Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here (16364 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Ebios(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
men i just tire for the guys for the section, no wonder girls insult una cheesy cheesy cheesy
No mind that guy...
In his mind he has posted something meaningful/helpful.

If to say him fine like Ramson Nouah or Van Vicker,we for no hear word...
I don't think he is a Christian... "Let the lips of another praise u,not ur own words..."(prov 27:2)
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
greiboy:
bro you really look good no homo o.. Perhaps the best looking guy I have seen on nairaland
shocked shocked shocked

Thanks man...

Much love from this side smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I love my ugliness tongue

I'm not surprised. Keep rocking the ugliness at illorin Market grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ebios:
No mind that guy...
In his mind he has posted something meaningful/helpful.

If to say him fine like Ramson Nouah or Van Vicker,we for no hear word.
that is what i said oooo, me i dont care abt his looks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but why will som1 do this kind thread if the person dey sure of him looks?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Take several seats back dude. You sound like an insecure child. Take that shît down or keep seeking validation from ugly ass girls like yourself grin wink
I DO not have, nor do I intend having any affiliation with any female in this forum....

Validation?
I'll call it redress smiley

Thanks anyways
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Dont mind them. angry
I've seen a pic of him too. These are the ones who'd be quick to call others ugly 'cause they're hiding behind some keypad to type. No be Taiwo again? I know what he looks like. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
that girl, i have noticed that since she start dating that guy that wears carpenter cap she has been feeling on top the world, one day her craze go meet my tornado and i go do the needful lipsrsealed

Hahahahahaha. Don't mind these ugly ass dirty bîtches feeling like Beyonce on NL grin.
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
that is what i said oooo, me i dont care abt his looks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy but why will som1 do this kind thread if the person dey sure of him looks?
INSECURE?I'm not sure about that....
I'm just seeking opinion...
This is a forum the last time I checked

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
I DO not have, nor do I intend having any affiliation with any female in this forum....

Validation?
I'll call it redress smiley

Thanks anyways

You'll call it redress? It doesn't work like that dumbass. You don't call Ferrari a Honda. Your insecure deal with it and get something doing rather than looking for cheap validation from ugly cows grin grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'll probably open a new account...
I can't take the heat embarassed
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pocohantas, Toks2008. Come and see guys bìtching a fellow guy 'cause he's too handsome. Later they'll say "women are their own worst enemy". cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by purem(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
smiley

What av u gain nw hu mr cunt

U knw what?

U broke and got nothing to do wit ya life undecided

Go compare ur handsomenes wit segun arinze or OBJ

Abet dey can buy ur whole generation wink

Meaning ur handsomess doesn't help ur deranged life
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Blackhawk04: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
smiley
Oh my gosh...I love your lips. embarassed embarassed

You are the finest guy on NL...11/10. kiss

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by karli4nia(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
tell the Lady I said thank you... Thanks too. smiley

No doubt...what is she wanna meet you? grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Bonobo27:
What's "Bonobo27", you too mumu. Just imagine how your insecurities surfaced on seeing a handsome dude unlike your self acclaimed Mr handsome. Shut up!, hypocrite. Did you forget so soon that you've once or twice made such threads on here to seek attention?. cheesy
bonobo is a monkey, i dont mention blocked people, stop seeking my attention, u insecure, illiterate, that lies that she got admission when she didn't

ur face will forever disgust people, marrying a succesful man isnt an option for u, marrying into a decent family isnt an option

no mother will see u and allow her son marry u, beastiality is an abomination in nigeria

oya augment urself away from my view, spits

always on my matter, wen last did i mention u? isnt it obvious that i give no fu:cks abt u?

4 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesuave10:

You'll call it redress? It doesn't work like that dumbass. You don't call Ferrari a Honda. Your insecure deal with it and get something doing rather than looking for cheap validation from ugly cows grin grin
validation from who?
I'm done arguing with yo ass...

I'd never be insecure.....
I think a forum is supposed to be where people give opinions?

You've given yours.... You can go F*** off or chill...

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:

Leave the dude. The ugly girls association will soon crown him their emperor grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesuave10:

Hahahahahaha. Don't mind these ugly ass dirty bîtches feeling like Beyonce on NL grin.
beyonce ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that insect

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
purem:

What av u gain nw hu mr cunt

U knw what?

U broke and got nothing to do wit ya life undecided

Go compare ur handsomenes wit segun arinze or OBJ

Abet dey can buy ur whole generation wink

Meaning ur handsomess doesn't help ur deranged life
shocked
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Ebios(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
...and if u check well, guys like this na serious womanizers...no dedicated Christian will post such
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Oh my gosh...I love your lips. embarassed embarassed

You are the finest guy on NL...11/10. kiss
shocked
Thanks...
I hold this in highest regard.. embarassed
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
validation from who?
I'm done arguing with yo ass...

I'd never be insecure.....
I think a forum is supposed to be where people give opinions?

You've given yours.... You can go F*** off or chill...

Keep deceiving yaself. They'll soon give you award grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Benita27:
I've seen a pic of him too. These are the ones who'd be quick to call others ugly 'cause they're hiding behind some keypad to type. No be Taiwo again? I know what he looks like. grin
Lmfao, seriously? It's obvious they are pained now. Let them continue, we are enjoying our ugliness. It's no man's business.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Benita27:
Poco hantas, Tok s2008. Come and see guys bìtching a fellow guy 'cause he's too handsome. Later they'll say "women are their own worst enemy". cheesy

No be today I know them. When guys post macho body, naso them go use insult finish the guy. If na women now, they'll run out to talk nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Slayer2: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
that's really cute ..you look good

Rate me. But don't save pic. Will remove it soon undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
karli4nia:

No doubt...what is she wanna meet you? grin
I'll pass... smiley
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Neimar: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
One of the handsome guys I've seen on NL. The ugly ones keep on creating threads about Ugly ladies instead of then to post their pix and show off their handsome features.

anti naxo u fyn reach grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lmfao, seriously? It's obvious they are pained now. Let them continue, we are enjoying our ugliness. It's no man's business.
A better looking guy is frustrating them. Let's just enjoy how they display their insecurities. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
beyonce ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that insect

[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

No mind the baboon grin

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Amarabae(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
You look handsome and respectful.
Maybe the ugly ones are the ones bullying girls in this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesuave10:

I'm not surprised. Keep rocking the ugliness at illorin Market grin
Ilorin market indeed, I don't live in ilorin but I know ilorin very well. Na my hometown.
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Rate me. But don't save pic. Will remove it soon undecided
You could be passed for a mad man. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / My End Of Year Apology. / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.