Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (37839 Views)

Men Beating Women/their Wives.... / This Is Why People Say That The Women's Folk Are There Own Worst Enemies (pics) / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Sola you're still awake shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Your mama na woman oh so before Una open thread yan dust start from home
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:11am On Nov 28, 2017
makky555:

Your name says it all....

Now go to where you belong...

Maggot-filled brain.... Show us your achievement as a man now.... Hopeless fool...

Tueh! You disgust humanity

Humanity is too much.

You disgust yourself.

You hate men yet you cannot survive without us.

You depend on us to eat, clothe & shelter yourself, yet you have the nerve to hurl insults at us.

Now who's hopeless?

Loose cunt.

Won't be surprised if you're at 'work' now.

Wh0re.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Your mama na woman oh so before Una open thread yan dust start from home

Na wa oh. you no dey sleep quick o..
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Na wa oh. you no dey sleep quick o..
na this time Nairaland dey sweet sef lol soon sha Bless how you dey
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
na this time Nairaland dey sweet sef lol soon sha Bless how you dey

Omo sleep no gre come oh. Maybe my body took a new turn since i've not been sleeping till dawn since the past one week. I dey kanpe...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Wooow !!! I've been stuck at an event for the past 5-6 days, missed out on a lot of stuffs ... You don't mean it? Feminism has now garnered loud voice demanding passage into law? Tell me you're kidding me plz

This is really something @ their mentor was caught fvcking a septugenarian to stay alive

You really aren't current.

Go and read up all about their mentor, Wh0re-in-Chief, Toke Makinwa, the b!tch who sleeps with a 70 year old billionaire, then comes online & tells us how her "hustle" & "work" pays.

Now that the man's kids have issued her a serious warning, she has been dodging.

That's the cheap cunt these fools quoting me tonight took after.

They feed off us then go online & make mouth about being "bosslady" & "miss independent".

Pathetic beings.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makky555(f): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Humanity is too much.

You disgust yourself.

You hate men yet you cannot survive without us.

You depend on us to eat, clothe & shelter yourself.

Now who's hopeless?

Loose cunt.

Won't be surprised if you're at 'work' now.

Wh0re.

Taaaaaa!!!! Get your irritating degrading self off my mention.... If they call man you sef go come out..... You're just a bittered sissy who had suffered alot of heart breaks from women then you decided to pour your anger on NL.... Get a soul before getting a life

R_e_t_a_r_d_e_d i_m_b_e_c_i_l_e

If you mention me again then you are a fool.... I
Oya Lemmie see you display.. PIG

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Omo sleep no gre come oh. Maybe my body took a new turn since i've not been sleeping till dawn since the past one week. I dey kanpe...
you go dey alright last last me sef as I no dey House I no take night cap
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by streamsofjoy(f): 1:19am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Women are useless, hopeless, conceited, self-centered, greedy, lazy, shiftless, worthless, deluded, weak, gullible, hypocritical & logically deficient creatures.

Commit suicide if you don't like it & get your menopaused self outta my mentions.

You are specially ugly.

I'm not the reason why you are lonely. Blame your fish-scented, yellow pus dripping cunt & your incestuous paedophile father who slipped 3 of his stubby, gnawed fingers inside you 13 days after you were born.

Orangutan.

Oh sorry to engage u, just discovered u are quick to give summary of what and who u are at the slightest provocation. It is well with u dear, me is praying for u.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

You really aren't current.

Go and read up all about their mentor, Wh0re-in-Chief, Toke Makinwa, the b!tch who sleeps with a 70 year old billionaire, then comes online & tells us how her "hustle" & "work" pays.

Now that the man's kids have issued her a serious warning, she has been dodging.

That's the cheap cunt these fools quoting me tonight took after.

They feed off us then go online & make mouth about being "bosslady" & "miss independent".

Pathetic beings.

