Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (43169 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok..I will try not to dance around in circles this time smiley.
Why I gave that explanation was cos guys are always shouting how most ladies ONLY bring sex to the table. I'm sure they forgot that they also enjoy it. Have you guys also sincerely made a list of what else you also bring to the table asides money and the sex?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. For me, maybe cos I'm wired differently, money is good o. But it's not enough to keep me if that's ALL you have. If you have money but you are a Bleep boy, If you have money but you are not God fearing, if you have have money but you don't have milk of human kindness in you, if you have money but you are a sworn anti-christ, I could go on & on, then you are a liability to me. Get my drift?

I repeat again, money is good & necessary. But it's never enough alone.

Pardon my inquisitiveness but would you consider a man who has all those qualities but without money a good man to marry ?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Pardon my inquisitiveness but would you consider a man who has all those qualities but without money a good man to marry ?
Hmmmm...that's a good question. I'm going to be as sincere as possible in my answer.
Yes, if he has prospects. Who's to say he won't have money tomorrow? He will have money & I still have peace of mind. Extra icing I must say....

The one that has today, who's to say the money can't vanish tomorrow? If I marry a man just cos of his money, what happens to the union when the money is no more there? A lot of people have towed that part & have divorce to show for it.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

I agree. Even though that's the same way we are tired of Nigerian guys who are MOSTLY if not ONLY interested in sex grin
That will be a topic for another day. I am sure you know that sex is a two way thing. Unfortunately, they is no area filled with male prostitutes, but everywhere there are prostitutes, you will see enough men there. My point is, both of them are interested in sex. Just that ladies who are afraid of breakups tend to act otherwise even when they are interested in it.

Basically, women see it that ladies only have sex to offer in relationships and you guys haven't proven it wrong
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

That will be a topic for another day. I am sure you know that sex is a two way thing. Unfortunately, they is no area filled with male prostitutes, but everywhere there are prostitutes, you will see enough men there. My point is, both of them are interested in sex. Just that ladies who are afraid of breakups tend to act otherwise even when they are interested in it.

Basically, women see it that ladies only have sex to offer in relationships and you guys haven't proven it wrong
Yeah both are interested in sex but I think it's the buyer that needs the commodity more. Don't you think?

Oh really? We haven't proven it wrong? Maybe majority of these guys have been meeting the wrong set of ladies.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...that's a good question. I'm going to be as sincere as possible in my answer.
Yes, if he has prospects. Who's to say he won't have money tomorrow? He will have money & I still have peace of mind. Extra icing I must say....

The one that has today, who's to say the money can't vanish tomorrow? If I marry a man just cos of his money, what happens to the union when the money is no more there? A lot of people have towed that part & have divorce to show for it.

iffa hear say you marry man without money but "prospects" , I'm sure you don't believe yourself sef. No man born is without prospect , it depends on how you can harness these said prospects. That said ALL women would choose a man with money but without these other qualities you mentioned , you , my mother , my sisters and my daughters inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah both are interested in sex but I think it's the buyer that needs the commodity more. Don't you think?

Oh really? We haven't proven it wrong? Maybe majority of these guys have been meeting the wrong set of ladies.
I don't think so. If a seller doesn't sell, they will be no buyer for such commodity. Infact, if there is no seller, then there is no buyer. The seller is what prompts the existence of a buyer.

My dear, leave that your last line, it's archaic. All ladies have proven to be the same in monetary aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

iffa hear say you marry man without money but "prospects" , I'm sure you don't believe yourself sef. No man born is without prospect , it depends on how you can harness these said prospects. That said ALL women would choose a man with money but without these other qualities you mentioned , you , my mother , my sisters and my daughters inclusive.
You are even paying attention to the technicalities of her reasoning. I just read what she wrote and knew it's generic. All Nairaland ladies will give you the same line of thought even when they don't mean it.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

I don't think so. If a seller doesn't sell, they will be no buyer for such commodity. Infact, if there is no seller, then there is no buyer. The seller is what prompts the existence of a buyer.

My dear, leave that your last line, it's archaic. All ladies have proven to be the same in monetary aspect.
But they use to say that necessity is the mother of invention. Which means, there was a need a demand first before supply. There is a buyer first or a need before a seller.

I can't leave it. I hate to be sucked into these generalisations all cos I'm female.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Wow! Then there's no need trying to convince you otherwise. You have already drawn a conclusion.

But remember, NEVER say " never" in this context. Surprises and exceptions still abound. Everyone can NEVER be the same.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

But they use to say that necessity is the mother of invention. Which means, there was a need a demand first before supply. There is a buyer first or a need before a seller.

I can't leave it. I hate to be sucked into these generalisations all cos I'm female.
My dear, as I was coming home from work, I didn't see any brothel, so I worked into my room. If they was one, I would have started thinking or considering going there.

If you ask me where I am and I tell you that I am in Enugu, before you asked, where do you think I am?
Kindly answer that.

Whether you like it or yes, the last paragraph remains true
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

You are even paying attention to the technicalities of her reasoning. I just read what she wrote and knew it's generic. All Nairaland ladies will give you the same line of thought even when they don't mean it.

