Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (43168 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by youngbelieve(f): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

I know you would like those that have.

NP Gold Digger by Kanye West

noise maker spotted!! Where u jump out from sef??
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by eph12(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:

the future belong to them. So why shouldn't they buy. Its an investment. In fact some parents are already buying for even their dogs
You not serious yet.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Caseless: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
The same girls will say I'm quiet cos I easily run out of what to say when hanging out with them. Girls sef
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Samueldsdf: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Why won't the guy talk too much when her head looks like a plate of eba! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Gals dat are quick to say a guy is boastful are usually damn arrogant and proud from my lil experience sha

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:
[s][/s]
If he starts talking love, you will say it's too early, if he say marriage, another wahala.

Perhaps the guy was trying to tell her his life story and how he became successful but ladies brains will interpret it to be boastful. What stops her from learning from his boastful life?

It's the first date for goodness sake. Why talk about your life achievement that early? And remember, there's notjust a WHAT to say but a HOW to say it.

There are so many things to talk about on a first date. You just have to find a balance otherwise you will end up creeping out the person.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by thrillionaire(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2017
"He is boastful of what he have" imagine!!!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by thrillionaire(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2017
"He is boastful of what he have" imagine!!!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Muzikluva(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:

drop your name and state on the facebook page
Link? What's the facebook page id?
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Mynd44:
In the famous words of the former Prime Minister of the UK, David Cameron, "The problem of youths these days is inflated expectations"

grin grin grin grin this is epic
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by AdeniyiA(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
Person nor talk na problem, person too talk na problem.
Don't mind her, many ladies actually do not know what they really want...if the guy didn't talk she'd still come here to whine about him been boring undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by 400billionman: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
After boasting about what they have & who they are & eventually land a girl who is with them for the money, they will start shouting that Nigerian girls are materialistic.

Wait o, do these guys think every girl gets tripped or hooked by money? I have seen situations whereby the guy was thinking he had & was bragging about it only to find out who the lady he's bragging to was. He was forever humbled by the fact that the girl was way above him but never showed it. He felt stupid.

Besides, guys who brag about what they have know that THAT IS ALL they can bring to the table. Apart from their money, they are just liabilities. Lol. That's like one of the fastest ways to turn me off & away from you.

Money is good & necesary but not enough abeg.

Say the truth, some ladies when called on phone, first senfence is " Send me card " or " Send me money ".

So when you make weak minded men believe that you are on per second billing because you are hungry, you attract what you portray.

You cannot date the pope when you look or act like a harlot.

When your most Paramount reason for dating is to escape hunger.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Zdoh(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2017
I don't like the talkative part but boosting of what I have worked hard to achieve is my pride and no one can take that from any successful man. It motivate and trigger us to go ask for more. It's better to be proud of your achievements than having none and remain quite within and outside your territory. Any lady who can not see that as a positive mind and embrace it is an enemy of progress and she can never encourage success.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by captainking(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
if she felt he talked too much about what he has, she should have also talked about what she has...thats, if she has any...a guy goes on a date and acts all cool, she complains he is booring, he talks, she complains he is a talkative..anyways, guys should learn to know when to hit the breaks on talking when on a date and give the gal room to talk by asking questions...but for me...on a date i dont try to impress, i just do me...and me is very playful, jovial and can talk to an extent shaa...(controlled talking)...some ladies actually prefer a guy that talks to one that keep mum too often.....different strokes for different folks
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by 400billionman: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
thrillionaire:
"He is boastful of what he have"
imagine!!!

Let's pardon her English. That is Dr. Atinuke's English.

Zdoh:
I don't like the talkative part but boosting of what I have worked hard to achieve is my pride and no one can take that from any successful man. It motivate and trigger us to go ask for more. It's better to be proud of your achievements than having none and remain quite within and outside your territory. Any lady who can not see that as a positive mind and embrace it is an enemy of progress and she can never encourage success.

They purposely make you try to impress them. This is psychology.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
400billionman:

Say the truth, some ladies when called on phone, first senfence is " Send me card " or " Send me money ".

So when you make weak minded men believe that you are on per second billing because you are hungry, you attract what you portray.

You cannot date the pope when you look or act like a harlot.

When your most Paramount reason for dating is to escape hunger.
You see, I agree with all you said. There are a lot of ladies like that. But the mistake most men do is to believe all ladies are like that.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by hotdealz(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
It's either the guy doesn't have money as she expected or the guy doesn't like her.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mikejj(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Anthony0094:
I didn't actually get the story here, you said the police couldn't fix the light and there was no enough oil to fry the bread or what?
you are a nigerian i can c dat in ya ear
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by OndoRaph(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Anthony0094:
I didn't actually get the story here, you said the police couldn't fix the light and there was no enough oil to fry the bread or what?
The two two of them
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
After boasting about what they have & who they are & eventually land a girl who is with them for the money, they will start shouting that Nigerian girls are materialistic.

Wait o, do these guys think every girl gets tripped or hooked by money? I have seen situations whereby the guy was thinking he had & was bragging about it only to find out who the lady he's bragging to was. He was forever humbled by the fact that the girl was way above him but never showed it. He felt stupid.

Besides, guys who brag about what they have know that THAT IS ALL they can bring to the table. Apart from their money, they are just liabilities. Lol. That's like one of the fastest ways to turn me off & away from you.

nonsense apart from ur pussy what else can u bring to d table
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
banjo022:
Sorry, I do not bother trading words with uncultured boys.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Blackops(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
who that EPPP?

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

It's the first date for goodness sake. Why talk about your life achievement that early? And remember, there's notjust a WHAT to say but a HOW to say it.

There are so many things to talk about on a first date. You just have to find a balance otherwise you will end up creeping out the person.
Let's be sincere here, just like Mynd44 rightly puts it, the problem of you guys is inflated expectations. Most ladies are not so clear on their needs and requirements.

Another girl might find the guy interesting and even wanting to see how she can grow higher than the guy through his secrets to success. While to others which you belong to, his personal experience he was innocently sharing isn't necessary.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
banjo022:
This isn't necessary. You have to indulge in a healthy conversation.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by chibyk92: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

sorry for taking it personal sha!..u just ended up saying rubbish..who aside money is not a liability?.. answer!.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
I hate it when a guy talks too much.
Huge turn off.
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Codes151(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2017
She no fine

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by badoh(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
He is boastful of what "he have''. Is this use of english actually correct?. It should have been he is boastful of what he has.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by wizkit: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria ladies just weak me

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by BigIyanga: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2017
See her English

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Complete turn off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Want Miss Sahhara, The Transgender / Very Romantic Text Messages / 7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.