Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ (62830 Views)

Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Mufasa27(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't agree with you

I can grab my babe's butt anywhere, anytime, Anyday tongue

The most important thing is that shes happy and I'm happy grin

To hell with your home training talk angry

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Celestyn8213: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
i am folding my arms and listening
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by money121(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by exlinkleads(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
lol
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by EvilMetahuman: 10:04am On Nov 29, 2017
different stupid people popping up everyday thinking they can force their opinion on people and tell them how they should leave.

while nairaland give these unknown ediots attention
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ominiriches2016(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Man wife is finding it difficult to conceive. So, I want to ask. When does a Ladies take in, is it during ovulation period or menstrual period? When will the sperm fertilise the egg of a woman?
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nackzy: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
U want to beat lie mohammed abi? N take his position
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ominiriches2016(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
Man wife is finding it difficult to conceive. So, I want to ask. When does a Ladies take in, is it during ovulation period or menstrual period? When will the sperm fertilise the egg of a woman? Your help please.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by kay29000(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2017
I agree with that.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Shookasfd: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Grabbing a woman's butt is simply showing sexual tendencies which should be kept to the bedroom. She is right.

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by JkCosmos: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2017
IRanu...abasa.....osisko...nonsense.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by handsomeyinka(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
IamHeWrites:
According to a Nigerian IG relationship expert, Didisassy, it is very rude and disrespectful for Nigerian men to grab the butt of their wives or girlfriends in public.

She added that any Nigerian girl that allows her man to do such a thing, doesn’t have home training.

Read below;
‘‘Hi guys so i was having a conversation with some of my friends and this topic popped up and the topic is should a Guy grab his Girlfriend By her butt in public, for me i dont support it and i dont like it. I feel it is uncalled it is Rude, it means you dont have respect for your Girlfriend, why would you do that? its just attention seeking, just because kanye west did it to Kim and amber doesn’t make it right, But some Nigerian Girls dont have home training because if you did you will know it is not Right"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/you-allow-your-man-grab-your-butt-in.html

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
if a woman has no issue with her man grabbing her butt, then who gives a damn what others think?! let decency be evalauted by BOTH partners involved, and nobody else.
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ebby9z(m): 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
It's trashy and stupid girls that will allow their asses to be grabbed in public like that. I'm a guy and I think it's disrespectful to do such to my woman.

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
I can grab a lady's butty in the public as far as she's not my girlfriend
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by theapeman: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
ominiriches2016:
Man wife is finding it difficult to conceive. So, I want to ask. When does a Ladies take in, is it during ovulation period or menstrual period? When will the sperm fertilise the egg of a woman?
did you investigate your wife before marriage?

probably your wife must have did multiple abortion before she settle down with you?
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ivolt: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Jeffhardy3000:

Thank you, in the western word it's a very normal thing and to the lady it's a show that you appreciate their body

It is not normal in the western world, celebrities don't represent the populace.

3 Likes

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by aiboss: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
Rub.bish statement!..... 'His' girlfriend, 'His' wife, Not someone's .... So why is brain paining you over 'None of your business'? tongue
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by KAYD007(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Jeffhardy3000:

Thank you, in the western word it's a very normal thing and to the lady it's a show that you appreciate their body

one word

Lies!!
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by jobbers: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2017
really
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2017
ivolt:

It is not normal in the western world, celebrities don't represent the populace.

over normal western world is not ibadan it is even normal in lots of parts in lagos
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2017
KAYD007:

one word

Lies!!

u re naive
Both the lady and the guy lack home training. It shows he has no respect for you and your body.

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sanitelag(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2017
omoadeleye:
Like this?

Some are grabbing bott others bonnet...

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2017
ebby9z:
It's trashy and stupid girls that will allow their asses to be grabbed in public like that. I'm a guy and I think it's disrespectful to do such to my woman.

...and you are entitled to NOT grab your woman's butt, but dont assume that we all think like you do. therefore, since its a free world, if people are grabbing butts in your presence then simple LOOK AWAY, and move on with your life!
Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by ivolt: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Esepayan:

over normal western world is not ibadan it is even normal in lots of parts in lagos

No it is not, if you do leave your room, you will know that
normal people don't grab their partners butt in public.
Hugging and kissing is not the same as grabbing butt.

Whenever, this kind of topics show up, many people just
express their western fantasies as facts.

And what has Ibadan got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ by sanpipita(m): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2017
lalanice:
and the man that grabs a lady's butt in public is what ? undecided ....everybody these days is a relationship expert

I tire, they make it seem like men have no blame or decency to keep, its almost like they think men are animals and some men are buying it, any decent man knows ass grabbing in public is indecent be it your wife or side chick, its not like you will die if you don't grab that ass in public.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.