Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (52910 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Chydo63(m): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

I first met her but she said my biz was not good enough to keep us going.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

which kind hard to decide? Abeg move to someone who can truly love you.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Siki355(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

my guy run for ur life
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by illicit(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
the red signs for men are d following
1. does not like to take responsibility
2. cannot keep to his words no matter how small
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
7. when he dosent seem to value your opinion or ask for it
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)
your number 6 & 8 is confusing jare...
if he hold ur hand, kiss u in front of his friends, when they leave he no go wan touch breast?
na joke I dey o
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)

grin this girl eh.

No kill me here o
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Etinosajay(m): 7:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

You dey crase

Your village people have started Christmas early on your head, for you to be asking for advice on this kind matter
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Avwerosuojulie: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Rubbish

A lady should be this n DAT

Wat about you guys, after all u take submitted ladies for granted thinking she don craze for love especially wen d guy hans

Guy will be cheating n still expect her babe to look over it,

All dis writing should not freak a determined Lady,guys should also work it not looking for fault up n down and ignoring totally the good part of her
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by tosynho01(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
HRHQueenPhil:
HRHQueenPhil:

����
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Etuagievin(m): 7:41am On Dec 04, 2017
johncallidon:

did Yhu inherited this foolishness or Yhu learn it?
i disagree with that freeze own. Tithes is not biblical
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Etuagievin(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2017
johncallidon:

i disagree with you on that freeze own. Tithes is not biblical
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by enonche85(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Lol...

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by emmysexxy(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Kcconcept:
8 RED SIGNS YOU SHOULD LOOKOUT FOR BEFORE TAKING THAT GIRL TO THE ALTAR

Research has shown that love can make partners look high or act madly in love especially earlier on into the relationship. But with all these powerful emotions happening, be careful, your judgment can be beclouded. Most importantly, how do you tell or identify that your partner is a good choice for you, well a lot of study and many therapists has found that there are a few general signs you should be aware of in a relationship. Some people otherwise call this red flags. If you are looking forward to building a relationship that would take you to the altar, then these are the 8 red signs you should look out for in your partner.

1. HOW COMMITTED IS YOUR PARTNER

Watch to see how your girl follows through on her commitment In all aspect of her life. It is important to study your girl, once in a while create a task for her and watch how she follows it up. Check out to see if she’s a flake.

2. HOW DOES SHE TREAT STRANGERS

You can glean important information about a person from how they treat strangers, especially those who work in public or social places. Waiters, staff etc. If she’s too nagging in a social environment or towards servers. Then this is a sure sign you should be careful.

3. SHES TOO VIOLENT

It can be quite worrisome to have a lady who is violent. In fact, a study has it that women are most likely to initiate domestic violence. If your girlfriend gets violent while you argue, then that should signal to you as a bright Red Sign that you need to halt the relationship immediately.

4. SHE ALWAYS LIKES TO BE TREATED SPECIAL (LIKE A PRINCESS)

Be on the lookout for subtle and overt clues that your partner has that princess mentality. When one person has a sense of entitlement and expectation that her needs should always come before any other person, resentment and anger are usually the results.

5.YOUR PARTNER ARGUES ALL THE TIME

There is nothing wrong with conflict In a relationship, it's completely normal and in fact healthy at times. But when all she does is argue then there is a problem. Especially when is slightly over little things like being late for dinner, etc. then all of a sudden she starts feeling her mind with the thoughts that you are not committed to her.

6. SHE NEVER APOLOGIZES

Psychology calls the ability to recognize and take responsibility for a bad behavior CONSCIOUSNESS. It's an important attribute in maintaining a relationship if you can’t even apologize for doing something wrongly then what’s the need of loving.

7. YOU DON’T SHARE THE SAME GOALS OR CORE VALUES

It doesn’t matter how much you love each other, when you and your girl aren’t on the same page when it comes to things like values and life goals. Just bear in mind that things are so going to be rocky.

