Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (43197 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
This matter is very simple. I challenge Yorubas to make another Lagos, atleast we have Anambra and Abia that are economically vibrant more than all yoruba states

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Electricdanger:

At the age of 49, you still reason like a kid. Pathetic
short man. lagos has nothing to do with you naa. u are from rural osun
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bestpunterever: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:
This matter is very simple. I challenge Yorubas to make another Lagos, atleast we have Anambra and Abia that are economically vibrant more than all yoruba states
did yoruba make the 1st lagos? binis owned the 1st lagos island. nupes from niger owned the 1st lagos mainland. oshodi tapa is the name of a nupe man from niger state.
yoruba own nothing. see their homelands - abeokuta, oyo, osogbo - all nothing to write home about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
kechywillz:

U shouldbe ashamed of ur self for conducting a research which isn't factual,from were I stay,urhobo people also engage in the same prostitution as a profession.

That doesn't dispute the fact that igbos have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Gotze1: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
dammytosh:
When I hear silly arguments like you pay tax in Lagos bla bla

Where did u make the money you paid the tax on ?

Anambra ?

Go back to Anambra go and make the money there and pay the tax there.

When u pay tax in a land , the land made you not the other way round.

If you did not earn anything u will not pay anything.
You should know by now that igbo people are dumb in reasoning. Obiano should go to Europe especially England to tell them that the forieners or his anambra people made England what is is because they pay tax.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:
economically vibrant? we've been through this Ebola nonsense before.
Anambra vibrantwith one of the lowest IGRs in the country?
Abia the dirtiest place on earth?

What are you smoking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
meforyou1:
did yoruba make the 1st lagos? binis owned the 1st lagos island. nupes from niger owned the 1st lagos mainland. oshodi tapa is the name of a nupe man from niger state.
yoruba own nothing. see their homelands - abeokuta, oyo, osogbo - all nothing to write home about
Lol.. Lagos is clearly a no mans land but if yorubas claim they made lagos, no problem, make another lagos or a similar lagos
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Why are you not in Anambra
why are All americans not in america?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
economically vibrant? we've been through this Ebola nonsense before.
Anambra vibrantwith one of the lowest IGRs in the country?
Abia the dirtiest place on earth?

What are you smoking
Anambra and Abia are more economically vibrant than all yoruba states put together. Fact

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

Anambra and Abia are more economically vibrant than all yoruba states put together. Fact
Ebolas were disgraced on Nairaland this last time this came up.
We will gladly flatten any errant cranial protuberances again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by kechywillz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
michael142:

That doesn't dispute the fact that igbos have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria.
Do ur statistics proper, u' ll be shocked to your bone marrow a when u find out ur type is engaged in it proper,u know u are minority n that alone hides ur shady deals
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Ebolas were disgraced on Nairaland this last time this came up.
We will gladly flatten any errant cranial protuberances again
Go ahead, prove me wrong, I must probably not be on nairaland when the issue came up. I'm here now
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

Ogun state budget 2017 221 billion more than the combined budget of economically vibrant Anambula and Abia COMBINED

Ebola people grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

Go ahead, prove me wrong, I must probably not be on nairaland when the issue came up. I'm here now
Guy go and eat akpu so that you will be alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
kechywillz:

Do ur statistics proper, u' ll be shocked to your bone marrow a when u find out ur type is engaged in it proper,u know u are minority n that alone hides ur shady deals

My brother the girl I'm dating right now na ashawo when I carry from The Place Club along lekki phase 1. She is from Enugu. Nor dey let truth dey pain you guy. Every tribe get ashawo but na Igbos be baba for the business. Case close.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Guy go and eat akpu so that you will be alright
Thank you.. Go and detoxify your brain from the effects of green soup
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Omofunaab2: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

God forbid that I engage your lowlife behind after all the thrashings you've already received over the same subject. Why are you like this?? I have disgraced you severally on this forum for asking the exact same question, yet like the ewu that you are, you keep coming back for more. The thrashing you received on our Yoruba thread obviously didn't fix your buffoonery. The threads are still there for you and anyone to consult you punk. Your boss's latest utterance clearly shows that you were sent here by him to peddle your stupidity and propaganda, but unfortunately for you we no be una mate at all and the matter has already been decisively settled.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

Lol, na Mario. .. E no dey die once. . We have thrashed that topic on so many threads on nairaland but trust him, E go still come back to display his stupidity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:
Ogun state budget 2017 221 billion more than the combined budget of economically vibrant Anambula and Abia COMBINED

Ebola people grin
The same failed ogun state that can't pay salaries and collected billions in bailout twice from FG? The same ogun state or another one? Guess the state that was not bailed out from collasping like Ogun state?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ODVanguard: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62554746:

Anu no time for your epistle, list industries owned by Yorubas in Ogun, you are posting link of rubbish thread filled with lies and false claims.

Choi! E pain am. Low-life basstard. You and your boss are both stvpid. Anambra can't even match Osun, Ogun, PH, Uyo, in terms of infrastructure, industry and development, yet una dey brag and claim credit for 'developing' far away Lagos?? How low and dumb can one get? Well, I know that thread I referenced really dealt you loud-mouthed louts a deadly blow by busting your lies and propaganda, yeah.. I know. Even after listing all the Okoro & Sons 2x2 shops in alaIgbo and the entire country in your counter-thread, y'all still couldn't keep up and ended up beaten like a drum.

I repeat, WE ARE NOT MATES! We don't do that crap of sitting in 2x2 shops to sell imported substandard merchandise and call that entrepreneurship. Hell tha fvck no. We create REAL companies that actually CREATE, CAPTURE, & ADD VALUE! Of course, I do not expect you to know nothing about none of that coz as a semi-educated dolt that you are, 'bizniss' starts and ends with renting a shop and selling okrika or imported fake spare parts. And should that fail, you take the Evans route or become a drug mule undecided.

