Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (11358 Views)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Assuming feminist allow everything men say to them will they still exist?
I'm not saying that you feminist should take everything we say I'm saying that you guys should not be biased and fill u are the only victims.feminism is supposed to be for gender equality and you are supposed to be fighting for both men and women,but it seems all you feminist care about is your selves and so u don't take crimes against men serious
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, at least they can now see being a feminist isn't easy...
Everytime a man's masculinity ks called to question, he gets weird. Strange
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2017
uk10:
I'm not saying that you feminist should take everything we say I'm saying that you guys should not be biased and fill u are the only victims.feminism is supposed to be for gender equality and you are supposed to be fighting for both men and women,but it seems all you feminist care about is your selves and so u don't take crimes against men serious
Do you know Black Lives Matter? Now imagine someone saying what about white lives?

Does being a member of black lives matter mean I dont care about White folks? No. It means I am more in tune with BLM.

I am more in tune with feminism too bruh
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by uk10(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Do you know Black Lives Matter? Now imagine someone saying what about white lives?

Does being a member of black lives matter mean I dont care about White folks? No. It means I am more in tune with BLM.

I am more in tune with feminism too bruh
isn't feminism about equality of both genders and since u say u are in tune then u guys are supposed to care about crimes against men but sadly that is not the case
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by peterphd(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Everytime a man's masculinity ks called to question, he gets weird. Strange

Haha Oga mynd be there forming feminist. Don't forget that scoring for the other team can't win you the golden boot. Being a feminist don't get you no *****.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by FTrebirth(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
But let's put it this way, so he found her performing mouth action on him ,I am sure he won't push her way undecided, now you can't compare that to being held down or even beaten and the forcefully penetrated. That's why it's almost impossible to rape a man, cos they have the advantage of strength except when drugged.have a nice day

stop trying to differentiate it...it's the same thing. you wake up to find a 7-inch dick deep inside you, warm hands caressing your breasts and stroking your n1pples. it's just sudden realization but to your utter disbelief you're all wet, strongly aroused and kind of like it even though you didn't ask for it. he's not using force and you're too weak to protest...in fact, you find yourself moaning instead. so, you simply let him continue drilling you until he's you're satisfied.

then you can scream rape tomorrow and file a suit.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

But do you agree that it is rape? Because it is
and I never said it wasn't, but in both cases who do you think will have the upper hand to push the perpetrator away? A man being raped or a woman being raped?
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Look up the definition of rape, and if we are to go by both scenarios ,who do you think will be more successful in stopping the perpetrator?
FTrebirth:

stop trying to differentiate it...it's the same thing. you wake up to find a 7-inch dick deep inside you, warm hands caressing your breasts and stroking your n1pples. it's just sudden realization but to your utter disbelief you're all wet, strongly aroused and kind of like it even though you didn't ask for it. he's not using force and you're too weak to protest...in fact, you find yourself moaning instead. so, you're just let him keep drilling you until he's you're satisfied.

then you can scream rape tomorrow and file a suit.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

I disagree with you.Is it only when a. woman is being held down or beaten and then forcibly penetrated that they are raped?
I also disagree with your statement that if a man wakes up and finds the woman giving him head,he won't push her away.
I don't think any of you seem to be getting me, I have answered your question,do well to check my comment above
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by FTrebirth(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Look up the definition of rape, and if we are to go by both scenarios ,who do you think will be more successful in stopping the perpetrator?

who remembers to say "stop!" when they're in cloud 9? and it's not as if force is applied.

going by both scenarios, both men and women would let the moment pass until they cum back to their senses.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

who remembers to say "stop!" when they're in cloud 9? and it's not as if force is applied.

going by both scenarios, both men and women would let the moment pass until they cum back to their senses.
thats a diplomatic answer, I asked who do you think will logically have the strength to ward off the perpetrator?
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
thats a diplomatic answer, I asked who do you think will logically have the strength to ward off the perpetrator?
There is no point here ma'am. The point where he penetrated, it became rape. The point where she took his penis in her mouth, it became rape.