8. LOOKOUT IF SHES THAT DRAMA QUEEN TYPE

Beware of women who not only proclaim themselves to be drama queen but also revel in the roll. Study has it that they also swing from one emotional extreme to another when life seems a little boring or flat. They will go out of their way to stare up controversy. Example, when both of you are together, you can see her lamenting over you checking out another girl which necessarily might not be true.

source:http://www.kraftypedia.com/2017/12/8-red-signs-you-should-lookout-for.html

Number 4 is baseless and pointless,which woman don't want to be loved?...which woman don't crave for attention,? a woman who doesn't crave for your attention and forming macho is most def getting it elsewhere...
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by actrinity(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Israeljones:
this op no want make this 9ja ladies marry at all,If every guy is to go by this list..
virtually every Nigerian lady has one or 2 of those quality up there......especially that no 5
God bless my woman. She's exceptional of all these qualities. She's just true example of PERFECTION. God I thank you oooo.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by nonsovich(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:

Why don't my sisters jam mumus like this
e be like ur foolishness is just a decision!
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

Your mumu is grade one.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HSfoundation(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

Are you sure it is just love, or you are under one strong jazz, marriage or long term relationship should not be with preconditions. Do a best/worst analysis of what would result, soukd you decide to go ahead or not.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by tivta(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
Jodha:
What's all this rubbish all about....

Phork.. A Lady should should be treated like a princess... In fact like a goddess....
Op if she's a drama queen ..there's no reason why he shouldn't wife her...some guys like drama Queen's and stubborn girls...it's the dude choice...

Someone would just wake up think of one rubbish and create a thread 'bouh it....

Tufiakwa..

Na yahoo boy fit you. Spoilt brat...
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Alariiwo:
Story!

What about the married ho.es here that still send nude to guys on Nairaland? Their husbands no check.
They go about checking male profiles in search of illicit sex. Stupid dogs.

We should pray not to meet snakes jare.. noone can be trusted completely.

how do you know that? is this just an allegation or fact? i will like to know more of this because I have never seen or heard such from anyone here...
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by cstr1000: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

So if my car is scratched in public, I should just walk away?
When you suppose join me fight the culprit.

You are not a wife material. na people like una dey wreck una husband.

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
emmysexxy:

Number 4 is baseless and pointless,which woman don't want to be loved?...which woman don't crave for attention,? a woman who doesn't crave for your attention and forming macho is most def getting it elsewhere...
Yes every woman wants to be treated special...there is always a limit to everything
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
lillfyzzy:

wow, my girl should be the ideal wife, she passed all this points
Congratulations cool you can now take her to the altar smiley
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

So if my car is scratched in public, I should just walk away?
When you suppose join me fight the culprit.

You are not a wife material. na people like una dey wreck una husband.
grin cheesy
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

Wow...this is deep, do you think she loves you as much as you do love her ?? Dont make a choice you will forever regret
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2017
Israeljones:
this op no want make this 9ja ladies marry at all,If every guy is to go by this list..
virtually every Nigerian lady has one or 2 of those quality up there......especially that no 5
No cheesy don't talk like that bro...I want them to get married but before then...examination of conscience cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2017
cool
Quality20:
What could be better than a totally submissive lady?
cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Jodha:
What's all this rubbish all about....

Phork.. A Lady should should be treated like a princess... In fact like a goddess....
Op if she's a drama queen ..there's no reason why he shouldn't wife her...some guys like drama Queen's and stubborn girls...it's the dude choice...

Someone would just wake up think of one rubbish and create a thread 'bouh it....

Tufiakwa..
Calm down you are already displaying one of the qualities tongue
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2017
johncallidon:

deep grin grin
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Olalan:
My boss told me to also pay a close look at how she treats her family members, from parents to siblings. A growing number of the so called 21st century girls don't even respect their parents anymore, when she always discounts her parents words then take a leap.
this is another one cool nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
Who composed this?
coolme

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Iefosa:
My fiancée is all of the above!

She is always right

Tells her parents everything

Calls them everyday, sometimes, 3times a day

She is very bossy and treat me like a queen (only child, very spoiled)

She blames me for both my wrong and hers.

She doesn't know how to cook my kind of food,, because it's too exhausting according to her undecided. As in making semo, and soup.

But her good side are :

She is dedicated
Intelligent
Hardworking, (career wise)
Jealous wink
Very loving
Caring
Faithful
Rich(she is very comfortable).
She is a very nice person

Now I have been with some really bad girls in the past, they all have one thing in common= promiscuity. This is something I don't take at all. But then they were all dope in the other room cool

I know I'm in for a long ride, but the quality I desire in a girl she has them ,it's just all that her bad side and the family involvements in all matters that I don't like
This is risky cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
good talk but even after all this person wey won bad go still bad.....na when you marry her you know a woman's true love for her man....
people also say these...this is why courting before marriage is necessary

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by ogechy456(f): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Exactly. Espescaily how she treat her siblings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.