Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (37160 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ah soldier one of my ex classmate is from lilu in ihiala i only communicate with her on phone then the other one's i know were former neighbour's and a few others.
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin my dear abeg nor mind my mistakes oo na "orumbe" eegringrin

Yeah same with me I don't ve much connection with abia people though I used to ve one short friend those day's in secondry school fromt that state,but his now a soldier nowgringrin

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yeah it's truegringrin
But law nor be childs play na,I know say ur brainn nor empty so me am sure u will scale throughgringrin
Thank you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Is it olumba or orumba anyway nice i really don't know anambra people that much.very few of them that i have interacted with.

Abeg oo,I sabi ask questions oogringrin
I hope you will not suddenly turn to introvert bcoz of this ur course?

But I hope say u are a bold person sha,me go like make ur profile complete oogringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah soldier one of my ex classmate is from lilu in ihiala i only communicate with her on phone then the other one's i know were former neighbour's and a few others.

Yes oo the guy jus finish secondry with us na him enter soldier oogrin
The story shock us that year oogrin

Lili in ihiala I don't know lilu but I know ihiala coz I ve friends there toogringrin

Chai I most go home ooo make I waka waka with this my legsgrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg oo,I sabi ask questions oogringrin
I hope you will not suddenly turn to introvert bcoz of this ur course?

But I hope say u are a bold person sha,me go like make ur profile complete oogringrin
I am highly opinionated and also bold.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Yes oo the guy jus finish secondry with us na him enter soldier oogrin
The story shock us that year oogrin

Lili in ihiala I don't know lilu but I know ihiala coz I ve friends there toogringrin

Chai I most go home ooo make I waka waka with this my legsgrin
If I am to visit any place in anambra it would be the okija shrine.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am highly opinionated and also bold.

Ok ooogringrin
I doubt u are bold oo ,but if u are why u nor wan arrange ur profile completely,atleast make we still see ur face small..gringrin

I sabi form smart oo so nor too reason am,it part of megringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
If I am to visit any place in anambra it would be the okija shrine.

Jeeezzzzhshocked okija shrine gringrin na wa for u ooo,so this is part of been bold abigrin
Carry on with ur boldness ooo,but remember I nor go follow u go oo even if u invite megrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Jeeezzzzhshocked okija shrine gringrin na wa for u ooo,so this is part of been bold abigrin
Carry on with ur boldness ooo,but remember I nor go follow u go oo even if u invite megrin
Ah ah i done see the place for internet i just need to see am physically me and my cousin dey plan to go.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Ah ah i done see the place for internet i just need to see am physically my cousins and i dey plan to go.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Ah ah i done see the place for internet i just need to see am physically me and my cousin dey plan to go.

Ershocked
Make I nor hear say u carry ur legs waka go there say u nor branch our small town oogringrin
By the way na everything u wan see?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooogringrin
I doubt u are bold oo ,but if u are why u nor wan arrange ur profile completely,atleast make we still see ur face small..gringrin

I sabi form smart oo so nor too reason am,it part of megringrin
I would do it and let you know.I am new here so i would do it soon.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Ershocked
Make I nor hear say u carry ur legs waka go there say u nor branch our small town oogringrin
By the way na everything u wan see?
Yes.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by catalan15(m): 2:06am On Dec 15, 2017
Belafonte:

Would you love and tolerate a poor man?
Lols
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes.
Hmmmm ok oogrin I wish u good luck
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I would do it and let you know.I am new here so i would do it soon.

Ok ooo,no problem,it gonna be a pleasure for everyone heregringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm ok oogrin I wish u good luck
Good evening na now you come nairaland.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Good evening na now you come nairaland.

Yes ooogringrin me jus dey work dey hustle ooogringrin
How ur side na?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

brotherly....na wetin dey sup !

Nna eh I jus dey ooo,me jus dey return from work now oo,na since 5:30 I commot from house ,mehn e nor easy oogringrin

How ur side nagrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

The Lord bless our hustle,, i dey jare.

My neighbor dey annoy me jare, she don close to my sisters, she feels she has the ryt to enter my apartment with bare towel, i know know why some ladies dey f00lish

It too late to fail Amen!grin

Er na wa ooo,she enter ur house with bare towel na wa oooogringrin hmmm well two tinz are involve it either she doesn't see anything wrong with it maybe she has not sought of view over such dress codegrin

Secondly it may be he plan to make u see she's beautiful maybe she's trying to get ur eye on hergringrin

Who know's she may be up to something,gringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooogringrin me jus dey work dey hustle ooogringrin How ur side na?
very fine we thank God.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
very fine we thank God.
Na so oogringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

am i now daft as a man ?
No no nogrin I don't think you are!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ibietela2(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
I know someone but she is not interested in marriage
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

No go that side oh...see your dirty imagination
Hahahah na wa for u ooo,grin But I never imagine anything like what you think nagrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Zykod:

I hear you. Just stepped in. What's up !
gringringrin welcome oogrin
We jus dey ee,I jus dey observe the environment oogrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by 2buffagain(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Personally I can't date (talk less marry) a woman I cannot discuss real things with and who can't hold her own financially and intelligently.

I for one prefer a partner, not a child who's answer to everything is "wait, my husband will soon come".

Although, I think both view points have value based on where one is geographically.

Now, the saddest creature to ever exist in all of courtshipdom is the female idiot who is past her 20-30 prime who still says dumb shit like "my money is mine, his money is ours".

Bich you Betta make yourself financially relevant or your old ass Betta start getting ready to be replaced. If he's going to be an ATM to you, then he might as well be an ATM to a much younger hotter girl. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.