Thanks for the update. Now i cam put the pieces together firmly. I got the gists of the Billionaire's kids warning her. Jeez, young guys need to be more successful, i think a guy needs some really good amount of success to keep a woman thesedays " to ones self " 70 year old. Jeez. Wonder what it would take to make a woman stick with just one guy thesedays. This question has been burning through my mind for a while now, got any tips on how to get this shyte done ?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
you go dey alright last last me sef as I no dey House I no take night cap

God go eep us. Na money me dey dream off now. Money gives orgasm.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:24am On Nov 28, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Oh sorry to engage u, just discovered u are quick to give summary of what and who u are at the slightest provocation. It is well with u dear, me is praying for u.

Oh now you're a peacemaker? grin grin

What happened to all the insults you dropped up there?

Once again, fvck off you ugly cunt.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:26am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Thanks for the update. Now i cam put the pieces together firmly. I got the gists of the Billionaire's kids warning her. Jeez, young guys need to be more successful, i think a guy needs some really good amount of success to keep a woman thesedays " to ones self " 70 year old. Jeez. Wonder what it would take to make a woman stick with just one guy thesedays. This question has been burning through my mind for a while now, got any tips on how to get this shyte done ?

Im telling you they cant stick to one man.

Their greed is in-built.

Even if you have money, they'll sleep with your driver.

I wrote in a comment yesterday that the best way to date these useless slay queens is to assume she has already cheated on you before you start. Don't expect much from her.

Trust me that relationship will last long.

They love being treated like sh!t.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Im telling you they cant stick to one man.

Their greed is in-built.

Even if you have money, they'll sleep with your driver.

I wrote in a comment yesterday that the best way to date these useless slay queens is to assume she has already cheated on you before you start. Don't expect much from her.

Trust me that relationship will last long.

They love being treated like sh!t.

I operate on this principle too bro @ I wrote in a comment yesterday that the best way to date these useless slay queens is to assume she has already cheated on you before you start. Don't expect much from her.

Can you believe on August 10, shortly after work, a chick quickly dashed for "quickie", i called her up, and right there with the guy she was about to be serviced by, she picked the call and spoke to me in a hush tone. I never ever imagined i will fall into the category of guys a chick would play this game with, but anyway, i didn't let her know i decoded some how through my special means... I just boned and continue the plot...I knew what was up anyway, didn't bother telling her i knew till tomorrow. Men, we need our hearts intact to do women in this age, the insatiety and looseness now is one another scale.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:32am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

I operate on this principle too bro @ I wrote in a comment yesterday that the best way to date these useless slay queens is to assume she has already cheated on you before you start. Don't expect much from her.

Can you believe on August 10, shortly after work, a chick quickly dashed for "quickie", i called her up, and right there with the guy she was about to be serviced by, she picked the call and spoke to me in a hush tone. I knew what was up anyway, didn't bother telling her i knew till tomorrow. Men, we need our hearts intact to do women in this age, the insatiety and looseness now is one another scale.

Lol. Na their way.

Then when they get caught, they shed crocodile tears, play victim & blame it on "gender inequality".

Fucking wh0res.

I want Gender Equality to become law. I honestly can't wait for it.

Let's see if these things an survive a level playing ground.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Lol. Na their way.

Then when they get caught, they shed crocodile tears, play victim & blame it on "gender inequality".

Fucking wh0res.

I want Gender Equality to become law. I honestly can't wait for it.

Let's see if these things an survive a level playing ground.

Its confusing when a chick that isn't broke goes whoring, it defeats my understanding what the objective is. Is it itchiness or favors? Whatever it is, you can't hate the player, hate the game it is, it's all about the benjamins.... folks gotta hustle.

Bro, ladies don't get caught, they are master cheats when they cheat. They do't tell even their best friends, it's only in their own soul. Wonder how seared their souls are when they keep all this garbage inside there somehow. Bouncing like two dollar whores from one rod to another.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:34am On Nov 28, 2017
makky555:

*friends* I puke!!!! You just told us how much of a fool you are!

