Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (73866 Views)

Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by khristal87(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
jashar:

i think they don't like the lady enough...
If u dnt like her enough u try to put her off bf d feeling matures, u do dt by telling her u ve a relationship dts my point....then u friend zone eachother
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:
QueenSekxy don't be too shy to ask me out, don't worry I won't bite, I might say yes if you do kiss
lol..crazy you..

goodmorning kiss
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2017
If the guy knows you're available and doesn't ask you out, maybe he doesn't feel you that much...

Just a random thought. kiss
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by toprealman: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2017
What's his handle...... aunty de happy to release the IG whip. Same people advicing Banky W to stay off social media.....isorrite!
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by donqx: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2017
why you
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by ibkkk(f): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2017
omooba969:

Simple thing! smiley

Just be nice, attentive, ambitious & caring coz those chicks see these attributes and they yearn for such package in a guy.

Practise this and you'll be the hot cake. grin

Are you?
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by omooba969(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2017
davidicke:
Omo! First day of December see as free toto don set for my guy Lionsbite

Show some respect abeg. undecided

I thought you'd have risen above such...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
ibkkk:

Are you?

It's for you to find outsmiley, it's now become an adventure. grin
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Lizzdeb:
I think am inspired

Inspired by the move I guess? smiley
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by ibkkk(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2017
omooba969:

It's for you to find outsmiley, it's now become an adventure. grin

smiley
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by msylva2147(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
khristal87:
Am a mature guy, dnt nid to wait fr a lady to ask me out. Jst giv me a sign.. I ll either ask u out or tell u i ve a serious relationship, dt wnt make u lose ur ego in either ways...,...............i jst cnt figure it out y some guys will wait fr a lady to ask them out. I think they re totally insensitive.
how can you term the guy as insensitive, did the guy told you that he was interested in the girl in question? That the girl toasted him and he said yes doesn't mean he was interested.

2 Likes

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Dnockeror333(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
khristal87:
Am a mature guy, dnt nid to wait fr a lady to ask me out. Jst giv me a sign.. I ll either ask u out or tell u i ve a serious relationship, dt wnt make u lose ur ego in either ways...,...............i jst cnt figure it out y some guys will wait fr a lady to ask them out. I think they re totally insensitive.

We are sensitive!

There are two things to this:/*
1. Money
2. The Power to go forward, (the level of a man's Agility).

For me, I fell between #1.

Waiting for a girl to ask you out because she is in money, or money is not her problem but love is, is like waiting for any colours to bond with yours!"

Its not bad, because time gives everything.

Nice Months ahead.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by fortunechy(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
nice one..... if only ladies will learn..... rather they will resort in pretence..
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
they are not even married sef

lemme com and be going undecided
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Mexyz(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
omooba969:

That's to say Mexyz is on a long thing. grin
See as you use your reggae spoil my blues embarassed embarassed embarassed.... Prettysleek, no mind this guy o, we can create our own 'one year later' beautiful story too.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Duru009(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
I guess this is the trend!. A lady yesterday ask m friend to be his boyfriend...
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Lionbite(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:

if I no see una pre-wedding photos here on nairaland next year ehn... I go.... make I no talkgrin

piece of advice: ask welda him get gf o... I don't want a story that touches the heart ogrin

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Offpoint:

if I no see una pre-wedding photos here on nairaland next year ehn... I go.... make I no talkgrin

piece of advice: ask welda him get gf o... I don't want a story that touches the heart ogrin

I'm not dating him nah.. haba

Lionbite I hope Your gf won't see this as a big deal
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Dnockeror333(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Please, pure bred ladies, you need to take our shaky and frigid hands, tell us we can, tell us to love ...., tell us to try ..., tell us you l cheesy ve us.

That either beardy or beardless we may arise in smiles. No one building the house but both you and us doing the building to which we, lady-fearful men are chooding as leaders.

Take it up women. Shun the society malodrama to women telling a man:-
`Will ou love me?' cheesy
Yes I truelly pray for it, I will...!
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:
Happy for her, but it does not work in all situations.
Nothing really works in all situations.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by khristal87(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
msylva2147:
how can you term the guy as insensitive, did the guy told you that he was interested in the girl in question? That the girl toasted him and he said yes doesn't mean he was interested.
If a lady s interested in u and u re nt, i feel there s a way f letting her knw dt u dnt wnt it go beyond friendship....her feelings hs to die naturally
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Nice move by the lady.
Really brave I must say.
Who go ask me out now
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
PrettySleek:
Sharp babe! grin I like that, something I would, life is too short to wait for a miracle to happen. If u see someone or something u like, go for it.
It is easier to say than done . most Nigerian ladies will rather die than toast a man. Their ego is that big.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by FRESHG(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Lizzyeasy(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Thepasserby:
Ladies who was the person that made the rule and said you can't ask a guy out?

That's how you will be claiming 'team let him come and ask me out" until you see his invitation card and the lady will come to you and ask you to be part of the bridesmaids.

In case you don't know, there are guys who are shy and are afraid of being rejected by a lady also. Approach him and ask him out, the highest he can say is a "NO'

See the adorable photos below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-asked-him-out-and-he-said-yes-pretty-lady-says-on-twitter
I like them REAL

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
What if the guy doesn't feel the same way? Just thinking...
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by habsydiamond(m): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2017
omooba969:

Food to cat kwa undecided , for this same matter? sad
dem too dey form..dem go dey say he will think am cheap if I pour my feeling to him. dem don turn this thing to market of cost and cheap...
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by Slayer2: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..crazy you..

goodmorning kiss

Morning dear.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by RealMillennial(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2017
kendrace:

Lol he's just a special friend
You just friendzoned him.

1 Like

Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by TRAPP(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2017
UncleJudax:
Nothing really works in all situations.
Re: "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter by QueenSekxy(f): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Morning dear.
you didn't dream about me rightcry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.