Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,229 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (38803 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Kennydoc(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
AZeD1:

So why do you guys get angry when Freeze says you should pay tithes to less privilege people? Aren't they part of the church?

And who says you shouldn't give to the less privileged again after paying your tithes? Your tithe is only 10% to support the church. The remaining 90% you have, who says who can't do charitable works from them?

The believers in the early church sold ALL they had and deposited them at the apostles' feet, who then distributed the money according to people's needs. Now, we're talking about just 10%.

In my church, the money from the tithe is used to support missions. Pastors sent to plant churches in remote areas have to get the church running. The money is also used in church administration.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by AZeD1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kennydoc:

As who says you shouldn't give to the less privileged again after paying your tithes? Your tithe is only 10% to support the church
. The remaining 90% you have, who says who can't do charitable works from them?
Isn't the church the people again?

The believers in the early church sold ALL they had and deposited them at the apostles' feet, who then distributed the money according to people's needs. Now, we're talking about just 10%.
It's true the early believers sold everything and gave to the apostles, but did the apostles buy horses and Chariots with the money?
Even the Apostle Paul said he worked to survive and not depend the church.

In my church, the money from the tithe is used to support missions. Pastors sent to plant churches in remote areas have to get the church running. The money is also used in church administration.
Because your church is more concerned about building structures than building people.
There's a church in almost every Street in Nigeria yet there's no positive change meanwhile during the days of the early apostles the people saw and felt the change.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Eteriayaoba(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
I may not like Daddy Freeze as a person,
But I have learned to deal with the message leaving out the messenger.
You have awakened us all.
No more 'paying' money to quack pastors in the false pretense that it brings salvation.
The pastors are suddenly afraid because if their gullible followers become enlightened, what happens to their source of income?
From whence will they 'Chop'? cheesy

Ride on Daddy freeze!
Regards to your son and baby mama.
Pastors should go and hug transformer.
angry

Speak for yourself, put it that he has enlightened you. I for one need do not need his enlightenment.
For the records, no genuine Pastor will preach that paying tithe will earn you heaven. Salvation is the passport to heaven from time immemorial and the price tag has not changed till date. Genuine Pastors preach that you pay tithe to be blessed, it is left for you to decern fake from original and also to decide if you want to be blessed or not. Those of you shouting and hailing this son of baliah are not Christians in the real sense of the word neirher do you pay tithe. You are just happy to have found a save haven to justify yourself which for me is your choice and that should suffice for you all, so let others make thier decisions, dont force your opinion on them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
lebete3000:

How does this crap you put up here change or support the fact Freeze is trying to pass across?

Every mumu sef wan dey quote scriptures nowadays.

Omashe oh!

you sound like a girl.....anyways.....its sleep time....children like you should be fast asleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Eteriayaoba(f): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.
Wonder why you should have any problem with those that do not even know you exist. Why don't you face your lane and let those people sort themselves out. Live by your own rules and don't force it on others who also have right to live thiers. If you want to change the statosqu start your own Church and don't ask your members to pay tithe. That way, you will effectively
bring your desitred change

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by subcbouy: 10:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
AZeD1:

Isn't the church the people again?

It's true the early believers sold everything and gave to the apostles, but did the apostles buy horses and Chariots with the money?
Even the Apostle Paul said he worked to survive and not depend the church.

Because your church is more concerned about building structures than building people.
There's a church in almost every Street in Nigeria yet there's no positive change meanwhile during the days of the early apostles the people saw and felt the change.

Did anyone tells you church is not the people?

Bible didnt give account of any disciples buying horse and chariot
Church did support Paul on his missionary journeys.

You need to ask if people really ready to change. Church has been preaching repentance but it is left for individual to practice what church has taught him/her. There is a portion that says: " ever learning but never come to the knowledge of truth"
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by koolaid87: 12:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

Is your father a tithe eater??

Cos I don't know why you dey para.

Enemy of the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by nairanaira12: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2017
favoritte:
So he even has a baby mama. He should be careful with the way he attacks pastors because the Bible says "touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm"....

