Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Shape Of A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Shape Of A Woman (3726 Views)

Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular? / The Shape Of The Girl U Will Like To Marry / Ladies, Come In Here And Pick Your Shape Of Head! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shape Of A Woman by idifu(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
i cherish a woman dat's got a beautiful body wen she's stripped, most especially if ur Kitty-Cat is clean shaved and not bushy like d forest in my village smiley
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Kgdavid(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
o.p i must ask, what were you trying to achieve with this thread? does it make you feel good or something?
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by TeeJay6(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
Kgdavid:

o.p i must ask, what were you trying to achieve with this thread? does it make you feel good or something?
i wonder o
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2010
Well for those who think its SISI of me to start this thread, you probably dont have wives or girlfriends, and if you do, you just might not appreciate them. I have my opinions and the freedom to air them whenever I choose. I didnt put up this thread to get praises from women, I just simply appreciate them cos they are appreciable. End of story.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Kgdavid(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
nobody says you should not appreciate your wife but you are not appreciating her here on this thread, you probably may not know any of these people so your praises for any NL women are therefore unfounded rendering these "praises" rather pointless, to me.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by queeneve: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
I like you too, Ayetty! grin
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Ndygold(f): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2010
@ poster

you can say dat again
much luv cheesy
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by kemisuga(f): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2010
8-Figured shape, Papa God gave me. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
There is something about mini mini mana mana thats sweeter than mana mana mini mini
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2010
^^^^
what does that mean? grin grin grin
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by KennyG6(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
give me a girl with kim kardashian's shape anyday, anytime and i'll be a happy bunny embarassed
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

give me a girl with kim kardashian's shape anyday, anytime and i'll be a happy bunny embarassed
Uhmm ist I have to get plastic silicons into my boobage and then inject fillers into my buttocks. Thats how to get the Kim K body, aint nothing natural about that. Just saying not hating wink wink
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2010
ive neva paid attention to this woman

but this is the most sensible thing ive eva heard from a celeb

[flash=450,325]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92GM851j20k&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by KennyG6(m): 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmm ist I have to get plastic silicons into my boobage and then inject fillers into my buttocks. Thats how to get the Kim K body, aint nothing natural about that. Just saying not hating wink wink
shocked shocked shocked so all that imagery of ebonyeyes and her 44DD baps, and bakassi boot is just a dream  cry cry cry

didnt know kim's thingy is nt a natural  
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2010
no1 u gatta get them silicon implants unno dem booty ones

no not the pads like beronce- u gatta do the real thing

no2 u definitely neet to get u some breast implants- dont have to go all pamela- but u need u a good dcup

no3 u definitely need them hip enhancement surgery- unno like lil kim do sum liposculpture

no4 u gatta look like a barbie doll- lift the cheeks widen eyes- do some micheal jackson surgery

no5talkiin of michael jackson u betta go get u sum ambi- u aint goin nowhere with all that melanin take it off beach it off!

no6 never ever sound too intelligent and keep all ur goodies covered, men dont want that

no7 food is bad. . . . . . .really bad, u gatta not eat, when u do eat u gatta not like it!
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

shocked shocked shocked so all that imagery of ebonyeyes and her 44DD baps, and bakassi boot is just a dream  cry cry cry

didnt know kim's thingy is nt a natural  
Illusions, hair, makeup, plastic surgery and more makeup. Hollywood is full of fakers.

Good job A.Mama, but Erykah Badu has a video out and she was stack nekkid shocked
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
yes even erykah badu herself

became a victim of the vicious cycle she discovered! #lifesabitch
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
Seriously im not against plastic surgery or fakery, my only qualms is they passing it off as Natural, so young girls strive for perfection that is surgery enhanced. No wonder eating disorders and plastic surgery is so common amongst young women today. The plastic surgery industry actually grew during the recession.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
im not against it either
im actually fond of the idea u can add some ass and take away when u like
its the fact that women are obsessed with it that gets to me
i agree with u totally
young girls are having poisoned minds
now- its all about whos wearing what, whos ffin who who has the big tits huge ass this that this that so in the end she can go trick herself!
its not even about who gets the high grades who gets the better job who earns a better living
my heart bleeds for humanity!
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
I agree with you, why aim higher when you can act dumb, get a reality show, plastic surgery and become a celebrity? Young girls want to be models now and men want to be athletes or musicians. Nobody wants to work hard anymore but I cant say I blame them I mean look at the figures, Footballers/models earn millions a year why nurses/teachers earn peanuts.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2010
my onli concer is that young girl, with a good heart, taught by tv that the only thing that matters is your lacefront, not ur intelligence
and with this i say- my kids wont be watchin tv!
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by daduke2k(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Oops, gurls. . . . . . Bt hey my sister's  gf flew frm d USA. Lemme go chek her boo.bs and bakside. . . . BRB
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Kgdavid(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
excuse me ladies i hate to interrupt but i must beg to differ on one point, footballers work hard, real hard! they get broken bones and all sorts of discomfort just for our entertainment and of course their remuneration. nurses earn enough to live well on so comparing their pay to that of footballers is not necessary. its all about your skill level
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
Really? Nurses in all countries are over-worked and severely under-paid. I agree Football is escapism from the real world but they really dont deserve the monies they get. Look at the clubs in England, they are going bankrupt now.

So im guessing you want a footballer nursing your body when health fails eh? shocked shocked
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by ayettymama(f): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
they all used to work hard, b4 the glamour, how much workk does david beckham have to do to stay rich? give him a joke of a wife fake with tits an eating disorder and a pathetic scandal and youve got a lifetime of endorsments!
inno the work guys have to do to get into the proffesion yes its based on skill, but im talkin of when its corrupted,

lolz and who told u nurses are well paid??- for that 3 friggin yrs they dont get jack! maybe back home they get gd money! certainlky not here i hear nurses in the us doin two jobs!
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by daduke2k(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hey, hw do u knw fake ti.ts and fake a.ss? Just chekd it felt fake.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
I hope J lowz a$$ is not fake ooo shocked shocked shocked i may be quite dissapointed if it is lipsrsealed
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by Kgdavid(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
lol well i could argue that the top bank managers dont deserve the money they get .its a standard rule though, the more "menial" your job the less remuneration you get. as for the debt situation at those clubs its not really down to the salaries they pay but more of irresponsible management. i saw some stats somewhere were it said that in the states nurses earn a minimum of $30 per hour which comes to about $10 000 per month as compared to the minimum wage of a footballer in the states which is $1000 per month thats not bad

becks still works hard. he has got to keep fit constantly and dont forget that while a nurse who continues to advance her education has career prospects, after ten odd years a footballers career is over. some get their careers ended even earlier so its a high risk business.i wouldnt want a footballer attendin to me if i got injured lol hell no, bt i would not want a nurse either. i would ant a full scale dr. at consultant level sef
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by daduke2k(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2010
U too like berra tin.
Re: The Shape Of A Woman by life4naija: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2010
Truly how can a guy tell if a chicks you know what are fake or real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion / How Many Male Nairalander Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.