Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here (16367 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by QueenSekxy(f): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
I just want to lend a helping hand

I am my sister's keeper grin
I was extremely concerned that something terrible might happen to her beloved left boob grin

morning

gringrin

funny you,,

goodmorning
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gringrin
funny you,,
goodmorning
Abi what are my hands meant for, if not for keeping those things safe
kedu
off to church, chat later
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by QueenSekxy(f): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
Abi what are my hands meant for, if not for keeping those things safe
kedu
off to church, chat later
lol,,alright pray for me too wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Ebios(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=LadyGoddiva post=62927763]I just checked your DP. No wonder you’re so angry. Ugly People sha
[/quoteg..Lol
u fine reach me?
...ur life is on material things and l dont attend to pple like u,,,
just shift
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You too kiss
Ugly People can never see any good in others. That’s why I like beautiful people, they never hate and they always give compliments.
Abi now cheesy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by SirMichael1: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
Uhmmm, good morning everyone..
I'll be opening a new account and abandoning this one...
The heat is too much embarassed

Lmao.... You ain't seen nothing yet faith (I believe that's your name)..

I want you to do this when someone quotes you to type trash.

Take a deep breath, think of a soothing and wise word to calm the fellow and don't type it. Type the reverse. Fūçk you! It befits so many replies.

Your photo is nice, the effect is cool (dark and a soothing background and all that) albeit sultry. Mere viewing the photo would get ladies imagining things especially the lips.

Now guys who are bosses of this section (the alphas) don't wanna let go of their position just yet (your pix is a threat BTW) and had to use any means to bring down the photo and they succeeded and went further to see that you deactivated and are about to succeed again.. But I can't find your success anywhere angry

Also you have to understand that guys aren't ladies and can never act as such. Now you can't get an "aww, you're so cute with your inviting lips". Pfft! Highly gross and 'gayish' but ladies can type it to their fellows. Point is, we admire without commenting and when we comment, it's raw, juvenile and full of backlash. And as you may well know, the ratio of guys comment to ladies is alarming! grin

Nigga, man up! Develop a though skin sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Khutie: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
•••How old re yhu my niggur?? undecided All the beef around here is part of the fun hommie. Don't act like sissy. Nairaland ain't real life; there's more to life than this sh*t.
BTW where's the fvcking picture?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
I just want to lend a helping hand

I am my sister's keeper grin
I was extremely concerned that something terrible might happen to her beloved left boob grin

morning
Good morning daddy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2017
humbledbyfaith:
If you deactivate, I personally will crucify you.
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Good morning daddy
shocked daddy Good morning
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
shocked daddy
Good morning
Okay, good morning sweetie kiss
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Okay, good morning sweetie kiss
you are not serious grin
morning, how was your night?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
shocked daddy Good morning

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=62936285][/quote] daddy zone cry

Otherwise, why will a lady call a 26years nigga like myself daddy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
daddy zone cry
worse pass friendzone cheesy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
lefulefu:
worse pass friendzone cheesy
I tell you sad

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] do u have a mirror? pick it up, look at that face ask urself, why would som1 talk abt u?

i'm many things but a snake and gossiper, am not, that is why my friends are always my friends grin
You should thank your God I didn't see this mention since you're good at breaking my moniker. grin

I'm very jobless today to purge you of your foolishness, Jude.

First off, I'm not the one showing off signs of insecurities on here so you kind of need a mirror the most, and not just that, you should endeavour to see a shrink too 'cause your problems have graduated to psychological.

Secondly, you said you don't gossip nor betray friends or did I read the embolden wrongly?. I laugh in Swahili... cheesy cheesy Did you forget so soon that you blamed SI.NZ for your misfortunes weeks back here?. And don't forget how you washed your friend Oyind here. I'll be patiently waiting for the day you'll disgrace the third one, it's a matter of time. grin

#Cameleon!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
Bonobo27:
You should thank your God I didn't see this mention since you're good at breaking my moniker. grin

I'm very jobless today to purge you of your foolishness, Jude.

First off, I'm not the one showing off signs of insecurities on here so you kind of need a mirror the most, and not just that, you should endeavour to see a shrink too 'cause your problems have graduated to psychological.