Whatever is done at this point, pushed off or not does not matter
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

There is no point here ma'am. The point where he penetrated, it became rape. The point where she took his penis in her mouth, it became rape.

I asked you this on the other thread maybe you haven't seen it

"
What of if you have sex with me I'll give you 100k.

She doesn't want to, but she needs the money so she agrees.

Is that consent? Or how is it different from your original examples"
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by FTrebirth(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:

individual willpower, strength, determination would determine that. it has nothing to do with gender, sister.

i'm sure you know every individual has their own weaknesses with regards to sex. for instance, if you like suck my dick with a whole lot of spittle i won't be moved until you stroke my balls. even the ugliest, fattest, dirty bitch can overpower me with that.

i'm sure you have yours too. wink

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by monex(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Well said. But we will make it a big deal. I think people are taking advantage of the poor investigative system in the country. From what I see in the media, accused rapists even have it easier, unlike petty thieves that are stripped on the spot and burnt.

Exactly !
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Niftyrules(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Yes I was

No wonder.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is a topic that i have been pondering ever since the American movie guru and some western politicians were accused of improper sexual conduct towards the opposite sex.

Rape is more often seen by people as a moral issue, rather than a legal issue. Most of its accused suffer prosecution in front of the court of " public opinion" rather than in a proper court of law. Rape accused suffer a more refined form of "jungle justice".

in the case of Harvey Winston (the American movie star) there were lots of women who accused him of making improper sexual advances towards them ( not actually rape), which he denied.
However, he lost his case in the court of "public opinion" and he lost his job. The problem here is not legal but perception built by the supposed victims and accelerated by the media.

Another case of a democratic senator accused of similar improper sexual acts is also facing an unusual storm from the court of public opinion with the aid of the media.

Thus, it really begs the question, will the people accused of rape in our modern world truly get a fair judgment in the the court of public opinion" will they be given enough chances to prove their innocence .

if you ask me I think it is highly unlikely, but you can ask the feminist. They fight for equality and justice. They should have a better perspective
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
FTrebirth:

individual willpower, strength, determination would determine that. it has nothing to do with gender, sister.

i'm sure you know every individual has their own weaknesses with regards to sex. for instance, if you like suck my dick with a whole lot of spittle i won't be moved until you stroke my balls. even the ugliest, fattest, dirty bitch can overpower me with that.

i'm sure you have yours too. wink
I asked you a direct question, and you keep beating about the bush,stroke balls kor undecided
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mynd44:

Well I guess none of you want to give me a direct answer, take care
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't think any of you seem to be getting me, I have answered your question,do well to check my comment above
I don't believe you have,afterall there are cases of drugged rape and note:the issue of drugged rape goes both ways.Also you seem to have the mindset common in the society that a man iz supposed to enjoy being raped by a lady.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Well I guess none of you want to give me a direct answer, take care
What exactly is your question?
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

What exactly is your question?
scroll up and see the question I asked him
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
scroll up and see the question I asked him
In reply to your question the ability to ward off a sexual predator goes both ways unless you're asking in a general sense which lies mainly in favour of the males. but that isn't the issue being tackled here.
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

In reply to your question the ability to ward off a sexual predator goes both ways unless you're asking in a general sense which lies mainly in favour of the males. but that isn't the issue being tackled here.
it is this same general sense that has made the public come hard on the male folks when it comes to rape ,so you see, you can't really separate one from the other
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by MichaelBlake40: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
frenzyduchess:
it is this same general sense that has made the public come hard on the male folks when it comes to rape ,so you see, you can't really separate one from the other
What is your point then coz it seems we're on the same page here
Re: Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Well I guess we are saying the same thing then undecided
MichaelBlake40:

What is your point then coz it seems we're on the same page here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Neighbor And His Wife Sha / See What Luv For Sex Did To This Pretty Girl Pix / How My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Our Caretaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.