Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (64204 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
yea?! she is here! tongue **very happy** i dey come make i go brush teeth and spray perfume grin grin

No wahalagringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm hmmmgringringrin
I hope say u never dey mess, puuu puuu paaa paa shhhh ffuuugringrin
yes! my bru! i don laugh sotey my bele wan tear! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
yes! my bru! i don laugh sotey my bele wan tear! grin grin

gringringrin when u and shaybebaby dey do me una forget say oneday e go be ur turngringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
carefull make he no break bottle for your head o! grin that pesin dey vex well! well! oo! grin grin

Na only "agbaro's" dey do that onegringrin
This bros nor go do like thatgringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
Okay, thanks! for your advice, anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin oh! what does hustle means? and what does inferiority complex also means? i can bet you £1000 you don't even know the meaning of what you just typed grin grin.

Anyway every one deserves an opinion even if it's a Rubbish one like yours .Cheers! grin

if you have so much brains to hustle i wonder why you are not like bill gates or mark zukerberg

Na bottles dey rain this day's ooogringringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na only "agbaro's" dey do that onegringrin
This bros nor go do like thatgringrin
so he no be agbero? but he just the insult me upandan from calling me idiot to calling me misrable and inferiority complex. i don't blame him he not an Elite tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Bonejr(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't understand the lighter and cigarette pack in the pic
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Kellz193: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What a shame! Nigerian men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin
What can you offer
I'm sure is just sex and indomie rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:
so he no be agbero? but he just the insult me upandan from calling me idiot to calling me misrable and inferiority complex. i don't blame him he not an Elite tongue

Nna eh I wan go sleep ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Martin0(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
gypsey:

Hmmmm gringringrin

Relax I go talk to am,maybe person make am vex b4 he con talk to yougringrin

The way u take dey speak English dey baffle me ooogringringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by kuchikau1: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What a shame! Nigerian men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin
menstural blood don dey flow again abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes you want to drink??
kuchikau1:
menstural blood don dey flow again abi?
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by kuchikau1: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes you want to drink??
rhetorical.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Open your mouth and suck
kuchikau1:
rhetorical.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by donolatunji(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
my bloda,my gwad bless your hustle

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by kuchikau1: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
loluadebayo:
this is green card digging lol
with ur mensturating body.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by talk2percy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think say nah only Igbos like money pass anything and would do anything for money including this kinda stuff?
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by baddosky1: 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
What a shame! Nigerian YORUBA men have ZERO class! So this is what they mean when they scream “Team Foreign” with their halitosis ridden breath?
Dear Naija YORUBA men, take a cue from your female counterparts. When you want to go interracial, get you a hot, young thing and not your grandma’s agemate grin

FIXED! They are only the ones known for this kind of rubbish! Lazy set of people who do not want to work but want to make it via shortcut
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 27, 2017
I see iamj viewing this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2017
if ds nigga is pro Buhari and also getting hooked to his mother's age because of green he must face firing squad
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
you think guys are foolish like women.? Waiting for pipe dream spouse not realizing you're on the biological clock.
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2017
mrborntodoit:
Meanwhile a young oyibo finds it hard to settle down with our young girls not to even talk of old mama
who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels
when last did Nigerian women need green card?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by goodnews777: 1:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Child abuse
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:
All these Nigerian men that have no taste in women. When last did they see a Nigerian woman with a white man that looks this repulsive?

Una go just dey disgrace una selves, you're not even good enough for the basic white girls at least, you have to lick the bottom of the barrel. Make una dash una selves levels

No be today, I talk am na. Nigerian boys/men many are lazy as Bleep.

They want to go abroad to wash toilets, drive cabs and eventually find a old reject white/black woman to marry for a green card.

10 years later, there kids have to seek for government assistance to go to college.

While friends they where drinking garri with are now doing business with the dangote's, cosmos maduka's and alakija's.

This foreign things in 98% of cases our youth just spend the productive part of their lives building sand castles in foreign lands.

It's even worse now, success rate is lower. As technology envelopes western countries, just like the industrial age brought about the demise of slave trade (yup, that was the real reason).

This what black american's call hustling backwards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by AjiAmu(m): 2:49am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
A pained Nigerian girl spotted..a fat ugly foreign girl is better than a slim pretty Nigerian gold digger

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by imitateMe(m): 3:03am On Nov 27, 2017
safarigirl:

We are talking money, you are talking class
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

See persin that have 1000 class and still supportimg Sugar Daddy-carrying all over the place!
Dirty, smelly, Expired Olosho all over the place.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 5:22am On Nov 27, 2017
TheCabal:

No be today, I talk am na. Nigerian boys/men many are lazy as Bleep.

They want to go abroad to wash toilets, drive cabs and eventually find a old reject white/black woman to marry for a green card.

10 years later, there kids have to seek for government assistance to go to college.

While friends they where drinking garri with are now doing business with the dangote's, cosmos maduka's and alakija's.

This foreign things in 98% of cases our youth just spend the productive part of their lives building sand castles in foreign lands.

It's even worse now, success rate is lower. As technology envelopes western countries, just like the industrial age brought about the demise of slave trade (yup, that was the real reason).

This what black american's call hustling backwards.
At least those that go abroad to wash toilet, drive cabs or even find an old reject to marry, are into honest hustles.

All your mates for Naija, are either ritualists, cultists, Armed robbers, political thugs, kidnappers, e.t.c.

You only ned to walk on the streets to see them in their millions.
How many of you dey do "business" with Dangote?
or you mean the kind of business that Evans the Kidnapper is doing? grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by IkpuMmadu: 5:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Yoruba man hutsle ...Women
Re: Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) by IkpuMmadu: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Not Nigerian men....It's Yoruba men pls

Be specific

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.