Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 (36248 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm abi na slayqueens full ur area?

Something like that
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
hmm abi na slayqueens full ur area?
Hahahah maybegringringrin Lefulefu u get mouth oo;dgringringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Zykod post=63288671]

Oya let's have your CV, how nice are you on a scale of one to ten, tell us a few things about you you feel won't be too much to let us in on[/quot To be honest 6.And what should i tell you about myself.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

We are speaking in generality not been specificgringrin

You never can tell about me and lefulefu,I might just be pretending u never can tellgringrin
Or can you?
gringrin

Okay, let's assume i don't know, which category do you fall into? I believe you don't do women regularly, it's all over your comments nah
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

It is what it is, mahn. You can do nothing against the truth but for the truth. grin

What a sad existence
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
ubunja:

as long as the Patriarchy keeps getting weaker marriage is not advisable.
the Patriarchy is the only system thats congusive for marriage .dont even think of marriage under Feminism. just fvck and go and never settle.

Hmmmm diz man sef eh,ur own point na fire firegrin

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=63289386][/quote]

Well. You know nah
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You sound like the kind of chick guys in this club have been looking for, smart and respectable ( if we can trust you to be of the same character you're quoting here), so whom are you choosing? Martin or Belafonte or lefulefu ? grin

I've been around long enough to know that women don't know who they are until they find themselves in certain situations/conditions, even men sef. Women will say the aweetest things but when shît gets real, you begin to regret. I'd rather verify a woman's nature painstakingly so as to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Okay, let's assume i don't know, which category do you fall into? I believe you don't do women regularly, it's all over your comments nah

Hmmmmm mmmmm
Ok a strictly on chastity
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

I've been around long enough to know that women don't know who they are until they find themselves in certain situations/conditions, even men sef. Women will say the aweetest things but when shît gets real, you begin to regret. I'd rather verify a woman's nature painstakingly so as to avoid stories that touch.

Hmmm @ I'd rather verify a woman's nature painstakingly so as to avoid stories that touch.

Why has this become this complex? WOMEN. It's crazy to love someone one moment, the next, they have a knife against one's throat
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You sound like the kind of chick guys in this club have been looking for, smart and respectable ( if we can trust you to be of the same character you're quoting here), so whom are you choosing? Martin or Belafonte or lefulefu ? grin
oga na Education i dey focus on now and also some skill acquisition.Although i am good at fashion designing a.k.a tailor work and hair dressing.I would like to learn how to bake and make beads.Education and skill acquisition are what i am pursuing o.k.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
oga na Education i dey focus on now and also some skill acquisition.Although i am good at fashion designing a.k.a tailor work and hair dressing.I would like to learn how to bake and make beads.Education and skill acquisition are what i am pursuing o.k.

That's unlady, " oga ", you want tell me say man no dey your prayer point? I dons ee man wey marry woman wey get HIV oh, carry am goUSA self
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahah maybegringringrin
Lefulefu u get mouth oo;dgringringrin
it could be na grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmm mmmmm
Ok a strictly on chastity

You try with the lie.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

The choice of the right partner alleviates divorce to a good extent,this is pivotal to a successful marriage

Hmmm ok oo
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

I must make first class by God's grace.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I must make first class by God's grace.

What course are you studying?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You try with the lie.
Zykod:

You try with the lie.
Hahahah na wa ooo,see I don't ve time for game's na omo I dey oogringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
it could be na grin grin
Ok oo
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

What course are you studying?
Law, university of Benin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Law, university of Benin

Make i run. Lefulefu and martin, i no get power, i leave this one to una two.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

That's unlady, " oga ", you want tell me say man no dey your prayer point? I dons ee man wey marry woman wey get HIV oh, carry am goUSA self

gringringrin. Ojigbi jigbi jigbi jigbicheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Hmmm @ I'd rather verify a woman's nature painstakingly so as to avoid stories that touch.

Why has this become this complex? WOMEN. It's crazy to love someone one moment, the next, they have a knife against one's throat

Lol. It has always been thus. Marriage has never been as simple as we've made it look in today's world. The old ones took their time, and has some strict rules once in. Marriage was never a shabby institution till women's liberation became a thing. It will get back to those levels, I think. It's just a matter of time.

When you consider the import of housing a completely different individual with a different life experience, you begin to appreciate the rigours of searching for a fitting spouse. No be beans, bros.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Ladyhippolyta88:

Choose now ooo,make e nor pass u bygringrin
Open ur eye choose ooogringringrin

Lefulefu come and see ur wife oogrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Lol. It has always been thus. Marriage has never been as simple as we've made it look in today's world. The old ones took their time, and has some strict rules once in. Marriage was never a shabby institution till women's liberation became a thing. It will get back to those levels, I think. It's just a matter of time.

When you consider the import of housing a completely different individual with a different life experience, you begin to appreciate the rigours of searching for a fitting spouse. No be beans, bros.

You're reflecting my position on this issue expressly, the search has been very difficult on my end, very very i must say. More the reason i'm trying to take off the cloak, attract as much as i can and then pick
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

You no be man?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Law, university of Benin

shockedshockedshocked my future coursegrin
Na wa ooo even in benin,this is seriousgrin

lefulefu,belafonte,and Erm the chairman,we all are her friend but I go track her down this weekend...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Martin0(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You no be man?
Zykod:

You no be man?

Oga na woman I be now ooo...
But wait oo she looks intrestinggringrin that profession law they attract me ooo,but e nor go pass FRD...grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Like Maryam Sanda
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Oga na woman I be now ooo...
But wait oo she looks intrestinggringrin that profession law they attract me ooo,but e nor go pass FRD...grin

I don't do lawyers abeg. I get them plenty for hand. I'll pass, over to you guys
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 by Belafonte(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

You're reflecting my position on this issue expressly, the search has been very difficult on my end, very very i must say. More the reason i'm trying to take off the cloak, attract as much as i can and then pick

"He that ensures till the end, the same shall be saved". grin. Nothing worthwhile comes cheaply. Hang in there, bruv. Keep your eye on the prize. Wish you the very best in your search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.