Una don 'develop' Ragos finish, so now you are 'developing' Ogun as well cheesy, while your own Anambra state is underdeveloped, struggling with Osun in the area of human capital development and poverty, AND couldn't even post a single kobo in IGR last year?? Odiegwu ooo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

The same failed ogun state that can't pay salaries and collected billions in bailout twice from FG? The same ogun state or another one? Guess the state that was not bailed out from collasping like Ogun state?
Stop telling those silly Ebola lies?

The same Ogun state has a budget bigger than that of your Abia and Anambra COMBINED

FACT!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoNach:
Willy no need to tell them o, they know deep down thier souls but as it has become a bitter pill to swallow ,they come attacking with claws and teeth . For a land that belongs to the Bini pple.

when a tenant spent 60% of is life time in a rented house he/she begins to av an illusion 'i b landlord" ... no argument show ur CofO.
lazy man will alway urge for good things,, they could not develop the east ,nor achieve biafra yet they developed lagos without a post in lagos governance,,they must be dumb.
if a state is develop/ mega is it the citizens that take the credit or the government.. infrastructural policies in place are they made by anambra people or easterners.
naa people like una governor go argue DNA report.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Madeu(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Movic1:

Do you know the numbers of multinational companies in Lagos? Do you know the millions they pay as tax? It's not by number. The amount 1 of those companies pay as tax will dwarf all the whole tax the Anambrarians are paying.
The Chinese, Lebanese, and Indians owns huge investments in Lagos paying tax's in multimillions of dollars. You don't see them rant with delusion about developing Lagos. Like what is so special about that Lagos? Another underdeveloped third world, stressful and shitty city.
It seems; what western countries is to third countries that made people cross the desert to yearn for a better life, it is what Lagos is to them!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by totit: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Choi! E pain am. Low-life basstard. You and your boss are both stvpid. Anambra can't even match Osun, Ogun, PH, Uyo, in terms of infrastructure, industry and development, yet una dey brag and claim credit for 'developing' far away Lagos?? How low and dumb can one get? Well, I know that thread I referenced really dealt you loud-mouthed louts a deadly blow by busting your lies and propaganda, yeah.. I know. Even after listing all the Okoro & Sons 2x2 shops in alaIgbo and the entire country in your counter-thread, y'all still couldn't keep up and ended up beaten like a drum. I repeat, WE ARE NOT MATES! We don't do that crap of sitting in 2x2 shops to sell imported substandard merchandise and call that entrepreneurship. Hell tha fvck no. We create REAL companies that actually CREATE, CAPTURE, & ADD VALUE! Of course, I do not expect you to know nothing about none of that coz as a semi-educated dolt that you are, 'bizniss' starts and ends with renting a shop and selling okrika or imported fake spare parts. And should that fail, you take the Evans route or become a drug mule undecided. Una don 'develop' Ragos finish, so now you are 'developing' Ogun as well cheesy, while your own Anambra state is underdeveloped, struggling with Osun in the area of human capital development and poverty, AND couldn't even post a single kobo in IGR last year?? Odiegwu ooo.
O my G... shocked
Yey shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ODVanguard: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

The same Ogun state has a budget bigger than that of your Abia and Anambra COMBINED

FACT!!

These folks are a bunch of lowlifes. Kai! Dangote has contributed more than any igboman to the development of Lagos, yet Kano people don't make any wild claims like they do. Imagine if Dangote was igbo or from Anambra, omo.. we for no hear word again o. shocked shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by oluwazoba25: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
michael142:
Why una nor go make Anambra and other igbo states great? Why una dey claim say na una make Lagos? Igbo have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria. Una suppose bury una face in shame. Before you call me Afonja, I'm an Urhobo boy from Warri
look at this idiot, oloshi omoale, oniranu.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

These folks are a bunch of lowlifes. Kai! Dangote has contributed more than any igboman to the development of Lagos, yet Kano people don't make any wild claims like they do. Imagine if Dangote was igbo or from Anambra, omo.. we for no hear word again o. shocked shocked
Guy I did not know you are this ignorant sha

Dangote is from Anambra na
His first name is Alika

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by wristbangle: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omofunaab2:

I swear this statement by Obiano is highly provocative and annoying sef. I'm disappointed because he's not known for reckless statements

Perhaps just winning the election is bloating his brain to spew nonsense.

Such unguarded statement can resort to consequences that may put his kins men in trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

FACT!!
Osun state once had budget bigger than Ogun state and Rivers state, today Osun state gets millions in FG allocations, how market? I have told you people to stop comparing your mushroom yoruba states to Anambra or Abia

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

Osun state once had budget bigger than Ogun state and Rivers state, today Osun state gets millions in FG allocations, how market? I have told you people to stop comparing your mushroom yoruba states to Anambra or Abia
Stop making up stupid and irrelevant lies.

All states get federal allocations
The fact is Ogun state budget is bigger than that of Anambra and Abia combined.

You have no answer to that irrefutable FACT!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by wristbangle: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Don't be ignorant.
The SS is very distinct from igbo.

I'm Ijaw!
Whether u agree or not. The fact remain that the igbos have contributed greatly to the development of Lagos and the multinational companies are almost all oil sector driven.

That oil comes from my backyard...

The bolded statement is seriously flawed and base less conclusion.

Kindly Google top multinational sector coys in Lagos and it would shock you that IT/Telecommunication, FMCG firms outweighs oil/gas.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.