I'm sure what you have in your brain is directly proportional to the thin strand of flesh you call a manhood

Gerrrouttttt.....

Everlasting bastard...

Swerve completely

So you wanted a "fat strand of flesh" abi?

Wh0re.

People make illustrations with the things they are used to.

I shudder when I imagine the condition of your pussy.

I'm sure an adult head will fit in perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Its confusing when a chick that isn't broke goes whoring, it defeats my understanding what the objective is. Is it itchiness or favors? Whatever it is, you can't hate the player, hate the game it is, it's all about the benjamins.... folks gotta hustle.

Now imagine what the broke ones (like this worthless makky555) would do for money.

Just imagine...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

So you wanted a "fat strand of flesh" abi?

Wh0re.

People make illustrations with the things they are used to.

I shudder when I imagine the condition of your pussy.

I'm sure an adult head will fit in perfectly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy For the goodness of mercy, who are you? These verbal jabs are something ...Would you please forgive and let go ?
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Bro, ladies don't get caught, they are master cheats when they cheat. They do't tell even their best friends, it's only in their own soul. Wonder how seared their souls are when they keep all this garbage inside there somehow. Bouncing like two dollar whores from one rod to another.

Not with me bro.

I know all their games.

I'll only step up my own level of evil and then they start crying foul.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Now imagine what the broke ones (like this worthless makky555) would do for money.

Just imagine...

Perhaps the ones that aren't broke are re-paying favors? Spot chicks buying saps and creams when you visit a mart,it's them, they don'tplay with soap and creams, gotta keep the business running. Yet, good chicks bouncing on dicks ere n there, what's worse, with all non-penetrative sex, the average chick can go over 100 guys and it won't leave a dent, except if booby gets traumatized too much anyway...
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

Not with me bro.

I know all their games.

I'll only step up my own level of evil and then they start crying foul.

Damn it @ game. What a generation ! So the average guy should except by default he's the tenth guy with the chick cheesy
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

Damn it @ game. What a generation ! So the average guy should except by default he's the tenth guy with the chick cheesy

That's the only way you can survive it.

And Lord knows you didn't exaggerate that figure.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

That's the only way you can survive it.

And Lord knows you didn't exaggerate that figure.

grin What a safe landing.

At 23, they have a body count of 15 for the good ones, future partner ends with crumbs and a sexually-disinterested partner
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makky555(f): 1:45am On Nov 28, 2017
The i_m_b_e_c_i_l_e wants me to quote him shaaa

Baba which part of swerve didn't you get?
Is it the 'swer' or the 've'

Get lost... I'm done with you

Attention seeking perv.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:47am On Nov 28, 2017
KreativGenius:

grin What a safe landing.

At 23, they have a body count of 15 for the good ones, future partner ends with crumbs and a sexually-disinterested partner

15 partners @ 23 is wayyy too small. That's a typical 17/18 year old's count.

Try something closer to 100.

Or ask that wh0rish makky555 but multiply whatever she tells you by 7.
Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:

100....You're kidding me ryt? I rather marry a bucket then grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by makky555(f): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2017
I bind you Lucifer and cast you into the lake of fire

Where you are and will always be...

ArchangeLucifer:

Re: Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? by ArchangeLucifer: 1:51am On Nov 28, 2017
makky555:
The i_m_b_e_c_i_l_e wants me to quote him shaaa

Baba which part of swerve didn't you get?
Is it the 'swer' or the 've'

Get lost... I'm done with you

Attention seeking perv.

I've never in my life seen you before you stupidly quoted me.

That'll be the biggest mistake of your wretched life b!tch.

Not my fault you're standing & nairalanding along the road now cuz you can't get a client.

Go back to your village & return with younger hoes to guide & feed off.

Your shelf life has expired!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fake Hymen For Sale In Abuja From N9,000 to N15,000 / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.