Secondly, you said you don't gossip nor betray friends or did I read the embolden wrongly?. I laugh in Swahili... cheesy cheesy Did you forget so soon that you blamed SI.NZ for your misfortunes weeks back here?. And don't forget how you washed your friend Oyind here. I'll be patiently waiting for the day you'll disgrace the third one, it's a matter of time. grin

#Cameleon!.
[/s] i shld thank God fa? na wa hw u play blind sha, for the past 2months have u seen a mention from my moniker? Why are u pretending like I just started deleting ur moniker, I will never mention ur moniker ever smiley

if ure jobless that is not my biz, I dont care and it doesn’t matter to me, dont know why ure telling me, som1 that looks like u is always indoors idle

Insecurities, insecure my belle, me insecure? on this forum am the least insecure person, thats why I encourage hate comments against me grin grin grin grin

I dont betray friends and if you can mention one moniker that I betrayed I will deactivate and Neva return, the albino snake shared my voice notes with u, came after Julie and u say I betrayed him, wen I left plurimi the first time and 2nd time did u know?, did I say anything abt any1 and yet u call me a snake, if he never attacked Julie u think I would talk, as for Oyin, did u see a pix of her, am a liar na so I must have been lying also, since am a liar how is it now possible that I shamed her?

I will deactivate if u can mention who I betrayed, una just like to talk nonsense, it pains u that I made everyone know that are ugly, its not my fault ure ugly, ure what ure, pick up that mirror and see why people become disgusted when they see u, be honest to urself, will u be nice to som1 that looks like u? smiley
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
QueenSekxy:

hollup cretin!!so you are always clicking on my profile to masturbate with the pics really,,so masturbating with your old granny's pic is now stale that you have started masturbating with mine!!oshey a sex starved nincompoop with damage brain sell ,,who are you to call someone ugly you frustrated nitwit that had to lick the ass of a slagged old woman to afford 2 square meal a day..

what do you live for,,can you boldly say you are proud of your life??you are below human..really i don't know how you found your way to nl cos your likes are seen around parks pick pocketing and all that...I wouldn't say you are into G cos you obviously don't have brain for that.
you don't even have a good comprehension skill..
you are a very bad omen to the society and needs to be eradicated. see how unsafe you are seeing your fellow guy's pic.it shows how ugly and shabby you are.

olodo,,,cos your asain sugar mama managed to send you stipend for subscription you think you have the right to spew gibberish and litter NL with your vulgar words...shameless pig
[/s] same tin lala said cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i dont check ur dp how can i insult u na? i dont like insults that are not true na like ur own above that is why ur words wouldnt pain me but mine will pain u

from the abundance of the haert the mouth speaks, maybe in ur family u beg people for money and u expect people to be like u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

owerri mechanic, i dont knw why u try so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even if u type a million words, i wouldnt be moved, guess why?

i have neva considered you to be relevant, why shld i take what u say seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

observe how i always laugh in my replies, those laughs are tears cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
[s] i shld thank God fa? na wa hw u play blind sha, for the past 2months have u seen a mention from my moniker? Why are u pretending like I just started deleting ur moniker, I will never mention ur moniker ever smiley

if ure jobless that is not my biz, I dont care and it doesn’t matter to me, dont know why ure telling me, som1 that looks like u is always indoors idle

Insecurities, insecure my belle, me insecure? on this forum am the least insecure person, thats why I encourage hate comments against me grin grin grin grin

I dont betray friends and if you can mention one moniker that I betrayed I will deactivate and Neva return, the albino snake shared my voice notes with u, came after Julie and u say I betrayed him, wen I left plurimi the first time and 2nd time did u know?, did I say anything abt any1 and yet u call me a snake, if he never attacked Julie u think I would talk, as for Oyin, did u see a pix of her, am a liar na so I must have been lying also, since am a liar how is it now possible that I shamed her?

I will deactivate if u can mention who I betrayed, una just like to talk nonsense, it pains u that I made everyone know that are ugly, its not my fault ure ugly, ure what ure, pick up that mirror and see why people become disgusted when they see u, be honest to urself, will u be nice to som1 that looks like u? smiley [/s]
You don't betray people but the So-called Albino Snake was your friend?. What an irony!...I've mentioned two monikers you've snitched on and you want me to mention more. Don't forget I was the first person who told you to quit trolling your friend on that faithful day and you obliged. grin

SI.NZ couldn't have trolled your granny.

The victim's card you pulled is weak, very weak. How did I come of your VN? Let me remind you since you want to make yourself the victim. Oyind and Bush had a fight, you came in as the defender of the arch, and I asked what your problem was. You suddenly started mentioning SI.NZ 'cause you believed he was the reason you were leaving me. SINZ on the other hand got lots of mentions he didn't see and asked you but you claimed I called you his puppet and that was how he got numerous mentions. In order to collaborate both tales 'cause what you said was different from my narrative as a pathological liar that you are...He sent your VN for me to compare and contrast. Well, I wasn't expecting much as I was as disappointed as I've always been in you. You reek of illiteracy and couldn't pronounce "Mo-ni-ker". cheesy That being said, beauty is relative. Just as you became very ugly yesterday on seeing pictures of the op who was undeniably handsome. Tell me how your opinion of me is relevant?. grin Idiot!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
Bonobo27:
You don't betray people but the So-called Albino Snake was your friend?. What an irony!...I've mentioned two monikers you've snitched on and you want me to mention more. Don't forget I was the first person who told you to quit trolling your friend on that faithful day and you obliged. grin

SI.NZ couldn't have trolled your granny.

