Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (89163 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by jeff1607(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
even the dog de vex too

na wa oooo

I de suspect something
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Queenext: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by jericco1(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
never
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by handsomeyinka(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
The last time I was caught,..I said I was a tailor measuring her waist..
I claimed I forgot my tape measure.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by money121(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by abbeylli(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Yeah he go just be like make person enter ground
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by jericco1(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

Never been caught cos I never had any bf..

why?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

Them we need more of such lies...
bro the catastrophe will be more than what devil himself can muster cry
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2017
greiboy:
bro the catastrophe will be more than what devil himself can muster cry

Catastrophe....after giving his life to Christ?...
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2017
The mom's pose tho, see positioning....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by victorazyvictor(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Even the dog dey vex too grin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by freshinko: 10:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Lols. problem dey ooo. even the dog dey vex...
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by successinlife: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2017
There is nothing special about the photo,the lady will grow one day to be in the same position the mum is.It is normal life cycle.Abi the mum too wasn't in that situation 15-20 years aback?Boys and Girls don't just wake up standing that close,their body system provokes that action/feeling.
It is generally called PUBERTY.Nobody can stop it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by lathrowinger: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

And I for like make I dey enter that side ooo. Make I be your car wash. How u see am. Badtguy girl
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by potipher7: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

i want to fork you
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Sewgon79(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

start one today cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by triple996(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Blissp99:
Which position and wat are they doing??
pls someone should tell me
Am Reading my Sunday school Manual.... grin grin
Continue lying to urself

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by bleskid: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

does that mean u are a virgin undecided
optional1:

does that mean u are a virgin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by sirknight(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2017
They are in semiAdvance position...
Why is the woman frowning.... No be like that she was taken too..... Isssh...
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by tosyne2much(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2017
bleskid:
does that mean u are a virgin undecided does that mean u are a virgin
See kweshion wey you dey ask baba.. Person say she never get boyfriend before, it invariably means no dude has ever shined her congo nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by onyedika946(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Lols, dis is serious.,seas that dog din vex finish.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by sirknight(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2017
If you're still interested at joining the Global Chelsea fans whatsapp group and join in on the endless discussions just DM me your numbers or send me a whatsapp message 07036062452 . Blues for life... #CFC
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by foreverkind1(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

Well done ma grin

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by olamil34(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

i'm single, you are single, what are wait for.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Vanityupnvanity(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2017
yes, by my mum. she loved me so much and could not go to bed without seeing my face for a whole day.

this fateful evening she came to my house and called me,then I went out. I didn't know my mum was targeting us.

I went out to meet her and we gist for few minutes. as teens you know we had to be in the said position before seeing her off when suddenly my mum appeared like a ghost and disgraced us and threatened to report her to her mum and barked at me to enter the house.

lastly, we met in college of education, and............... you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by limitless777(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
What are they doing? undecided
They are frying plantain chips.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by barajo1(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

Eyah!!
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by mozele(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
What are they doing? undecided

chanting psalms. What were you thinking?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Blissp99:
Which position and wat are they doing??
pls someone should tell me
Am Reading my Sunday school Manual.... grin grin

You sure?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Danelo(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2017
B lyk na dat dog go report the girl o grin
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by khvnggift(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=Vanityupnvanity post=62726173]yes, by my mum. she loved me so much and could not go to bed without seeing my face for a whole day.

this fateful evening she came to my house and called me,then I went out. I didn't know my mum was targeting us.

I went out to meet her and we gist for few minutes. as teens you know we had to be in the said position before seeing her off when suddenly my mum appeared like a ghost and disgraced us and threatened to report her to her mum and barked at me to enter the house.

I dnt knw d rest oh pls emphasis cheesy[quote author=Vanityupnvanity post=62726173]yes, by my mum. she loved me so much and could not go to bed without seeing my face for a whole day.

I dnt knw d rest oh pls emphasis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.