings on you
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
The problem with stories like this, you can’t authenticate their veracity. I’d hate to be adding to the pocket of a scammer.

1 Like

Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
The problem with stories like this, you can’t authenticate their veracity. I’d hate to be adding to the pocket of a scammer.

If you want to help me, kindly tell me what you need to verify. Like I said, I am not a fraudster. Atleast give me a benefit of doubt. The issue is bothering me, we can chat one whatsapp 08166605471. Looking for help doesn't make me an irresponsible person
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
As you said earlier, 4kids is too much of a responsibility to your Mom for now. I will advice you to collect leave of absence and hustle and use the money in buying market for your mother. Then she can realise profit and pay for you coming school fee. I will advice you to do away with 2 of the kids( preferably boys) to trusted relatives for now.
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
As you said earlier, 4kids is too much of a responsibility to your Mom for now. I will advice you to collect leave of absence and hustle and use the money in buying market for your mother. Then she can realise profit and pay for you coming school fee. I will advice you to do away with 2 of the kids( preferably boys) to trusted relatives for now.

Which relative I wan give kids. It's not possible. Dnt wori, it's orait. U wunt understand me
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Microsoft10:

Which relative I wan give kids. It's not possible. Dnt wori, it's orait. U wunt understand me
shocked So u mean u have no close relative that the kids can spend so time with to relive ya mom?
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Gofwane(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
shocked So u mean u have no close relative that the kids can spend so time with to relive ya mom?
you won't understand.
I was in a similar situation. My grandmother raised 6 of us, grandchildren 5 of us and a cousin.
Even though my dad was alive then he never cared. Since my mum died in 2003, he became so irresponsible. All he does with his money is drinking. This was once a chief engineer in a big company, with two cars. CEOs of big were coming to BEG him to work for them cos the man was a VERY, VERY, VERY, good engineer but he refused. Like say na jazz dey do the man.

I will forever be grateful to my grandmother for the way she took care of us. It wasn't easy but she did it. She didn't allow any of our uncles to take any of us because they won't take care of us like their children

1 Like

Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by SeishinSenshi: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by bibijay123(f): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Microsoft10:

Honestly for now, advice. If it can bring her out of this issues. I will really appreciate. Advice can bring finance. Am ready sir and if God put it in ur heart for both advice and Finance. More of blessings on you

You can make money through freelance or think of picking up a skill that will earn u money so u can support ur mom.

1 Like

Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Jay542(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Your elder brother should carry his 2kids. Having the kids around will increase his level of responsibility because I wonder why he isn't sending anything to them no matter how small.
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Gofwane:
you won't understand.
I was in a similar situation. My grandmother raised 6 of us, grandchildren 5 of us and a cousin.
Even though my dad was alive then he never cared. Since my mum died in 2003, he became so irresponsible. All he does with his money is drinking. This was once a chief engineer in a big company, with two cars. CEOs of big were coming to BEG him to work for them cos the man was a VERY, VERY, VERY, good engineer but he refused. Like say na jazz dey do the man.

I will forever be grateful to my grandmother for the way she took care of us. It wasn't easy but she did it. She didn't allow any of our uncles to take any of us because they won't take care of us like their children

Thanks, seems someone that have passed through wat am saying understands me. I don't even have a problem with taking care of my sef if not for the problem of my brothers that is hanging on my mum
Re: I am scammer, but don't block me, Moderators. Hear my side first by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2017
bibijay123:

You can make money through freelance or think of picking up a skill that will earn u money so u can support ur mom.

Have even tried it but honestly I did make it there. The one I just knew about, if I do it, it will advance into the stage of yahoo plus, and am not interested. Pls am not criticizing yahoo plus oo but am not just interested

(1) (Reply)

See How Syndicate Blackmail Nigerian Women After Collecting Their Nude Pictures. / What's The Nicest Thing Your Ex Did For You? / Why Does He Make Me Blush all the time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.