Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37768 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

100....You're kidding me ryt? I rather marry a bucket then grin

At least the bucket will stay committed. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

This cracked me up...

Plus, a nigga can pour into a bucket, it will just remain there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by PearlStreet(m): 1:53am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Have to bounce now. Been fun chatting. Find a good woman, and when you do, treat her life the finest treasure ever discovered bro

Finally, we can love, but trust should not be easily given. We don't want heart palpitations
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makky555(f): 1:57am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I've never in my life seen you before you stupidly quoted me.

That'll be the biggest mistake of your wretched life b!tch.

Not my fault you're standing & nairalanding along the road now cuz you can't get a client.

Go back to your village & return with younger hoes to guide & feed off.

Your shelf life has expired!

I Don enter gbese this night.... Leave me alone ooo

You've never seen me before yet you know all my customers huhn?? Wow such power you possess

Power to naturally be stupid without struggle

For the last time gggggggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrooooooooooottttttttttt!!!!!

If you mention me again you will not see 6AM Today

Inventor of mediocrity
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:59am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Have to bounce now. Been fun chatting. Find a good woman, and when you do, treat her life the finest treasure ever discovered bro

Finally, we can love, but trust should not be easily given. We don't want heart palpitations

I've got a very good woman.

Its actually by comparing her to these rabble & their utterances that I'm able to discern that they are not up to scratch.

Anyway, goodnight fam.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

I've got a very good woman.

Its actually by comparing her to these rabble & their utterances that I'm able to discern that they are not up to scratch.

Anyway, goodnight fam.

wink
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 2:01am On Nov 28, 2017
makky555:

You've never seen me before yet you know all my customers huhn?? Wow such power you possess

Inventor of mediocrity

This blunt tool still dey here?

I'll quote you again past 6 to prove that you're nothing but an empty barrel making the loudest noise.

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 28, 2017
makky555:

Inventor of mediocrity
Lol,
una don dey vex for archangelucifer.. haba na ordinary tip my guy wan put na, so why you come dey stiff body na?
come to think of it, you'll make a royal queen in his kingdom, lol

#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by chuckjonesautos: 2:20am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

The ones im talking about know themselves.

They've been reacting angrily up there.

One of them (too worthless to be mentioned), has been stalking my profile since last week.

Old, discarded ex slay mamas.

That's why they're always bitter.

Oh ok
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makky555(f): 2:22am On Nov 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
Lol,
una don dey vex for archangelucifer.. haba na ordinary tip my guy wan put na, so why you come dey stiff body na?
come to think of it, you'll make a royal queen in his kingdom, lol

#NoBitchAttitude

I reject your every word by fire....

Abeg leave that miserable fellow alone... Mosquito is gradually sucking his brain out

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by COOL10(m): 2:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Women don't love one another. Friendship between most women is full of deceits. A woman sees her fellow woman as a rival. Women, sometimes I wonder why God created them that way.
. I don't necessarily think God created them that way. I think they evolved into what they are now.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by WetinConsignMe: 3:27am On Nov 28, 2017
iamJ:
women are bad, the ugly ones are the worst

they are frustrated,bad belle, disgusting and shld all be gathered 2geda and thrown into the forest

i hate ugly people angry angry angry angry

i must make sure they regret their looks everyday

You, my friend, are a very ugly person. I don't have to see u to know I'm right.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by pocohantas(f): 4:01am On Nov 28, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Aunty poco.. What the Op said is true... Women beefs each other too much than guys do... The rate at which ladies are backbiting because of materialism or beauty of one or the other is alarming... And they are the one that will first complement you on your beauty.. Yet they are snake... I understand what you're trying to say in general but doesn't debunk the fact that women are their worst enemy.. A solid experience I have on this.

Still baseless. None of you have been able to address my questions, just repeating the stereotype. No woman has agreed to hating another woman either.

AK481:

A woman catches her husband with another woman, she immediately pounces on the woman leaving the man, this act is an indication that op might be correct
This one makes no valid sense, I can show you several threads a man caught his wife and pounced on the man. NLders were asking, 'what of the wife?' I guess that's a pointer too.

