Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here (16365 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by karli4nia(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
I'll pass... smiley

No offense meant... But don't you look and sound like a Lothario..Many cute Guys are..
Hope u aint .. cheesy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Kimcutie: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
thanks Kim smiley
U welcome, actually so many haters I mean uglies on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Slayer2: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:

what i do naw undecided

didn't see you online today ...what happened

I came online when cuteguy123 was bashing laveda and Lalas247. Mehn gave me the laugh of my life. You shoulda seen that thread. That Guy bad mouth na 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you this weak? gringrin they've not started trolling and you want to leave shocked
Sit your asz down and grow thick skin.

You are handsome, happy?
thanks oyinddid.. Dunno if I spelt that correctly
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
[s]
QueenSekxy:
greiboy thanks for your honesty..
jude and his cohort should hide their faces in shame...their comments reeks of jealousy and insecurity.
[/s] owerri mechanic talking off beats again, did i insult him? no be by force to mention me, if u knw how disgusted i feel when i see ur moniker anywhere lipsrsealed ure a living eyesore

observe hw i neva mention u first ever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
BluntBoy:
What do you intend to do with the validation? Boost your self-esteem?

Anyway, I will give you 2 out of 10. The 2 marks are for the powder on your face.
thanks man
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Op are you male,female or just confused
100 male
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please how do I close a thread?
The bile in here is too much
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by tosyne2much(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Benita27:
A better looking guy is frustrating them. Let's just enjoy how they display their insecurities. cheesy
You no see as dem don kill themselves on top the thread? This kind jealousy funny I swear cheesy

The dude is good looking jawe cool

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Blackhawk01: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:

Welcome to romance section, hunnie. kiss
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
You even have time to be replying those who don't have the courage up put up their own pictures but can criticize that of others

Abeg leave matter for LAWMA jawe. If dem like make dem nack their head for wall na dia wahala be that one jhor

You look cute.. #No homo#

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Baba you look good

Meanwhile Won ti gba penalty lo throw-in....

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin where in ilorin did you see him?
lipsrsealed
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Ebios(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
I'm an atheist....
l now know why u posted this: to gather ppl to ur thread... guy u nor try
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Slayer2:

I came online when cuteguy123 was bashing laveda and Lalas247. Mehn gave me the laugh of my life. You shoulda seen that thread. That Guy bad mouth na 10/10
and you didn't mention me cry
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
smiley
in Your Previous Posts You Are "She" And here You Are "He"... Mr. transgendered what Is Your Plan? undecided
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You even have time to be replying those who don't have the courage up put up their own pictures but can criticize that of others

Abeg leave matter for LAWMA jawe. If dem like make dem nack their head for wall na dia wahala be that one jhor

thanks man
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no see as dem don kill themselves on top the thread? cheesy

The dude is good looking jawe cool
Yeah, really good looking. You just happen to be one of those not threatened by his looks. They want to demoralise him to think less of himself. grin

They're funny sha.

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
DeadRat:
in Your Previous Posts You Are "She" And here You Are "He"... Mr. transgendered what Is Your Plan? undecided
who made me transgendered?
I'm 100 male...
When boys were still hustling wink

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by QueenSekxy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
greiboy:
Thanks
I always stay on the side of the truth. I am sure Jude is just trolling don't take whatever he is saying or doing seriously.
he's a pained troll.

how you ?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
The ugly girls crew have landed!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Slayer2: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
that girl, i have noticed that since she started dating that guy that wears carpenter cap she has been feeling on top the world, one day her craze go meet my tornado and i go do the needful lipsrsealed

Lmao @ carpenter cap. Choi sexybbstar they aff finish your career here o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ebios:
l now know why u posted this: to gather ppl to ur thread... guy u nor try
my religious views is distinct....I'm in no way Tryna get views or sorts
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Blackhawk01: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Baba you look good

Meanwhile Won ti gba penalty lo throw-in....

ManU for life! kiss

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by DaddyKross: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
See as all of dem don wet their Katapot cheesy. Atleast, em girls are asslicking a guy here in Romance section, that's a good sign..

Nna Op, thank you oooh grin
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
he's a pained troll.
how you ?
Good just managing my self
you? hope you are enjoying your time at home? or are you back in school?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by humbledbyfaith(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Uhmmm, guys, I never envisaged this sort of undiluted heat....
Just too much...
Ya'll need to loosen up...
It's December smiley
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
DeadRat:
FBI, I saw you viewing the thread.
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by thesuave10(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

Another ugly insecure dude grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Slayer2: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] owerri mechanic talking off beats again, did i insult him? no be by force to mention me, if u knw how disgusted i feel when i see ur moniker anywhere lipsrsealed ure a living eyesore

observe hw i neva mention u first ever

Lwkmd o @owerri carpenter. QueenSekxy you let him so off easily.

Oya.. round 1.

Owerri mechanic vs the eater of worlds, sugar son iamJ.

,bell rings

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
who made me transgendered?
I'm 100 male...
When boys were still hustling wink
I See! You Call Scamming people hustling... Dont Let Your Face Decieve you... You Are Unwise

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Slayer2:

Lmao @ carpenter cap. Choi sexybbstar they aff finish your career here o. grin
Lol.. He got it wrong. I'm dating a bricklayer and I love him that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My End Of Year Apology. / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.