Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (43183 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Akiika: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
"Smart" Anambrans, they love to develop the Yoruba people's state they hate so much. How about making Anambra what Lagos is today?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by achi4u(m): 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

Anambra was first man on the moon,Anambra is the world record holder for 100metres,Anambra invented the internet, Mike Tyson is from Anambra as is Madonna.
The US Army buys drones from Anambra
gringringrin

Comedian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bejeria101(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pls chain dis dullard,because you win election we wont hear word,where were your anambra pple in the 1930,s and 40,s? Una don chop belleful. Dey there dey yarn dust

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akiika:
"Smart" Anambrans, they love to develop the Yoruba people's state they hate so much. How about making Anambra what Lagos is today?

Lagos isn't Yoruba enclave

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by tivta(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Movic1:
Lol! Even their Governor don join? E don win now, Na to dey talk rubbish remain!
Mr Governor Pls tell the Anambrarians cheesy to come and make Anambra state the way they made Lagos what it is today!

See mumu talk that is coming out from a governor?

Others don't pay tax Abi? Or are you telling us that it's all those 2x2 shop taxes is what lagos is using to sustain and maintain the state?

Do you know the number of multinational companies in Lagos? Do you know the millions they pay as tax? The amount 1 of those companies pay as tax will dwarf what all Igbos not just Anambrarians are paying as tax.

Oga o! The way these guys chest beat eh beats my imagination

Nairaland is truly tribalistic.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ScotMisile: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anambra and superiority complex....Yoruba should expect more from ndi anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nonsobaba: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lagos is just an overrated and overcrowded mega slum of bad roads, uncordinated traffic, filthy lagoons, agboros, and agbo sellers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by jibs4lv(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Call dem back to turn anambra to Lagos now , mumu talk, u don win na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by ODVanguard: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62553861:

Can you list industries owned by Yorubas in Ogun state

God forbid that I engage your lowlife behind after all the thrashings you've already received over the same subject. Why are you like this?? I have disgraced you severally on this forum for asking the exact same question, yet like the ewu that you are, you keep coming back for more. The thrashing you received on our Yoruba thread obviously didn't fix your buffoonery. The threads are still there for you and anyone to consult you punk. Your boss's latest utterance clearly shows that you were sent here by him to peddle your stupidity and propaganda, but unfortunately for you we no be una mate at all and the matter has already been decisively settled.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
ScotMisile:
Anambra and superiority complex....Yoruba should expect more from ndi anambra.

Actually it is inferiority complex and the boastfulness is just a way of compensating for the profound feelings of inadequacy
They talk to themselves the same way ,that is what many Nigerians do not know.
The person who hates most on Ebolas are their fellow Ebolas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nengibo: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
mbjsuki:

It's with open mind that US admitted so many different nationals into their country and today, the country is thriving, recording successes upon success. Today, the country is great and doing very well simply because of this decision. However those nationals has and should never lay claim to these great achievement US has today. It's simply unwise. If the Japanese or the Latinos are so wise and smart as they claim, why can't they just simply develop their country instead of developing other people's own?
Don't lay claim to another man's success even if you're part of his success story, it's pointless.
This is an indegene of lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/4185186/bini-original-owners-lagos-not

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nengibo: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
tiger28:
so JUST because you have igbos and others in assembly,it is a no mans land? Are the kings of all the towns and communities in lagos called EZE??so if a yoruba becomes an assemblyman in anambra(which highly impossible) ,then anambra is a no mans land?Some comments made by some myopic land grabbers will one day re-enact the Rwanda ethnic cleansing . Keep disrespecting your host!

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by oodualover: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
bakynes:

Big Mumu, Airtel, MTN, Etisalat,Chevron,Mobil,Total,Conoco Philips,, Julius Berger,Schulumberger,Swisspharm,GSK,Unilever,Nestle,Cadbury etc they are owned by Anambrans ba?

Every other tribe can see how stupid some of these Igbos are. Always Chest beating, boasting what they are not.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Shaw007(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
that's cute, doing the same thing to Anambra shouldn't be so hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by nengibo: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
bestpunterever:
and that is why the governor is an hausa man, and they want to make ibo language a compulsory language in all schools in the state, lemme bottomed it for you, your stupidity can only be traced to ur gene.

