Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36375 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Oya have a drink un behalf of this wonderful men heregringrin

Hope you gents read through this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/4219505/ubunjas-miseducation-how-nice-guys
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Azumini ndoki in ukwa east local government area of Abia state.

Hmmmm am familiar with these area's though ve not been to Azumini but ve been to Abaki and Akanu ,u know there?
Their town is Akwete,are my right...
I came there last 2year's christmass with my friends...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm am familiar with these area's though ve not been to Azumini but ve been to Abaki and Akanu ,u know there?

Oya o, how much is the bride price like?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Hope you gents read through this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/4219505/ubunjas-miseducation-how-nice-guys
Yeah I didgringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Oya o, how much is the bride price like?
I don't ve an idea oo,maybe she will tell usgringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Okay to marry any lady from that state will cost how much ?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0 pos63290004:

Good policygringrin
But e nor too make sence as a woman oo,atleast u go get one correct oga wey u go jus dey bracket for side base on future,oga na alos part of plan's ooo u knowgrin
I nor go call my correct guy oga,i go find better romantic name dey call am.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Haba see you, oya make i talk, Olamide has ten filling stations. Yes Jim Iyke and her dated for a while during the time their chemistry was intense, why it did'nt work out i don't know.
Hmmmm na wa ooo

Artists must make money, one show costs 1M aint joke nah, and this is for starters

No wonder they are living big lifegringrin
Now I know though I know they are making money sha
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

calling a guy " oga" is confrontational and aggresive
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Very correct akwete na the head quarters.i have only been to akwete and azumini and neighbouring iwukem in etim ekpo local government area of akwa ibom state it is close to my village.I go try waka this waka when you mention abaki and akanu.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

calling a guy " oga" is confrontational and aggresive
I hear nor vex.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Been meeting so many Abia ladies recently, it's a pleasure !
same here.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

I don't know it depends on the family some may not collect i can say that for my papa and relatives i don't know of others.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't know it depends on the family some may not collect i can say that for my papa and relatives i don't know of others.

a rough estimate please
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

It depends as for my papa and relatives they may not collect and would prefer list,they can make the list cheap for the guy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

a rough estimate please
i nor know just go to abia state and find out.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
It depends as for my papa and relatives they may not collect and would prefer list,they can make the list cheap for the guy.

Really,that nice ooogringrin
How many year's left now for u @ schoolgringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

a rough estimate please
i nor know just go to abia state and find out.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Very correct akwete na the head quarters.i have only been to akwete and azumini and neighbouring iwukem in etim ekpo local government area of akwa ibom state it is close to my village.I go try waka this waka when you mention abaki and akanu.

Yeahgringringrin

U need to waka ooo,anyway time go tell sha,coz iffa come home I go come follow u waka around before everybody go return back to him base...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

Confirm babegringrin
I hope say the eye's and the ear's they hear ooogringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

gringringrin I don't even know how much it will cost,but I know say these our igbo father's dey tear bill like say tomorrow nor go comegringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin I don't even know how much it will cost,but I know say these our igbo father's dey tear bill like say tomorrow nor go comegringrin

Like 20k?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yeahgringringrin

U need to waka ooo,anyway time go tell sha,coz iffa come home I go come follow u waka around before everybody go return back to him base...
Where are you from.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Like 20k?
I ve little idea am not sure about,N200,000 Note: This only applies to ladies in Itaja Umuelile community in Olokoro area of Umuahia that the little I know about oo,though am not 100%suregringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Like 20k?
Though they said that price is for graduates...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Really,that nice ooogringrin
How many year's left now for u @ schoolgringrin
my brother na 100 level he still far.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Where are you from.
Anambra state (Awgbu) Olumba local governement.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
my brother na 100 level he still far.

Mehn 100 level,see if u start relationship now eh,I can bet my ass it will help u determine a serious partner who's willing to wait for all these year's u will be in schoolgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Anambra state (Awgbu) Olumba local governement.
Is it olumba or orumba anyway nice i really don't know anambra people that much.very few of them that i have interacted with.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn 100 level,see if u start relationship now eh,I can bet my ass it will help u determine a serious partner who's willing to wait for all these year's u will be in schoolgrin
I just dey laugh this is 100 level first impression matters i was told you have to put in your best effort during year one.So no time for now.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is it olumba or orumba anyway nice i really don't know anambra people that much.very few of them that i have interacted with.

Hahahahgringringrin my dear abeg nor mind my mistakes oo na "orumbe" eegringrin

Yeah same with me I don't ve much connection with abia people though I used to ve one short friend those day's in secondry school fromt that state,but his now a soldier nowgringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I just dey laugh this is 100 level first impression matters i was told you have to put in your best effort during year one.So no time for now.

Yeah it's truegringrin
But law nor be childs play na,I know say ur brainn nor empty so me am sure u will scale throughgringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.