Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36289 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
I hear you at how you hope they meet a guy like you. But the proliferation of skin bleach creams and whatnot points to the fact that men like you who appreciate dark chocolates are far and between.

Black men can love dark skin chicks but The one group of men that have a fascination with dark skin girls seem to be European white men. I got this from going through a lot of YouTube channels that talk about the skin issue. Maybe it's a festish to them I don't know.

so they marry a European. As long as he's not a Chinese or Indian, I don't really care who they marry.

ubunja:

Yes. Good home training will give them an advantage. Especially if you focus on raising them to be feminine girls.

Obviously. I am already showing them the BS and the consequences arising from the feminist movement and they can see from observation of my marriage to their mother that a stable marriage does not come via confrontation, but through a woman's acceptance of her husband's guidance and leadership.

ubunja:

Just that men these days are shallow and bad girls seem to be winning. More often than not those bad girls happen to be light skin.

All the more reason why I should not prefer light skinned daughters.

ubunja:

Yes in South Africa where I am light skin girls get more attention. And it's crazy cause the great majority of girls are already mid to light skin. So being dark skin will definitely be a set back. The yellowbones and red bones rule this era.

I don't want my daughters to be promiscuous bimbos chased by every loser in trousers. I want a manly, responsible and dutiful man to head their households. There's still time yet. I am just apprehensive at the kind of men we have in abundance these days. Luckily, Africa has still largely been immune to all the legislative issues that Western boys and men are suffering from. All we have in Africa is a spillover of some aspects of the feminist ideology to our less intelligent girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

so they marry a European. As long as he's not a Chinese or Indian, I don't really care who they marry.

Obviously. I am already showing them the BS and the consequences arising from the feminist movement and they can see from observation of my marriage to their mother that a stable marriage does not come via confrontation, but through a woman's acceptance of her husband's guidance and leadership.

All the more reason why I should not prefer light skinned daughters.

I don't want my daughters to be promiscuous bimbos chased by every loser in trousers. I want a manly, responsible and dutiful man to head their households. There's still time yet. I am just apprehensive at the kind of men we have in abundance these days. Luckily, Africa has still larhely been immune to all the legislative issues that Western boys and men are suffering from. All we have in Africa is a spillover of some aspects of the feminist ideology to our less intelligent girls.
Nice one. I heard you loud and clear.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by dietola01(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
It's just luck jawe.. Though, age plays a very important role too sha.. There are sometimes that one will nurture a lady, only for her to go haywire after being exposed
more wisdom bro! This happened to a nig I know recently.. The girl don go haywire now.. na luck as you've said..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
This was a classic. I see someone just plagiarised this. Shame.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Three years later this post still gives evening newspapers nightmares. Some lady just labelled men pedophiles for this philosophy. Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Pstarogood0100: 1:46am On Sep 29, 2020
Some thought
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Blabbermouth: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Masterpiece.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by karkinase(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
One of ubunja's classics.... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by AlphaSoul: 6:54am On May 13, 2021
ubunja:
This is a clap-back thread to some lame loser low-achieving thread advising men to marry women over 25.

men who dont compromise on quality will agree with me ,women will obviously be pissed and beta woman-worshipping men will call me immature. its OK.just dont cuss too much or i will hunt you down and take it slowly with a machete... 

1.remember girls mature earlier than boys.by 16 a girl is ready biologically to give birth.since we dont want to be called Pedophiles we will let them be for 3 more years then go in when they are 19. and to prove that girls are ready at that time you will notice at that age-group they shun their same-age boys and focus on men in their late 20s, even 30s. if a girl matured at 16 but you only marry her after 25 what do you think she has been doing all this time?IF A GIRL IS OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE AND DRINK BEER AT 18 WHY WAIT ANOTHER 7 YEARS TO MARRY HER?

2.remember women lose value with age.time is a woman's greatest enemy and a man's greatest friend.by 35 women are using more and more makeup and hairdye but at 35 a man has just come into his own.he is confident enough to be who he is without apology.he flaunts that bald head and rock that beard like a boss.MEN AGE LIKE WINE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK.

3.remember at that age the girl is poor.which means you are the knight that saves her.whats the point of dating a 30something woman with everything?she doesnt need you and will walk away at any time.thats why highly educated rich women are always single or are divorced.RELATIONSHIPS THRIVE WHEN THE WOMAN IS FINANCIALLY DEPENDED ON THE MAN.

4.remember a younger woman has not dated a lot so her heart has not been savaged too much by men.there is a reason why most feminists are older women and why its older women who come up with slogans like "men are dogs"etc. they have been broken-hearted too much.when you date her she brings that into the relationship. but young girls are innocent.love and sex are still new to her and even the sight of a n@ked man is still magical to her. A FRESH BROOM SWEEPS BETTER THAN AN OLD BROOM.

5.remember even God Himself chose a young girl to be the mother of Jesus.why would you think you are better than God and choose a woman in her 30s to be the mother of your kids?? LEARN FROM GOD.THE YOUNGER THE BETTER.

men wake up or you will be the Retirement Plan for these women who sleep around through-out their 20s and only settle when men start ignoring them in favour of younger girls.

cheers.

EDIT:

Remember gents the 4 rules of Dating:

1.never date any gal fatter than your mama

2.never date any gal less prettier than your young sister

3.never date any gal darker in skin complexion than you

4.never date any gal with more kids than you.

(c) ubunja. copy & paste allowed. additions & subtractions not allowed.

wink

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by 0d0gwu1: 4:51pm On May 13, 2021
May... I stopped existing and started living

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by dj5naira(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2021
ubunja:
remember women lose value with age.time is a woman's greatest enemy and a man's greatest friend.

REFRESHING.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by dj5naira(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
ubunja:
there is a reason why most feminists are older women

LOL-a.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.