Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (43170 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by freeman95(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
None of my business
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by eph12(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I can bet my life that Nigeria will never change if we continue on this path. Just look at the news we are reading on a monday morning.
My people leave sex alone.
We have plans to sell shares of 100 Naira each to 180 million Nigerians. We would be raising enough funds to put electricity in every home. The government has failed us
Including children shocked ?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by freeman95(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I can bet my life that Nigeria will never change if we continue on this path. Just look at the news we are reading on a monday morning.
We have plans to sell shares of 100 Naira each to 180 million Nigerians. We would be raising enough funds to put electricity in every home. The government has failed us

Hahahaha bros abeg where u deh live I must carry u go chop catfish and drink stout for this post...

grin
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by cybriz82(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:

give me ur address pls i want to order for 2big stout From jumia so they will deliver it to,
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2017
[s]
MissJoy29:
After boasting about what they have & who they are & eventually land a girl who is with them for the money, they will start shouting that Nigerian girls are materialistic.

Wait o, do these guys think every girl gets tripped or hooked by money? I have seen situations whereby the guy was thinking he had & was bragging about it only to find out who the lady he's bragging to was. He was forever humbled by the fact that the girl was way above him but never showed it. He felt stupid.

Besides, guys who brag about what they have know that THAT IS ALL they can bring to the table. Apart from their money, they are just liabilities. Lol. That's like one of the fastest ways to turn me off & away from you.

Money is good & necesary but not enough abeg.
[/s]
If he starts talking love, you will say it's too early, if he say marriage, another wahala.

Perhaps the guy was trying to tell her his life story and how he became successful but ladies brains will interpret it to be boastful. What stops her from learning from his boastful life?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MobilityExpress: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Can someone tell me why do many women get mad when they meet a man they can’t control and manipulate? grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Spanner4(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The aunty no come fine join sef

If sey she fine, we for manage the yeye she dey talk
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by BruncleZuma: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Spanner4:

If sey she fine, we for manage the yeye she dey talk

GBAM, GBAMMER, GBAMMEST!!!

[img]https:///media/11-26-2017/fYI3LR.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
fine geh
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Sultannayef: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
After boasting about what they have & who they are & eventually land a girl who is with them for the money, they will start shouting that Nigerian girls are materialistic.

Wait o, do these guys think every girl gets tripped or hooked by money? I have seen situations whereby the guy was thinking he had & was bragging about it only to find out who the lady he's bragging to was. He was forever humbled by the fact that the girl was way above him but never showed it. He felt stupid.

Besides, guys who brag about what they have know that THAT IS ALL they can bring to the table. Apart from their money, they are just liabilities. Lol. That's like one of the fastest ways to turn me off & away from you.

Money is good & necesary but not enough abeg.

Story...
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by sisisioge: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Thank God Idris Elba seems cool enough tongue

grin grin grin grin grin

It hurts when they fall from grace...I have so heard this before...hey Mr Wotimi grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by youngbelieve(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Which one you come like?

Those dah have,buh don't make noise
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by LadyJasper: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2017
There goes an average Nigerian youth...........
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by evesdon4u: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
The babe wan take style resemble Bobrisky sef...

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Elnino4ladies: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Those dah have,buh don't make noise

I know you would like those that have.

NP Gold Digger by Kanye West
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
This is news?

On a Monday morning?

1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by hokafor(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2017
This woman how old are you?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Warripikin08(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44:
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, James Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"
James Cameron or David Cameron

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Blackhawk01: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Why the fvck is everything brought to SM these days, are people normal? Mstcheeeeew undecided
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by romeorailss: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Nah. He is boastful of what he have shocked
?

Then why didn't you tell him he is boastful of what he have angry

So a man can be boastful of what he have ?

I only hope I won't be boastful of what I has On a date with you angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Muzikluva(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Okay! Have ko having ni grin grin..please Queenlovely or Sebastine1994, I want to know more about this intended project
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
So none of y'all thought you should tell her it's 'has' and not 'have' in that context. E ka re.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by 400billionman: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44:
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, David Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"

She mighf be the one who asked him what he does for a living.

Whether he is a tenant.

And when he gives all the answers, she comes to disturb us.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Damfostopper(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
I no fit waka with this kind girl for road... talk more of a date... as ugly as she is.... except she is beautiful... cos judging from her picture... she looks like bobrisky
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Neozy(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
ceezarhh:
someone's awful date is now news on NL...
It is disgusting. It even made front page.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Sultannayef:

Story...
I'm sure you like it. grin
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by bigdot1759(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2017
you married his money & konji not his heart so. just dey. manage am like dat
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by bigpicture001: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
taking women so seriously is at ur own risk....you dnt talk much,they say u are boring,you talk much,ur a talkative...the only tin they nid is giv them money nd they giv u wot theyv got...simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / Very Romantic Text Messages / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.