The victim's card you pulled is weak, very weak. How did I come of your VN? Let me remind you since you want to make yourself the victim. Oyind and Bush had a fight, you came in as the defender of the arch, and I asked what your problem was. You suddenly started mentioning SI.NZ 'cause you believed he was the reason you were leaving me. SINZ on the other hand got lots of mentions he didn't see and asked you but you claimed I called you his puppet and that was how he got numerous mentions. In order to collaborate both tales 'cause what you said was different from my narrative as a pathological liar that you are...He sent your VN for me to compare and contrast. Well, I wasn't expecting much as I was as disappointed as I've always been in you. You reek of illiteracy and couldn't pronounce "Mo-ni-ker". cheesy That being said, beauty is relative. Just as you became very ugly yesterday on seeing pictures of the op who was undeniably handsome. Tell me how your opinion of me is relevant?. grin Idiot!.
[/s] do i care? do i seem like i fu;cking care abt any of the people u mentioned?

stop mentioning me, thats my own, why is that one hard na?
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
do i care? do i seem like i fu;cking care abt any of the people u mentioned?

stop mentioning me, thats my own, why is that one hard na?

Don't beg me to stop mentioning you 'cause I won't, and you can't do a thing. I'll mention you when I want to 'cause that's my inalienable right as a member of this forum. If you don't want my mentions then start growing brain.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by CountCarter(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Over a young man's declaration of his handsomeness, that's the reason for all these rants and insults. Y'all should take it easy, show some love. A blessed Sunday to y'all.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
that girl, i have noticed that since she started dating that guy that wears carpenter cap she has been feeling on top the world, one day her craze go meet my tornado and i go do the needful lipsrsealed
I'm still waiting for the "needful" now.. cheesy
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
humeeh:
shocked
Taking nairalanders' bashing to heart can just make one commit suicide...
It's best you just find them funny and let it serve as a source of entertainment mbok...
Humbledbyfaith, welcome to the real romanceland of nairaland... Wicked people grin grin
Lmaoooo
This just shows how try d saying "u can't be bitter n be better' adage is!
Happy Sunday babe
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm still waiting for the "needful" now.. cheesy
took u 24 hrs to realize that i was talking about ur gutter relationship? with that kind slow thinking i can understand why ure dating each other, sloths wedding party in ibadan

i care so much abt som1 that knws u, so attacking u will be me attacking the person, u can get lost

dont mention me again, spits
Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
took u 24 hrs to realize that i was talking about ur gutter relationship? with that kind slow thinking i can understand why ure dating each other, sloths wedding party in ibadan

i care so much abt som1 that knws u, so attacking u will be me attacking the person, u can get lost

dont mention me again, spits
Lol, grin gutter relationship indeed. Our union is better than yours in million ways. We are a perfect match but I don't even know what name to give to yours. You a dating someone twice your age. Is it because of her "phat pvssy"? Or that gaping wide anus? Lol grin someone you won't even see throughout your Lifetime. Out of 100ladies,99 will choose my partner over you. Ugly duckling grin

Her badluck chased her countrymen away from her now she's seeking asylum in nigerians. Aren't you ashamed? You are dating a leftover. grin Two Nairalanders passed her to you so you can have taste of that "phat pussy" lol

Have you rented an apartment now? Have you returned back to school? Hope you know how to pronounce "moniker" now. Mama is calling, go suck her saggy cunt grin

5 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol, grin 1 gutter relationship indeed. Our union is better than yours in million ways. We are a perfect match but 2 I don't even know what name to give to yours. 3 You a dating someone twice your age. 4 Is it because of her "phat pvssy"? Or that gaping wide anus? Lol grin 5 someone you won't even see throughout your Lifetime. 6 Out of 100ladies,99 will choose my partner over you. Ugly duckling grin

7 Her badluck chased her countrymen away from her now she's seeking asylum in nigerians. 8 Aren't you ashamed? You are dating a leftover. grin Two Nairalanders passed her to you so you can have taste of that "phat pussy" lol