Still we can't do without them , that is just the bitter irony
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Your thoughts and generalisations still boils down to the fact that you have been meeting ONLY the type of girls you are talking about. These girls have made guys have a hasty & twisted view, opinion & conclusion about ladies.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Wow! Then there's no need trying to convince you otherwise. You have already drawn a conclusion.

But remember, NEVER say " never" in this context. Surprises and exceptions still abound. Everyone can NEVER be the same.

Why are you trying so hard to prove wrong what everyone knows it's true. Something you know it's truth why not accept it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Your thoughts and generalisations still boils down to the fact that you have been meeting ONLY the type of girls you are talking about. These girls have made guys have a hasty & twisted view, opinion & conclusion about ladies.
If all guys have been meeting the wrong girls, then all girls are the wrong type

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Still we can't do without them , that is just the bitter irony
You don't want to cum? how can you do without them when they carry in between their legs, the drugs to so many madness
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

My dear, as I was coming home from work, I didn't see any brothel, so I worked into my room. If they was one, I would have started thinking or considering going there.

If you ask me where I am and I tell you that I am in Enugu, before you asked, where do you think I am?
Kindly answer that.

Whether you like it or yes, the last paragraph remains true
You didn't see cos you didn't want to buy. When you are hungry for food & you want to cook, you don't need anyone to tell you where the market is located. Or do you?

You could be anywhere you want to be...
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

You didn't see cos you didn't want to buy. When you are hungry for food & you want to cook, you don't need anyone to tell you where the market is located. Or do you?

You could be anywhere you want to be...

You have not answered my question
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

If all guys have been meeting the wrong girls, then all girls are the wrong type
I don't think I used ALL. I have been saying MOST. I try not to generalise.

No matter how bad people are, there will ALWAYS be the good to be found. cool
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

You have not answered my question
I honestly don't understand the question
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Why are you trying so hard to prove wrong what everyone knows it's true. Something you know it's truth why not accept it?
And why are you trying so hard to convince me to accept something that is not a part of me and some other female species I know?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

And why are you trying so hard to convince me to accept something that is not a part of me and some other female species I know?
When practical disagree with Theory, then practical becomes wrong

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

I honestly don't understand the question
If you ask me my current location and I told you it's Lagos, before you asked the question, where was my location?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

When practical disagree with Theory, then practical becomes wrong
Lol.. and which is practical, which is theory?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

I don't think I used ALL. I have been saying MOST. I try not to generalise.

No matter how bad people are, there will ALWAYS be the good to be found. cool
You know what? When you throw something up, it moves down, that's gravity. It's accepted generally and a law. But when you go to the moon, it becomes partially wrong.

Same in this case. All laws must not be correct in all reference frame. But if something is 90% correct, then the 10% is negligible

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

If you ask me my current location and I told you it's Lagos, before you asked the question, where was my location?
I still don't get. Your location is where you tell me. I don't need to start second guessing your answers to every question I ask you
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
Lol.. and which is practical, which is theory?
What we have been saying is Theory while what you claim you are is practical. So when it disagrees with Theory, then practical must be wrong
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

I still don't get. Your location is where you tell me. I don't need to start second guessing your answers to every question I ask you
You tried. The point I am trying to make is that it is by asking me my location that forced me into that location. I might be in Ogun state before you asked. So the question you asked forced a location on me. Something we call, expectation value.

How does it relate to what we are saying: it is the presence of sellers, the prostitute that forced a buyer to appear. Ordinarily, it will be called rape if she was not selling and no man will be seen around there.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

You know what? When you throw something up, it moves down, that's gravity. It's accepted generally and a law. But when you go to the moon, it becomes partially wrong.

Same in this case. All laws must not be correct in all reference frame. But if something is 90% correct, then the 10% is negligible
I agree with the gravity and moon thing. But to tell me a whole 10% is negligible is preposterous!
So what you are saying is that you will also accept it when we say ALL MEN ARE CHEATS even though you & I know there are still good & uncompromising men out there?
I believe you will since you are willing to throw away 10% just like that!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

You tried. The point I am trying to make is that it is by asking me my location that forced me into that location. I might be in Ogun state before you asked. So the question you asked forced a location on me. Something we call, expectation value.

How does it relate to what we are saying: it is the presence of sellers, the prostitute that forced a buyer to appear. Ordinarily, it will be called rape if she was not selling and no man will be seen around there.

Hmmmm...you try too. But I can still turn it around & say that the prostitute noticed that the buyer wants /needs her services before she decided to start selling. Won't it still be a valid point?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

What we have been saying is Theory while what you claim you are is practical.
So when it disagrees with Theory, then practical must be wrong
Hmmmm..really?
Your moniker is mrphysics. Now, Pray tell, which is more believable in the world of science? Theory or practical?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Legalbeing(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Sorry, I really don't understand a word of what you said nor the anger and hate emanating from it
if sound person them go say i too they vex.
Wetin concern my comment with hate abi na anger? Make una warn am oh!!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm..really?
Your moniker is mrphysics. Now, Pray tell, which is more believable in the world of science? Theory or practical?
Theory nah. Practicals are made from theories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / Very Romantic Text Messages / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.