Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (64205 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by shaybebaby(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
No wonder there hasnt been a shortage of angry men in this section. Naij girls are leaving you in droves for hot white brothers.

Now you are having to settle for the dregs. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by RaptorX: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Niggas and inferiority complex, most white men wont touch this whale if she was the only pu.ssy left on earth. But the black man walking around like he just won the lottery, no wonder the oyinbos make fun of you online that you can only get their rejects.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Backinfront(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
it's their lifes and their choice!, doesn't matter what everyone else thinks.
Idiat it's now you know it's their lives because it's not a woman gold digging. Don't use your brains and hustle be looking for shortcuts out of your miserable lives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good.

As we dont have sensible country ourselves here.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Dongreat(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
cstr1000:

I don't think it is that. Most of these men are based in Nigeria so they don't have direct access to the classiest white girls.
So they have to make do with the easily available ladies to get the green card as immoral as it is.

Nigerian guys based abroad are dating some very classy and young white girls . The ones that would make you head turn.
And it is not rocket science. They have more access to them, so the wooing is smoother.

Which Nigerian guys? Is it the ones that live in hackney, London; Or south eastern London in general? 90% of Nigerians abroad are shameless that they can follow disease just for a passport that eventually makes em neocolonial slaves
Seen these shit loads and it never ends well.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by theapeman: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akalia:
sit your stinky ass on a wooden stool and shut your ass smelling trap. Why take a swipe at Nigerian men?
relax Bro!

most naija women are suffering from mental rejection, them came here to pour their misery out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Just because no one choose you doesn't mean they don't have taste. It could mean you just taste horrible.
lol....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Backinfront(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
RaptorX:
Niggas and inferiority complex, most white men wont touch this whale if she is the only pu.ssy left on earth. But the black man walking around like he just won the lottery, no wonder the oyinbos make fun of you online that you can only get their rejects.
So many of these guys are very disgraceful. I'm so ashamed of having to associate with some of them. Look at the fools on fp making excuses for gold digging. Shit Nigeria is in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by urahara(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Fat gals have high libido from my experience ; )

Bedmate material....but marrying one is hard.

[s]Bag of rice would finish in days shocked shocked shocked[/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Backinfront:
Idiat it's now you know it's their lives because it's not a woman gold digging. Don't use your brains and hustle be looking for shortcuts out of your miserable lives.
thanks! very much or the insults grin

I have a misrable life? thanks! for that too! grin grin yes! you are correct i don't know it's there lives and how do you know my life is misrable?. you sound like an Angry and psychotic! juvenile. your soul must be troubled. see a psychiatric ASAP! Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by sonnie10: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jcob:
Daddy and GrandMa

That guy might actually be older.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Backinfront(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
cstr1000:

I don't think it is that. Most of these men are based in Nigeria so they don't have direct access to the classiest white girls.
So they have to make do with the easily available ladies to get the green card as immoral as it is.

Nigerian guys based abroad are dating some very classy and young white girls . The ones that would make you head turn.
And it is not rocket science. They have more access to them, so the wooing is smoother.
Liar Liar lies. First of all there are not many classy white women to go round. What you find mostly are trash. Fat and out of shape women in obodo oyibo land.

The few classy white women left are dating white men almost all the time. Don't fool yourself and your fellow brothers suffering from inferiority complex thinking you are some kind of price that white women fall over themselves for.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Backinfront(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:

I have a misrable life? thanks! for that too! grin grin yes! you are correct i don't know it's there lives and how do you know my life is misrable?. you sound like an Angry and psychotic! juvenile. your soul must be troubled. see a psychiatric ASAP! Good luck!
Use your brain and hustle and cure your inferior complex. And thank me later. You are losing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Oyehomie(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
O boi...this one eeak me heavily o.....
But no be anybody baba person matter sha.... E concern me? Abi na my white?
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
safarigirl:
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels
True talk...it's complex
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Backinfront:
Use your brain and hustle and cure your inferior complex. And thank me later. You are losing
Okay, thanks! for your advice, anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin oh! what does hustle means? and what does inferiority complex also means? i can bet you £1000 you don't even know the meaning of what you just typed grin grin.

Anyway every one deserves an opinion even if it's a Rubbish one like yours .Cheers! grin

if you have so much brains to hustle i wonder why you are not like bill gates or mark zukerberg
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:

Hahahahahah odugwu igbogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
shaybebaby:
No wonder there hasnt been a shortage of angry men in this section. Naij girls are leaving you in droves for hot white brothers.

Na wa ooogringrin
Are u seeing what am seeing
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
shaybebaby:

Na wa ooogringrin
Are u seeing what am seeing??grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah odugwu igbogringrin
i wonder o! that nicompoop! was just insulting me and calling me an Idiot and that my life is misrable, oh! he also said i have inferiority complex grin grin grin grin i can bet my brown ass that he doesn't even know what that means.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by donnaD(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
abeg where are the old white men,i will truely learn to love him with all my rat.inshut green card on point.I hail de guy his head is dere no dulling.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by loluadebayo: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
this is green card digging lol
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder o! that nicompoop! was just insulting me and calling me an Idiot and that my life is misrable, oh! he also said i have inferiority complex grin grin grin grin i can bet my brown ass that he doesn't even know what that means.

Eh?he called you inferiority complex
Na wa ooo make I go meet the guygringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Eh?he called you inferiority complex
Na wa ooo make I go meet the guygringrin
ask him what inferiority complex means, Abeg! grin grin people are just writing words they can not even define.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:

Base on love tinz,ur wife is around ooogringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
ask him what inferiority complex means, Abeg! grin grin people are just writing words they can not even define.

Na wa for u ooo,u want make person break bottle for my head?gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Base on love tinz,ur wife is around ooogringrin
yea?! she is here! tongue **very happy** i dey come make i go brush teeth and spray perfume grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Backinfront:

Oga mi,na wetin dey happen na?gringrin why u dey vex like this nagringrin

Una be nor dey fight b4 na wetin con lead to insults?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo,u want make person break bottle for my head?gringrin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I tire o! so many Angry and psychotic juveniles on here! Abeg leave am o! make he no break bottle for your head.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by onadana: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
careytommy7:
Green card too sure grin grin grin grin cheesy

Even cripple self them go love all for paper to stay
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I tire o! so many Angry and psychotic juveniles on here! Abeg leave am o! make he no break bottle for your head.

Hmmm hmmmgringringrin
I hope say u never dey mess, puuu puuu paaa paa shhhh ffuuugringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oga mi,na wetin dey happen na?gringrin why u dey vex like this nagringrin

Una be nor dey fight b4 na wetin con lead to insults?
carefull make he no break bottle for your head o! grin that pesin dey vex well! well! oo! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.