Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (64200 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by princechurchill(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What a shame! Nigerian men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin

Love is blind..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
I’m sure you’d be able to get a young, handsome foreign dude and not your ancestor’s age mate. That’s the thing, most white girls won’t be able to stand Nigerian men’s bullshit so they always have to settle for the old, bag of akpu looking women grin
Queendoncom:
The hustle is real. Me self I need me an oyinbo man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by yachal: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
izuch:
thats hustle in one of its many forms grin

All for the love of Green xxxx
may God bless his hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Fat gals have high libido from my experience ; )

Bedmate material....but marrying one is hard.

Bag of rice would finish in days shocked shocked shocked
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by chillychill(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Love in d air buhahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Captain6(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mummy and baby. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by daddio(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
miqos03:
both of them will say in their mind:

this one na MAGA

Haba!!!

And what about our beloved STATUE MAN.

NA IM BE MAGA
ABI IM PEOPLE

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Unlimited22: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What a shame! Nigerian men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin
The hustle for green card is real,sis.
Please don't take it to heart.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by martineverest(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Our youth and love 4 money is becoming appalling

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by guru90: 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Igbo: ma ka ego...
English: Because of Money....
I will never in my life try this $hit.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Joesywey(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na waoo
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
One need better knacking and emotional dependency ; the other need money, papers and housing for the main time. A relationship of mutual benefit. Shameful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
i feel your pains

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
whoever do us this thing will not go unpunished...

i weep for my country sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bag of akpu grin grin grin grin grin
LadyGoddiva:
I’m sure you’d be able to get a young, handsome foreign dude and not your ancestor’s age mate. That’s the thing, most white girls won’t be able to stand Nigerian men’s bullshit so they always have to settle for the old, bag of akpu looking women grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by visi123: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Omo this one na green card issue and nothing more
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by akmath: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
In okon's voice 'jesus'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hypocrites, go and face ur ever dead country, Zoogeria! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
izuch:
thats hustle in one of its many forms grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by urbanemind(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
na e choice na..e dey pain u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by blaqroy: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
So?? If nah ibo now....
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
And so? Can't they share kisses in peace again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Whether good or bad na him choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Harrynight(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
The hustle is real. Me self I need me an oyinbo man

am i not Oyinbo enof?
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by ariklawani(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ohh.how is this news nah.lovers kiss everyday. Nairaland is become nonsensland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
safarigirl:
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels
what's dis kid saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
safarigirl:
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels

I feel your pain. Men like these disgrace me. This is why I like black women. Their loyalty to black male is admirable. If they date interracially, they go for a comparable partner like them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Omo d woman na yokozuna....
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Dmelkowking50(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
safarigirl:

And you won't agree to be his gf... Naija girls wey broke like Hell... I get my own oyibo Sef..make I invite her to Naija and kiss her ..#5000$ is my last gift from her...

Bleep yall broke Naija girls forming shakara

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Feraz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am waiting for her comment. . .you know who I am talking about. . .

Pocohontas. . .
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Idrismusty97(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
CharleyBright:
Love knows no boundaries. For love we all make crazy choices. Let's cut the guy some slacks... He made his choice and it is OK by him. That's all that matters to him.
Love for green card that is.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
sit your stinky ass on a wooden stool and shut your ass smelling trap. Why take a swipe at Nigerian men?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.