Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36367 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 3:53am On Dec 16, 2017
remember gents the 4 rules of Dating:
1.never date any gal fatter than your mama
2.never date any gal less prettier than your young sister
3.never date any gal darker in skin complexion than you
4.never date any gal with more kids than you.

follow these principles and you are good.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:
This is a clap-back thread to some lame loser low-achieving thread advising men to marry women over 25.
men who dont compromise on quality will agree with me ,women will obviously be pissed and beta woman-worshipping men will call me immature. its OK.just dont cuss too much or i will hunt you down and take it slowly with a machete... grin
1.remember girls mature earlier than boys.by 16 a girl is ready biologically to give birth.since we dont want to be called Pedophiles we will let them be for 3 more years then go in when they are 19. and to prove that girls are ready at that time you will notice at that age-group they shun their same-age boys and focus on men in their late 20s, even 30s. if a girl matured at 16 but you only marry her after 25 what do you think she has been doing all this time?IF A GIRL IS OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE AND DRINK BEER AT 18 WHY WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS TO MARRY HER?
2.remember women lose value with age.time is a woman's greatest enemy and a man's greatest friend.by 35 women are using more and more makeup and hairdye but at 35 a man has just come into his own.he is confident enough to be who he is without apology.he flaunts that bald head and rock that beard like a boss.MEN AGE LIKE WINE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK.
3.remember at that age the girl is poor.which means you are the knight that saves her.whats the point of dating a 30something woman with everything?she doesnt need you and will walk away at any time.thats why highly educated rich women are always single or are divorced.RELATIONSHIPS THRIVE WHEN THE WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY DEPENDED ON THE MAN.
4.remember a younger woman has not dated a lot so her heart has not been savaged too much by men.there is a reason why most feminists are older women and why its older women who come up with slogans like "men are dogs"etc. they have been broken-hearted too much.when you date her she brings that into the relationship. but young girls are innocent.love and sex are still new to her and even the sight of a n@ked man is still magical to her. A FRESH BROOM SWEEPS BETTER THAN AN OLD BROOM.
5.remember even God Himself chose a young girl to be the mother of Jesus.why would you think you are better than God and choose a woman in her 30s to be the mother of your kids?? LEARN FROM GOD.THE YOUNGER THE BETTER.
men wake up or you will be the Retirement Plan for these women who sleep around through-out their 20s and only settle when men start ignoring them in favour of younger girls.
cheers.
EDIT:
Remember gents the 4 rules of Dating:
1.never date any gal fatter than your mama
2.never date any gal less prettier than your young sister
3.never date any gal darker in skin complexion than you
4.never date any gal with more kids than you.
i need to understand why you said those four rules of dating and what the rationale behind them is. looking foward to hearing from you

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i need to understand why you said those four rules of dating and what the rationale behind them is. looking foward to hearing from you
the rationale is for a man's better half to really be his better half. not some second grade female whose only gift to a man is a vagina.
i encourage men to have standards. coz if they date the best then it wont be easy to be tempted. i met guys that dissed pretty gals and dated avarage gals only to cheat with the pretty gals they dissed. i hate shiit like that. date the best you can and be satisfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

the rationale is for a man's better half to really be his better half. not some second grade female whose only gift to a man is a vagina.
i encourage men to have standards. coz if they date the best then it wont be easy to be tempted. i met guys that dissed pretty gals and dated avarage gals only to cheat with the pretty gals they dissed. i hate shiit like that. date the best you can and be satisfied.
then in that case your better half, should richer than you, or smarter than your family members combined if she really is to be your better half.
the truth is that your four gentlemen's rules of dating, only apply to men who want to have arm candy. not as a lifetime companion cos trust me, 99% of the women who have all four characteristics are
1. Dumber than your dog, cos fair, pretty face and thin body aint got no brain between her ears.
2. more frequently used than the toilet in your house, cos she isin high demand, and trust me a woman between 19 and 22 isnt smart enough to differentiate between fuckboys and real men who can be her other half.
3. more manipulative than a puppeter since she knows how to use what she has.
4. Greedier than nigerian politicians, cos she will have this mentality that since men worship her feet, she should have the best.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
then in that case your better half, should richer than you, or smarter than your family members combined if she really is to be your better half.
the truth is that your four gentlemen's rules of dating, only apply to men who want to have arm candy. not as a lifetime companion cos trust me, 99% of the women who have all four characteristics are
1. Dumber than your dog, cos fair, pretty face and thin body aint got no brain between her ears.
2. more frequently used than the toilet in your house, cos she isin high demand, and trust me a woman between 19 and 22 isnt smart enough to differentiate between fuckboys and real men who can be her other half.
3. more manipulative than a puppeter since she knows how to use what she has.
4. Greedier than nigerian politicians, cos she will have this mentality that since men worship her feet, she should have the best.
dont tell me what to like.if i want your opinion i will ask for it.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