Johnsown1:

where did u get this inclusive, null and void and unadulterated lies from. research well dear before u messed ur self up

The question should be, where do you live? In a hole?

Johnsown1:

ur just running round the ground without digging out any dust. women are enemies of one another.
Two to three guys can squat in a room for years without quarreling but a lady can not stay a month with each another without fighting.
Guys fights today and drinks tomorrow but ladies fights today and becomes enemies for ever.
Another stereotype. I lived in hostels and saw guys fight. Once again, where do you live? In a hole?

To further portrait the myopic theory of urs which u says that men would have be the one hating each other if; our society permits women to be marrying men.
Then that would be the biggest disaster of life cos women will be sleeping around with any guy he sees around.

If ur not new in Nl u will agree with me that most of the causes of marriage divorces are men not satisfying their women then what will happen if the ladies are given the permission to be marrying men?
The reverse will happen. I guess you didn't read to comprehend. Men are already sleeping around with many women, ain't these women people's wives? grin

ericsmith:

if ur comment were to be an exam script or debate i would certainly award you a good score ,but sorry dear we are talking reality here .. #leavegrammar4canebridge grin
most gurls i've met in my life alway deny having Gurlfriends tew,,in there thinny voice,i av mostly male friends jere .... on this one the Op is on point !! women are there own worst enemies " factual & familiarized reasons already provided

Does this include your mum and sisters? Or as usual they're excluded from the women who hate other women? undecided

I guess that's all here, baseless stereotype once again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2017
iamJ:
women are bad, the ugly ones are the worst

they are frustrated,bad belle, disgusting and shld all be gathered 2geda and thrown into the forest

i hate ugly people angry angry angry angry

i must make sure they regret their looks everyday.

There are no ugly women.
But u r too daft to figure that.
UGLY MUMU

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by 9jaDoc(f): 4:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Apus:

Lols!!

if u still can't see d logic in OP's post I will be very sorry to disappoint U.

I might not want to conclude but it might seem u flow better with d male folks or d right type of friends thus not making u a victim. A girl once told me d reason she hated another was because dt girl was everything she was not.

Well, I am a woman and I'm supporting a fellow gal, Pocohantas. So there goes your stupid theory. She is the only one making sense and she has real insight.
As she rightly said, IT HAS TO DO WITH THE CULTURE NOT GENDER. If u go to places with different cultures u have different scenarios depending on the culture. Also how many women have killed other women for plotting a coup?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true

I believe women are naturally envious and jealous of their fellow women more than men get envious of their fellow men.

That's why you can harbour up to ten guys in a room and they can live in peace and harmony but you can't harbour ten ladies in a room without expecting catastrophe cheesy cheesy

Cain and Abel, Moses and Pharoah, Joseph and his brothers etc? Oga, make u dey try reason with sense abeg, jealousy has no gender bias
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by mywells: 4:48am On Nov 28, 2017
My mother used to communicate with eyes while I was growing up...
When visitors are in the house and I am jumping up and down, there is an eye sign which means ​"get out"​

When visitors are eating and you want to eat with them, there is this particular look which means ​"if you collect anything here I will skin you alive"​ but meanwhile she will be telling the visitors "don't mind him, he won't eat or he has eaten.."

When you pay a visit to any family member and you want to cry over what is not yours, there is this look which means ​"if I hear pim from you again, I will flog you die"​

But today's mother... I mean our young mummies today ehhh...
Their eyes are already weakened with mascara, eye lashes and heavy-duty facelifts and make-ups from Mary Kay to Jenifer Lopez to Angelina Jolie. In short, the eyes can't communicate again... when they are looking at a child, the child will be looking back at them because that child is seeing them as either a magician or masquerade or even doll baby, which they are used to.

Old Mummies Pls.help our young mummies to go back to the ancient land mark when eyes are used as signs of communication, correction and caution. ...����������

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by olufunjoke: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2017
God will help us and some men are like that too
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by back2sender: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2017
pocohantas:

If the basis for this stereotypes remains petty things like jealousy and husband snatching, a sane human like me can't see any truth in it.

