Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (89203 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by African101(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2017
I will also do the same if i were your brother if you are the one in the picture. I will also help the guy hold your legs.

teresafaith:
My brother actually caught me, with his hands on my waist. in fact I prayed for the earth to swallow me that day, but he just walk passed us and pretended as if he didn't see me
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by billyG(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
I remember d day a mother caught her daughter sucking ma konda olokpa in a dim corner,what baffle me was how she was able to know it was konda in her mouth she saw even in darkness...she cursed me for giving her daughter such a forbidden experience undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Daliano(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
In 2013,the day after my rag day I was caught pants down with a lady in my room by my mum who was supposed to be in an approximately 4 hours meeting but somehow managed to come home barely 15 minutes of leaving the house..

What ensued later is in the past..
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by iomoge2(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Yes o
But i and d guy stood far apart
My first bf
My mum went to d front to wait for me
As in at d gate of the house
She den pounced on me and bite me
The mark still dey my shoulder o

See blood.
Chia

Picture of the mark?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Charles4075(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:
My brother actually caught me, with his hands on my waist. in fact I prayed for the earth to swallow me that day, but he just walk passed us and pretended as if he didn't see me
alright.

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by caesarsconcept(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na only prayer u sabi pray grin
optional1:

Never been caught cos I never had any bf..

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by humblemikel(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Dogs expression is my Focus
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by jeje123(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

@ wat age if I may ask?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
Morning

No problem but the mail I opened this account with is not functioning properly.

check my personal text you will see a mail we can communicate with.

you can check you mail

Happy Sunday dear
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by tealaw(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
The look on the dog's face though.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Aseco(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:
wat~happend~afta~then?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by tosyne2much(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
iomoge2:
Yes o But i and d guy stood far apart My first bf My mum went to d front to wait for me As in at d gate of the house She den pounced on me and bite me The mark still dey my shoulder o
See blood. Chia
Picture of the mark?
Hahaha mumsy bad gan oooo cheesy

Make we see the picture abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by awoo47: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

ure just taking ur first jamb
life is in stages so wait for ur time undecided
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by yollychika(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Even dog dey vex grin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by mechanics(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lolz, answer first.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

you can check you mail

Happy Sunday dear
kk

l will check right away, but airtel network is poor today, so it might take some time.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Iduatei(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
caught by my crush on her bestie in her own room. so there you go me and crush never had notin to do afta dat day. I so hate dat day
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by jonsnow12(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=62716196]
Lai Mohammed
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by prinzfavian(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
The Dog's face is priceless, goes like, anti ikechi, what are you doing in da darkness?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Suavepaschal: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Suavepaschal: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Flexherbal post=62716062]They are just chatting.
Must the guy's hand be included in the chat
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Abbey2sam(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

we're you that fugly?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
awoo47:
ure just taking ur first jamb life is in stages so wait for ur time undecided

and you? Your 6th jamb...
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Suavepaschal:

Only Fwb abi.......well done

and you are the leader of the fwb right
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by kalu61(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

Can l be one
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Rossburg(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

You Wey I Know ?

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
kk

l will check right away, but airtel network is poor today, so it might take some time.

check ur mail again.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Rossburg:

You Wey I Know ?

where
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Tonymario58: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
iomoge2:
Yes o
But i and d guy stood far apart
My first bf
My mum went to d front to wait for me
As in at d gate of the house
She den pounced on me and bite me
The mark still dey my shoulder o

See blood.
Chia

Picture of the mark?
Your first boyfriend?
You subsequently had others despite the stigmata on your shoulder
Evil child grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by awoo47: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

and you? Your 6th jamb...

y will I write jamb 6 times undecided undecided

village ppl no wicked reach dat level

so u think I'm eppin u write next yr jamb?

sorry but I'm not ur mate in education tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.