dont tell me what to like.if i want your opinion i will ask for it.
so it has turned to quarrel abi? na wa o! I really thought you were intelligent. in that case dont generalise your four rules of dating to all the male populace. cos if a female should do what you did, you wont qualify for 2 of her rules.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so it has turned to quarrel abi? na wa o! I really thought you were intelligent. in that case dont generalise your four rules of dating to all the male populace. cos if a female should do what you did, you wont qualify for 2 of her rules.
who cares whay you thought? im not here to prove my intelligence to women. go hang. im here for my brothers.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
Well in Nigeria, a lady b/w the ages of 19 and 22 is still writing jamb or just entering 100 level in the university. What does she know about relationship? She's still a baby.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

who cares whay you thought? im not here to prove my intelligence to women. go hang. im here for my brothers.
like i said, you should be able to back up all the nonsense you say. Any of your brothers should be able to see the flaws in your miseducation by now. it is truly a miseducation. Goodday

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
like i said, you should be able to back up all the nonsense you say. Any of your brothers should be able to see the flaws in your miseducation by now. it is truly a miseducation. Goodday
who cares what you call nonsense??

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Well in Nigeria, a lady b/w the ages of 19 and 22 is still writing jamb or just entering 100 level in the university. What does she know about relationship? She's still a baby.
dont mind him lefulefu, he is just a manipulative narcissist who has been hurt real bad by some girl. And his aim is to get young girls who know nothing of the world. look at the topics, you would see the holes in his teachings

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
its funny coz this is the same age group becoming babymamas

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by amakadihot87(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

i always hate the looks some guys give me when i pass with my young fresh thing and they are standing there with someone who last year looked like his GF but this year looks like his older sister. grin
and i know in 10 years she will look like his mother grin grin grin grin
.........it means you can never be commited to your wife..........so if you marry a girl of 16 years and after 3 or 4 kids she develops a big tummy and saggy breast ,what are you gonna do?divorce her?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........it means you can never be commited to your wife..........so if you marry a girl of 16 years and after 3 or 4 kids she develops a big tummy and saggy breast ,what are you gonna do?divorce her?
divorce her and get a newer model. if she wana stay married then she will have to give me space to enjoy fresh meat

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by amakadihot87(f): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=ubunja post=64956684]
divorce her and get a newer model. if she wana stay married then she will have to give me space to enjoy fresh meat[/quote.........].............you are such a funny dude ...........what about you?havent you considered the fact that you might not be too perfect?the way i dey reason your matter you might even be very ugly,bloated tummy and with dirty habbits............what makes you think that the wife wount look for a fresh meat(young strong hansome dudes)

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=amakadihot87 post=64957299][/quote]
if im not perfect she must divorce me.noone is stopping her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

its funny coz this is the same age group becoming babymamas
even younger when it comes to being baby mamas.very common with dysfunctional families.in such families u see girls as young as 17 or 18 being baby mamas.but then most serious minded young ladies b/w the ages of 19 to 22 are struggling to enter d university or they are freshers in the univ.i am not saying u cant date ladies in dat age bracket in here but u certainly cant get a commited relationship from them.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dont mind him lefulefu, he is just a manipulative narcissist who has been hurt real bad by some girl. And his aim is to get young girls who know nothing of the world. look at the topics, you would see the holes in his teachings
una no just like ubanja grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:

una no just like ubanja grin grin
actually i thought maybevhe had a brain in his skull, so i decide to ask him some questions, made a few points and exposed a few potholes in his teachings. Then he cried foul and removed all doubt of his foolishness