9 Have you rented an apartment now? Have you returned back to school? Hope you know how to pronounce "moniker" now. Mama is calling, go suck her saggy cunt grin
lets begin

number 1 no one is comparing relationships here, ure in a gutter relationship, 2 poor people dating is a gutter relationship, heard that he engaged you with an aboki ring

number 2 ur opinion doesnt mata cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

number 3 ure dating a poor man go figure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

number 4 every1 with sense in their head knows that its not her pix, expecting u to knw, is like saying u have sense, who am i to lie?

number 5 common misconception lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

number 6 lets begin with how he was dumped and he went to cry to friends and they came to attack the girl cheesy cheesy cheesy, there are people that i wouldnt even bother comparing myself with, no need

number 7 do you knw this one for sure? have u ever left nigeria? poor people sha, always assuming

number 8 another assumption, anybody that hasbt bleeped a person didnt date the person

number 9 why are u bothered, well i have been living alone in a 3 bed room flat ur snakes know this but they wouldnt tell u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

let me help u, just end this here for ur own good, you wouldnt like me to drag u round nairaland, people dont hate me cause am jude they hate me cause i always hit the spot, ur low self esteem will be too easy to burn

get lost for ur own good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
lets begin

number 1 no one is comparing relationships here, ure in a gutter relationship, 2 poor people dating is a gutter relationship, heard that he engaged you with an aboki ring

number 2 ur opinion doesnt mata cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

number 3 ure dating a poor man go figure cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

number 4 every1 with sense in their head knows that its not her pix, expecting u to knw, is like saying u have sense, who am i to lie?

number 5 common misconception lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

number 6 lets begin with how he was dumped and he went to cry to friends and they came to attack the girl cheesy cheesy cheesy, there are people that i wouldnt even bother comparing myself with, no need

number 7 do you knw this one for sure? have u ever left nigeria? poor people sha, always assuming

number 8 another assumption, anybody that hasbt bleeped a person didnt date the person

number 9 why are u bothered, well i have been living alone in a 3 bed room flat u snakes know this but they wouldnt tell u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

let me help u, just end this here for ur own good, you wouldnt like me to drag u round nairaland, people dont hate me cause am jude they hate me cause i always hit the spot, ur low self esteem will be too easy to burn

get lost for ur own good
Hahahahahah grin grin You live in a three bedroom flat? Please, I wanna pee grin grin grin. Guy, you live in a slum. I guess mama has send you this month's stipend, that's why you can renew your subscription. You are not fit for nairaland at all, your likes are picking pocket at the motor park and on the busy roads. Oh! I forgot, you are now their chairman. I hope they will deliver today's money so you won't go hungry tomorrow. Shave your bushy moustache before you quote me. Igbo smoker grin

4 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hahahahahah grin grin You live in a three bedroom flat? Please, I wanna pee grin grin grin. Guy, you live in a slum. I guess mama has send you this month's stipend, that's why you can renew your subscription. You are not fit for nairaland at all, your likes are picking pocket at the motor park and on the busy roads. Oh! I forgot, you are now their chairman. I hope they will deliver today's money so you won't go hungry tomorrow. Shave your bushy moustache before you quote me. Igbo smoker grin
that pix is last year, went for a friends burial with a side chick, i cropped out her face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

is that ur attack?

lets not do pictures game cheesy cheesy cheesy people are seeing me warning u nw they are quiet, if i start they will say jude is always over doing things

if its from that pix u made ur conclusions abt me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure showing ur intelligence with each comment

ure pained and i havent even started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
iamJ:
that pix is last year, went for a friends burial with a side chick, i cropped out her face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

is that ur attack?

lets not do pictures game cheesy cheesy cheesy people are seeing me warning u nw they are quiet, if i start they will say jude is always over doing things

if its from that pix u made ur conclusions abt me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure showing ur intelligence with each comment

ure pained and i havent even started
Oh my God! I'm looking for my lost dog cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here by iamJ(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh my God! I'm looking for my lost dog cry cry
nw lame is ur game cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure insecure and shallow no offence but is there anybody that saw ur threads against feminism and didnt see how unexposed u seemed

tot u were going to send me to the cleaners cry cry cry u look round nairaland finish na my attention u seek

quick advice, remove that pix from ur dp, fast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no need already went to instagram, got all ur pix that deserve ridicule even one that panties were drying behind u cheesy cheesy cheesy

the irony here is that u live in an uncompleted face me i face u house and u have the guts to mention me, u that cant afford to fed is mentioning me, wen ur husband to be aka carpenter cap mentioned me begging me for airtime, ask him why i didnt send it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

well no need for plenty key presses u will be seeing me around wink

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My End Of Year Apology. / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.