Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (89202 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Kelblaq(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

cos bf is not meant for every lady b4 dey marry...

Hmmm interesting! So tell me how will you get to know the man that you're going to marry?
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Aseco(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

cos bf is not meant for every lady b4 dey marry...

bt~u~wicked~small~wit~ur~swearing
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who

Caringguy:
So you're are denying me ur bf abi

you dat av gf dat u guys intro is dec 23rd 2017 u are sayin am denying u as bf..

Abeg no come spoil my market oh..
I don't even know you from adam self..
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by optional1(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kelblaq:
Hmmm interesting! So tell me how will you get to know the man that you're going to marry?

we will meet at the altar on wedding day is a blind date....

Aseco:
bt~u~wicked~small~wit~ur~swearing

no b swear e say make i swear...
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:
Who

you dat av gf dat u guys intro is dec 23rd 2017 u are sayin am denying u as bf..

Abeg no come spoil my market oh..
I don't even know you from adam self..
Lol imaginery intro abi?

So na nairaland you dey sell your market? abeg waiting you dey sell because i wan buy oh.cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Kelblaq(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
optional1:

we will meet at the altar on wedding day is a blind date....

You're funny!

I think i like you wink
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by muazuk1(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:

Never been caught cos I never had any bf..

Hmm madam

Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2017
If you've never been caught like this then you are a GSM/Social Media era kid!!

Then na sweet we dey bribe neighbouring kids or small change to their kid bros or sis to help us control our racket to come outside.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by miniziter(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Kalashnikov102:
If you've never been caught like this then you are a GSM/Social Media era kid!!

Then na sweet we dey bribe neighbouring kids or small change to their kid bros or sis to help us control our racket to come outside.

As in e don tey wey u spoil
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
miniziter:

As in e don tey wey u spoil
Hehe hehe real matter my broda
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by Thazard(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
tosyne2much:
This kind family dey somehow oooo... Even the dog sef dey vex pass the woman cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by FirstCounsel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin cheesy
LMao see the dog’s face
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by OLACHINONSO(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Forget dat one...! Ladies of dis days no go even stay out side like dat with u because of mosquito,dem prefer make una lodge 4 hotel...if u wan talk, dem go ask u weda na dem kill jesus...dat kind love follow fela die.
Re: Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth by totomechanik: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.