I see guys tearing down successful women. From linda Ikeji to Genevieve. I see guys snatching other men's women too.
I see women doing these same things.

The only difference is, no one says men hate women or men hate men when it's done by a man. We only see 'humans are wicked', it becomes about humans and not the gender. Baseless stereotype.

ARE YOU TOKEN MAKINWA?
BABA 70 NO BE JOKE!
SHE WILL COME AND DAY SAY SHE IS 20 YEARS OLD, DATING A GRANDFATHER WHO HAS A WIFE(A WOMAN) ,THAT IS TOKEN GRANDMOTHERS AGE MATE.
TELL ME IF WOMEN ARE NOT THOER OWN WORST ENEMIES?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by back2sender: 5:21am On Nov 28, 2017
9jaDoc:

There are no ugly women.
But u r too daft to figure that.
UGLY MUMU

NO UGLY WOMAN, THANKS TO DULUX PAINTS!
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Heloct(f): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2017
I came late to this thread but that won't stop me from saying this..

Other women are my allies not my competition.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Wisdom no go kill you .lol grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by opribo(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2017
Any man that doesn't fear women is a learner.

They are designed for one thing to destroy. Sometimes I even think since the devil used them to tempt the man, maybe they devil lives inside them.

The worst part is that they also pretend to love God most. Go-to all the churches they ate the ones there pretending.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by emmie14: 5:37am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Because they are useless & all they usually have to offer is that rotten fish between their thighs.

No brains, no plans, no achievements, no ambition.

Nothing.

They are condemned to be eternally subservient & dependent on us thats why they stab each other over us.

Worthless creatures.
sotup baba. Watch your words. Women are being discussed here no exemption including your own mother. I don't think you are married. Rotten egg, no brains, no achievement, no plans...including your mother? Are you not born of a woman?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ashtun01: 5:38am On Nov 28, 2017
@pocohanter @9jadoc
What point exactly are you driving at? See, whether you like or not, there's sense in what the Op said tho
I'm not saying you don't have a valid point too, especially when you said it's a general human thing. YES we all do it! But, the truth be told, i think it is something that is generally more common amongst the female folks.
Wizkid and Davido dey beef each other, we all know why; it's a fight for supremacy and it makes perfect sense. But women would beef, hate on and get jealous about other women even the ones beneath them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Why don't you read the opening post, it'll help you quote sensibly.

I'm on my knees Sir... grin

oya nod him grin
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by BoosBae(f): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2017
majekdom2:
I consulted at an organisation sometime and there goes this HR manager that's nice to every other person in the company aside the very young girls and the ones she perceives as threats to her job. I have seen very ugly black ladies treat my babe harsh obviously they were ntimated by her beauty and skin color. I have been treated harshly by another man that's no lie but I can't count the Num of women on women I have seen. Especially the straight ones.
Your girlfriend is also jealous of that "black beauty" next door and somehow wishes she was that finneee grin.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:

As much as I'll like to agree with you and you've also made some valid points,the truth still remains.
As a beautiful woman I've experienced it firsthand, almost everyday of my life.
Women are their own worst enemies.QED

Seun please give this lovely lady NAIRALAND WOMAN OF THE YEAR award. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2017
IamLaura:

As much as I'll like to agree with you and you've also made some valid points,the truth still remains.
As a beautiful woman I've experienced it firsthand, almost everyday of my life.
Women are their own worst enemies.QED
pocohantas and benita27 Stop trying so hard.... You know within your hearts its the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by God2man(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2017
The truth is, women do not know what they want, they are too emotional,you have to help them to see it perhaps their physical make up or how God made them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're very right on this.

A lady can never be happy to her friend dating a guy that is better than her own boyfriend.. Though she can be acting all nice but deep down inside her, na beefing ooooo cheesy
Yes now.. When it comes to pretention... It is 100% nothing less. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / My Neighbour's Wife is Harassing Me. / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.