Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" (43182 Views)

How Yorubas Made Lagos Former Capital To 7th Largest Economy In Africa / Indigenes Of Anambra Made Lagos What It Is Today - Governor Obiano. / Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by EazyMoh(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol! You can't give what you don't have.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Godwin978(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

IPOB terrorists,this south south guy is dragging that development with you grin
are you sure you understood what you wrote?

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Kingdolo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ok,
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by centboy123456(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
nengibo:
Its has already been established as a no mans land, that is why there are Igbo & urhobos in the state house of assembly

urhobos in the state house of assembly guy u can lie for africa oh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
yusods:

Source : https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/20/anambra-state-made-lagos-obiano/
lemme enjoy my road trip with the incoming gobe diz statement will cuz now on nairaland �����

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by zabadii(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
And the British, Portuguese and other foreigners that brought civilization to Africa and still controlling things were followers of Anambra? Very soon this Man will tell us South-Africa, India, Indonesia and Malaysia were colonized by Anambra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by exlinklodge: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
let them know

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Danladi7: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Godwin978:
are you sure you understood what you wrote?
Just tell me you have a very low I.Q cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Odianose13(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
No be because you win?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
There is a reason why they are willing to die to keep us in their land.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by IYANGBALI: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
So why not do same to anambra?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by yinkeys(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
That's how Nigerians made UK and US.
Funny comment.
Developed communities create enabling environments & allow for tribal diversity, co-mingling etc. that way growth will be exponential. Soon they'd say they paved the way for another country to be great.
Rubbish.i didn't read all that though
Why can't they replicate Lagos in their region

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Cherez: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
If Obiano said this then it's truly a shame.
What's the whole fuss about Lagos?
I mean, the Yorubas, Binis and Egun can go on with their arguments about Lagos but we Igbos have no stake in Lagos.
Truly, this is a disgrace to me

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
tempex88:
Dis one don dey misyarn.
that's inferiority complex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Danladi7: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
" “The same thing will happen there and we will do
like the Yoruba’s did. They started from Lagos – AD
– won some of the states in the west, now formed a
block to be able to negotiate with the centre."

MUST YOU DO LIKE THE YORUBA DID,YOU'VE FORGOTTEN IT WAS TRANSFORMATION OF AD TO APC THAT TURNED MAJORITY OF YOUR BRO&SIS TO IPOB TERRORISTS TODAY grin

THIS GOVERNOR TALKS LIKE A GREAT TRIBALIST.

IF ITS ALL ABOUT TAX LAGOS/OGUN MADE THE WHOLE IGBOLAND WHAT IT IS!

chestbeating and gandiose delusion is entrenched in the Aba made jews blood!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Richardabbey(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dis Mr Govnor Is As Retarted As Most Anambrains , D Only Gov I Know In Anambra Is Nnamdi Kanu Which Jubril Has Wiped Out . Dis 1 Is Just 4 Decoration . Alambrans Are Jobless Nd All Senseless

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by adexlink(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
var retardedGovernors = ['Fayose']

retardedGovernors.push('Obiano')

See function calling by reference.... Lolssssss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by thunderbabs: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
When pple no go gree stay for their lane undecided na to dey claim ethnic divide upandan undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Godwin978:
i concur lagos is a no mans land, infact lagos is developed by outsiders especially south south

Which mumu south south? South South that has refused to develop with all the massive funding it receives is developing Lagos. I laugh in Chinese

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by yinkeys(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cherez:
I mean, the Yorubas, Binis and Egun can go on with their arguments about Lagos but we Igbos have no stake in Lagos.
There's an Ibo man that's house of rep in Lagos
But he grew up here
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by wristbangle: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wisdom comes from silence whilst watching fools making noise.

This man should thread carefully hence his words used against him. His words are too reckless, provoking and uncouth.

Since they built Lagos, the best thing is to relocate to Anambra and replicate such feat.

Other tribes are in Lagos making it big more to these clowns but you won't hear their noise.

One day na mouth go kill these people.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by centboy123456(m): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Grafixnuel:
beta NLers follow on IG for hilarious memes.... @grafixnuel

lol nigga u dam funny

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by kakacoke01: 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Movic1:
Lol! Even their Governor don join? E don win now, Na to dey talk rubbish remain!
Mr Governor Pls tell the Anambrarians cheesy to come and make Anambra state the way they made Lagos what it is today!

See mumu talk that is coming out from a governor?

Others don't pay tax Abi? Or are you telling us that it's all those 2x2 shop taxes it what lagos is using to sustain and maintain the state? Oga o! The way these guys chest beat eh beats my imagination
they should come and develop it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Godwin978(m): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ariel20:

Which mumu south south? South South that has refused to develop with all the massive funding it receives is developing Lagos. I laugh in Chinese
kwontinu laughing
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
MUMU TALK, WHAT IS THE POPULATION OF CHEST BEATERS IN LAGOS SEF? angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by YelloweWest: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Movic1:
Lol! Even their Governor don join? E don win now, Na to dey talk rubbish remain!
Mr Governor Pls tell the Anambrarians cheesy to come and make Anambra state the way they made Lagos what it is today!

See mumu talk that is coming out from a governor?

Others don't pay tax Abi? Or are you telling us that it's all those 2x2 shop taxes it what lagos is using to sustain and maintain the state? Oga o! The way these guys chest beat eh beats my imagination
Compare the number of igbos, the businesses the own and tax they pay to other tribesmen.
None comes close. Im not igbo.
The gov has a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Godwin978(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

Just tell me you have a very low I.Q cool
is not by force that you must comment baba, you can as wel read the post if you can, or look at the pics below and leave
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by tit(f): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Afonja come and here ooo
Obiano your hero
Re: Governor Obiano: "Anambra Made Lagos What It Is" by Danladi7: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Cherez:
God will bless you.

the fuse over lagos is disgracing!...no southeast state even share boundary with this lagos!,Even bini people Edo state doesnt!... other yoruba states enveloped lagos like their baby.

If lagos is to be in Igboland and yorubas are behaving this way,as a yoruba man,I will be very ashamed of myself and yorubas,because,what it will mean to me is greedy,envy and inferiority complex!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) / Kogi SDP Guber Candidate, Ajaka, Escapes Assassination As Campaign Turns Violent / Confusion In Akure Over Whereabouts Of Agagu's Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.