You mean a pastor shouldn't be challenged if he does things wrong? Stop acting like a blind fool. Stop quoting scriptures to protect gullible pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Angelcute(f): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Wisdom is not for everybody, it's kinda funny many of you are raining abuses on men of GOD. This GOD is a mysterious king and a very jealous type.....A mentally fit person would never post those gibberish above. We have our bible, read for your benefits and stop being a barber's chair.....pastors are humans, No man can live a sin free life...daddy freeze is an anti-christ beware, lemme conclude at ignorance, he is misleading fools who thinks pastors are eating their little change...yes how much do you give to GOD, i mean what you give is nothing, if you think is easy open ur own ministry and don't collects tithe if you think anybody can be a pastor....the bleaching fool has a baby mama...so senseless yet fools are falling for this......pay ur tithes and don't even think of were it goes to.....you should be grateful to the pastors at least, they aren't slaves nor your workers, dnt expect them to do what you want...if you don't wanna pay ur tithes...fine
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by model419(m): 5:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Daddy Freez is on point, i like him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by oputa1: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2017
zoho23:
Daady Freeze is undeniably Nigeria or probably Africa's N0 1 religious critic .However, he took time out to appreciate his lady ,calling her his hero.He wrote

@tastebudzng you are my life!
-
Everyman need a strong woman beside him, I thank God for blessing me with the most awesome woman, EVER! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
#HomeIsWhereMyHeartIs

[img]https://3.bp..com/-2kReI8pBJ3M/WiEkVT1LGbI/AAAAAAAECLo/w10TvQqJWq8xDyYmxv7RWjcJ36vGbeW7wCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/12/daddy-freeze-takes-break-from-pastors.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcJ18bDHJkr/
Not even his wife , freez u are still in baby mama and baby Papa activities, Cha!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by rhemitee: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2017
crownedprinz:

how would you use pastors to relate to a case like this.....are pastors God?? we serve Jesus.. and he came in flesh form to teach us ways to live..so use only Jesus as a role moddel.so don't use pastors as a role model for an example please

How do you want to use JESUS? When he Never married.... Don't you think Marriage life is PRACTICAL not THEORY...
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Pointnoire(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Very deep truth shocked shocked

[

quote author=PearlStreet post=62884422]

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Pointnoire(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
You must be a pastors wife or a so called pastor ,your main source of livelihood is being threatened abi ? As for bleaching the man is biracial, for someone who understands Christianity you sound very bitter. read your Bible grin

Angelcute:
Wisdom is not for everybody, it's kinda funny many of you are raining abuses on men of GOD. This GOD is a mysterious king and a very jealous type.....A mentally fit person would never post those gibberish above. We have our bible, read for your benefits and stop being a barber's chair.....pastors are humans, No man can live a sin free life...daddy freeze is an anti-christ beware, lemme conclude at ignorance, he is misleading fools who thinks pastors are eating their little change...yes how much do you give to GOD, i mean what you give is nothing, if you think is easy open ur own ministry and don't collects tithe if you think anybody can be a pastor....the bleaching fool has a baby mama...so senseless yet fools are falling for this......pay ur tithes and don't even think of were it goes to.....you should be grateful to the pastors at least, they aren't slaves nor your workers, dnt expect them to do what you want...if you don't wanna pay ur tithes...fine
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Angelcute(f): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pointnoire:

You must be a pastors wife or a so called pastor ,your main source of livelihood is being threatened abi ? As for bleaching the man is biracial, for someone who understands Christianity you sound very bitter. read your Bible grin

am jux 18 oh, am nt married
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by crownedprinz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
rhemitee:

How do you want to use JESUS? When he Never married.... Don't you think Marriage life is PRACTICAL not THEORY...
I salute your wisdom...and your level of questioning...Nice question.....at this junction i can't say much..but Jesus knew all things and was perfect in all...am sure if he married he would have done everything with love and follow every commandments and even the one that have to do with marriage (fornication/adultery).....though my point might not be so strong...but am sure Jesus answered some questions on marriages and also the Holy spirit which is still of the trinity talked about marriages in different parts of the new testament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night / Duncan Mighty Meets With Thin Tall Tony, Appreciates Humility. / Fan Draws A Portrait Of Tania Omotayo And Presents It To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.