Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here (16369 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexbbstar
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
nw lame is ur game cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure insecure and shallow no offence but is there anybody that saw ur threads against feminism and didnt see how unexposed u seemed

tot u were going to send me to the cleaners cry cry cry u look round nairaland finish na my attention u seek

quick advice, remove that pix from ur dp, fast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no need already went to instagram, got all ur pix that deserve ridicule even one that panties were drying behind u cheesy cheesy cheesy

the irony here is that u live in an uncompleted face me i face u house and u have the guts to mention me, u that cant afford to fed is mentioning me, wen ur husband to be aka carpenter cap mentioned me begging me for airtime, ask him why i didnt send it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

well no need for plenty key presses u will be seeing me around wink
I just shared your stupidity to my followers. Till our path cross again. I'm about the get busy. Next time dude
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
sexbbstar
Baba tee embarassed
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Baba tee embarassed
I don't know you have mouth like this grin chai
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
I don't know you have mouth like this grin
chai
Nairaland taught me. But I think today's show is over. His elderly ones just called me to order and I can't disrespect them. Kinda painful sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by DaddyKross: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hehehehehehe Oya na.

This looks promising
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
This just shows how try d saying "u can't be bitter n be better' adage is!
Happy Sunday babe
Happy Sunday alien pops kiss
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
humeeh:
Happy Sunday alien pops kiss
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My End Of Year Apology. / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.