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Lekayleke: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Set up a Business friendly environment for us in your state-Anambra so that we will help you in developing your state. That is if you are ready to give us land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bestpunterever: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Akiika:
Anambra is better than all yoruba states. Lagos is a no mans land. If yorubas claim they made lagos, I challenge them to make another lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by kechywillz(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
michael142:
Why una nor go make Anambra and other igbo states great? Why una dey claim say na una make Lagos? Igbo have the highest number of prostitutes in Nigeria. Una suppose bury una face in shame. Before you call me Afonja, I'm an Urhobo boy from Warri
U shouldbe ashamed of ur self for conducting a research which isn't factual,from were I stay,urhobo people also engage in the same prostitution as a profession.
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

Anu no time for your epistle, list industries owned by Yorubas in Ogun, you are posting link of rubbish thread filled with lies and false claims.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
oodualover:

Who is a slave? Fuccckkking dumbasss like you. Which Lagos native claim so? The Aworis, Ijebus, or the Epes? Fucckking Ibo thief that is never satified with his land. Focus on the problems in you land!!!! How can a governor come out to say this flagrant lie? No Wonder other people tribes are hostile to you

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Electricdanger:

You are just like your father, no working brain at all. Never knew the Lagosians like Aworis, Ijebus, Egun, Egbas are from Bini. No wonder everyone spit on you pathetic animals, you have no single shame. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

Anambra is better than all yoruba states. Lagos is a no mans land. If yorubas claim they made lagos, I challenge them to make another lagos
EBOLA boy

why are you not in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by hotwax: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
jamalchance:
i pity lagos ooo last time it was the bini pple draggin lagos with the lagosian now its anambra

All these makes me a proud Yoruba man. Other tribes want to have everything Yorubas.

one Igbo boy was telling me Igbo owns Ile-Ife..I said thank you... Yoruba culture is rich. Everyone want to associate themselves with Yorubas.

But wait, have you seen any Yoruba claiming ownership

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by globemoney: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
aribisala0:

EBOLA boy

why are you not in Anambra
I'm not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by totit: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

C'on. Why should I be surprise grin

What is trending now is how the lie told by Willie Obiano's media aides was exposed. The story went that two girls that were sponsored to a debate competition who came last position took pictures with the governor of Anambra State while brandishing placards bearing "we won" only for someone to check the website of the competition and saw that they actually failed woefully. Disillusioned Anambrarians are venting their anger at the deception now recalling several other deceptive information that had been passed on by the same government.

The Facebook post read thus;

THE MOTHER OF ALL DECEIT

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/results/event_results.mhtml?tourn_id=7725&result_id=43731

If you recall, I shared a post here about three girls from Anambra state who went to Bali, Indonesia and (supposedly) won the World Schools Debate. They are the ones in this picture, with their state governor.
My heart is bleeding now as I tell you what actually happened. The debate consisted of 53 countries. Nigeria, represented by those girls from Anambra placed a distant 48 out of 53!!! Now that was not the problem.
The problem is, probably the teachers or some other persons presented the teachers and the girls to the state governor as the winners of the debate. They printed a giant poster proclaiming WORLD CHAMPIONS. Both the teachers and the students worked in collusion. And that was how they were presented to the state governor who received them with beaming smiles. And quickly rewarded them with cash and sponsorship programmes to schools of their choice.
Thanks to technology someone now saw the link and found out that the team and students scammed their own governor and deceived the whole of Nigeria, Africa and the world. What a shame. Now, are these the leaders of tomorrow? The signs ahead are dark and ominous. I weep. World Champions my bootlace![/b]

https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/results/event_results.mhtml?tourn_id=7725&result_id=43731

Other lies;
http://www.newsflashngr.com/bombshell-the-bubble-finally-burst-as-gov-obianos-aides-fights-dirty-abuse-each-other-on-social-media-over-alleged-5-million-ugu-export-scam-ifeoma-onwudiwe-calls-for-the-sack-of-james-ez/

Naaaaaaa.. I ain't surprise mehnnn shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by meforyou1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
ODVanguard:

God forbid that I engage your lowlife behind after all the thrashings you've already received over the same subject. Why are you like this?? I have disgraced you severally on this forum for asking the exact same question, yet like the ewu that you are, you keep coming back for more. The thrashing you received on our Yoruba thread obviously didn't fix your buffoonery. The threads are still there for you and anyone to consult you punk. Your boss's latest utterance clearly shows that you were sent here by him to peddle your stupidity and propaganda, but unfortunately for you we no be una mate at all and the matter has already been decisively settled.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

https://www.nairaland.com/3926379/igbos-most-industrious-innovative-richest
lagos belongs to binis. you olowoles should just go back to osogbo
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by kinibigdeal(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
So what happens to the Anambrans in Abia state? why do we still have the worst road network and poverty in abia state grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by aribisala0(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
globemoney:

I'm not in Lagos
Why are you not in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by FisifunKododada: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, I didn't know Obiano is an Ipob-pig. Thanks Obiano for showing your true color. We will not forget cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by bestpunterever: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members / Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.