Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (38819 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Did daddy Freeze teach on baby mamas? Don't avoid the question

If you don't have something reasonable to ask Pls goan rest.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

You follow his teachings with reference from the Bible?

Did the Bible say we should have baby mama?.
mumu benedicta is not his baby mama she dosin hav a child 4 him his 2kid r product of his ex wife..get ur fact ryt and how does dat got to do wit paying of tithe ar u dat dumb like ur yahoo yahoo pastors

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by ediko5(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

Oh yes!

Say that to Chris Oyakilome & Okotie

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

If you don't have something reasonable to ask Pls goan rest.

Is the answer not coming forth? I understand why.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

I'm old enough to teach you the Bible.
wen did u pas sunday skul class..u beta free yourself frm al dos yahoo yahoo pastors
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

A prisoner like you wey never chop also wants to free the sheeple?

atleast am not dat dumb lyk u hu agrees to evertin his yahoo yahoo pastors tells him
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
Interesting15:

Alright sir. But are you a Christian? What are your motives for doing all these things you do? Is it for the expansion of the gospel?

I understand your concern about the future of Christendom especially the propagation of the gospel.
These pastors you see here have no intention of spreading the gospel! It is a bitter pill to swallow!
They are after their pocket, buying possessions and enriching themselves forgetting entirely the need to spread the Gospel of God.

If the missionaries were as selfish as our modern day pastors, where will we be? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Is the answer not coming forth? I understand why.

Your question is irritating, your daddy freeze said that the disciples didn't pay tithe in the Bible so Christains should not pay.

What about Baby mama, did the apostles have baby mamas?.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Jaytecq(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:

Doesn't matter!
Even I am hired 5 hours after you, we'll receive the same wage.
tongue

in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by lebete3000: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
PearlStreet:

Freeze even tried, Shebi it's home of Three? Did Freeze tell you God called him to open a church?

Oyakhilome couldn't keep a single woman under his roof and he'll be giving marriage teaching. His next door neighbour Chris Okotie is even worse, his list of wives is like a heap of used recharge cards. These are so called Men of God o!

I don't even have problems with those hypocrites on the pulpit, my problem is with those sitting down and nodding their empty heads when a marriage-dropout like Chris Okotie or Chris Oyakhilome teaches on marriage.

Guy you 21 Shades of Savage men.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Your question is irritating, your daddy freeze said that the disciples didn't pay tithe in the Bible so Christains should not pay.

What does any of this have to do with the thieving pastors (abi Levites grin) that brainwash their gullible zombie sheep into following an antiquated Jewish custom that has no relevance to their imported religion?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaytecq:

in Nigeria

grin grin
It's a Parable bro.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

What does any of this have to do with the thieving pastors (abi Levites grin) that brainwash their gullible zombie sheep into following an antiquated Jewish custom that has no relevance to their imported religion?

L A M E

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

L A M E

Of course it is. How can such insights make sense to zombies? grin That's the very point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, my brother why are you doing this to yourself?

You can only ask about baby mamas if it is related to Christians alone. Muslims also do have baby mamas but do they pay tithes? Think bro, think. Stop bringing up straw man arguments.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Lol, my brother why are you doing this to yourself?

You can only ask about baby mamas if it is related to Christians alone. Muslims also do have baby mamas but do they pay tithes? Think bro, think. Stop bringing up straw man arguments.

We're talking from the Bible perspective which freeze says we should follow. Leave Muslims alone.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Because you want to make your pastor richer doesn't mean it is still not doomed.

I've been a member of only 3-4 Churches all my life and none of the Church heads (Pastors) received/used a penny of the Church money on personal affairs. Contrary to your beliefs, many pastors are doing well for themselves in their workplaces and businesses.

The last one recently retired from one of the leading banks in Nigeria having served for over 30 years. Such a man does not need anyone's tithe.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by AZeD1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

That's not the right approach. Even the apostles never condemned one another openly. That's why we have the book of Acts, etc. It was a personal affair, letter to letter, man to man.

That Freeze got the opportunity to be on Instagram doesn't mean he should speak ill about everyone. As far as I'm concerned, Freeze is not a Christian, his opinion is wrong, and he preaches nothing but falsehood.

The ediot even called Jesus a drunkard in one of his recent posts. This is the kind of man some of you so called Christians take as your idol.
Freeze didn't call Jesus a drunkard, the pharisees did. Maybe if you took timeout to study your bible, you would have known that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by AZeD1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kennydoc:

I don't know if you're a believer or not. If you're one, then you should know it's the devil that is using Freeze.
The believers in the early church gave everything they owned. People sold all their property and gave the proceeds to the church. Today, people are arguing about 10%. If Christians are discouraged from giving to the church, the gospel will be hindered.

What / who is the Church?

Is the Church the building or the People?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Toniapsalm121(f): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by gr8tone: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
He shouldn't stop. Very soon, pastors go begin to bind and cast him like plague.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Afonjanightmare(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep
Daddy freeze is greater than anyone in your lineage
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

We're talking from the Bible perspective which freeze says we should follow. Leave Muslims alone.

And if you are talking from the Bible perspective alone, why talk about baby mamas?

Despite that, you don't even have any evidence for it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by mofedamijo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Theakthedream:

See your life.. Tomorrow, people like you will be preaching against worldly things.. Have you ever questioned their source of money? No wonder the front sits are meant for the rich.. While 5he poor takes the back sit in the so called house of God.. Tell us if you are going to donate 1 billion too.. Or don't you want to? undecided
Silly....after telling u they re billionaires the nxt thing is thier source of money.....na juju nau,bullcrap
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

Daddy freeze is greater than anyone in your lineage

In my lineage, we don't beat women and we don't abandon our wives and kids smiley smiley So he can't be compared with anyone in my family.

Next time you wanna compare freeze with anyone, do that with your family where you have a lot of battered and dejected women.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:
atleast am not dat dumb lyk u hu agrees to evertin his yahoo yahoo pastors tells him

But it is working for me grin Why do you wanna free me when I'm not complaining?

Can't you see that you guys are sick?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by lebete3000: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
crownedprinz:
In Jesus's word: “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” ...Daddy freeze should fix up his life of adultery and shut da4*up on tithing....

How does this crap you put up here change or support the fact Freeze is trying to pass across?

Every mumu sef wan dey quote scriptures nowadays.

Omashe oh!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by lebete3000: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

But it is working for me grin Why do you wanna free me when I'm not complaining?

Can't you see that you guys are sick?

So Acidosis also supports this tithing thingy?

I'm highly dissappointed in you man.

I really thought you was an intellectual!
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Kennydoc(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
AZeD1:

What / who is the Church?

Is the Church the building or the People?

The Church is the people, but you need a gathering together of the people for the church to be effective. It is when there is a gathering together that the church can mount opposition against all other raging forces. It is then that evangelism and missions can be effective.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
lebete3000:

So Acidosis also supports this tithing thingy?
I'm highly dissappointed in you man.
I really thought you was an intellectual!
Sorry to disappoint you.. I am not an intellectual.
No intellectual can follow Christ. cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by AZeD1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kennydoc:

The Church is the people, but you need a gathering together of the people for the church to be effective. It is when there is a gathering together that the church can mount opposition against all other raging forces. It is then that evangelism and missions can be effective.
So why do you guys get angry when Freeze says you should pay tithes to less privilege people? Aren't they part of the church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan: Kunle My Brother Didn't Invite Me To 'Mokalik' Premiere / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? / More Photos Of The Busty Ladies Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi And Nabila's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.