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2018
remember gents No Virginty No Marrriage

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by sonsomegrigbo: 5:23am On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:

i hear you fully. but...
what i will never understand is this: WHAT IS IT ABOUT AN OLDER MAN DATING A YOUNGER WOMAN THAT PISSES OLDER WOMEN SO MUCH?
why is it such an unpardonable sin?
ubunja:

i hear you fully. but...
what i will never understand is this: WHAT IS IT ABOUT AN OLDER MAN DATING A YOUNGER WOMAN THAT PISSES OLDER WOMEN SO MUCH?
ubunja:

i hear you fully. but...

Hmm

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by sunnywinter(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

i made women over 25 look look like trash coz the other thread was making women under 25 look like stupid gold digging teens who cant even spell the word LOVE.
Do you have the link for the other thread? Or what was the name? I'd like to read it lol

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2018
sunnywinter:

Do you have the link for the other thread? Or what was the name? I'd like to read it lol
winter just remember the title and i'll make a plan for you
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by sunnywinter(f): 8:14pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

winter just remember the title and i'll make a plan for you

Lol I can't remember the title because I never saw it.. And, make a plan for me how? Lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Aggie2018(f): 3:08pm On May 10, 2018
Seriously this man is a misogynist and an extremist.

All his post just never ever makes sense to no man born of a woman can command me and I will obey unless I want to...
I have men like you in my class, always feels too low when I beat him in.certain courses.

Foolish man, stupid misogynist, go and educate ur self cuz believe me we are in 21th century.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Aggie2018(f): 3:09pm On May 10, 2018

All his post just never ever makes sense to me, no man born of a woman can command me and I will obey unless I want to...
I have guys like you in my class who think they can beat my score in class, always feels too low when I beat him in certain courses.

Foolish man, stupid misogynist, go and educate ur self cuz believe me we are in 21th century.

Maybe women aren't allowed in ur family basic education and higher institutions but in my family and here south east Women are valued and respected.

All my cousin and sibling are well educated, intelligent than that of a man, control man with their tip and well learned and I have a father who lives woman education... Advice's me ribain higher than that of marriage fro now, can ur father do it for ur sister?

Get married between 19 and 22 am I crazy?

I have my whole life set out for me, I want to beat men in all my chosen field, I need to put then in their place, I need tovgain the education, the money and the power so that a damn will think vteice before he utter an atom of gibberish in front of me!

Stupid guy. Illiterate fool, GI and read ur book and do ur search.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2018
Aggie2018:

All his post just never ever makes sense to me, no man born of a woman can command me and I will obey unless I want to...
I have men like you in my class, always feels too low when I beat him in.certain courses.

dont call me names. just say you disagree.
but we both know if you were 19-22 you would be smiling. just a matter of where this post finds you.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2018
sunnywinter:

Lol I can't remember the title because I never saw it.. And, make a plan for me how? Lol
all the posts i ever wrote are now a 110 page PDF.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by sunnywinter(f): 6:47pm On May 10, 2018
ubunja:

all the posts i ever wrote are now a 110 page PDF.

Oooh cry cry I can't remember the title
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On May 10, 2018
sunnywinter:

Oooh cry cry I can't remember the title
these are the last topics i did:
Game of Emotions
Guys Are Like This, Girls Are Like This
A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A D*ck
The Lil Break Up She Initiated For No Reason
IceBerg Slim
Sex With Strangers
The Under Utilized GF
Cheaters & Losers
Power of Narcissism
Season Of The Thug
Think Like A Hoe, Act Like A Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2018
Aggie2018:

All his post just never ever makes sense to no man born of a woman can command me and I will obey unless I want to...

Hi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.