Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (52908 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Abeg moderators permit me small..... Na desperation wey dey pursue me

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.

Check on Amazon for e-copies.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
johncallidon:

did Yhu inherited this foolishness or Yhu learn it?

It has to be genetic. Nobody can teach that sort of foolishness
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Topccy007:

Brainless B!tches everywhere..... The reason u won't in your life time find a good man.

Tiri leta wods are;

Y_o_u. You

A_r_e. Are

M_a_d. Mad
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2017
makky555:

Tiri leta wods are;

Y_o_u. You

A_r_e. Are

M_a_d. Mad

Your 3 letter words are for you and your coming generations. Fool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Topccy007:

Your 3 letter words are for you and your coming generations. Fool

And your ancestors, your present family,your past and future, your Village people and your generation too

Bastardized scallywag ... Idiot son if his stupid father

Swerve
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
makky555:

And your ancestors, your present family,your past and future, your Village people and your generation too

Bastardized scallywag ... Idiot daughter of her stupid mother

Swerve
I just edited your new year package to suit your bastard self and the useless harlot mother that gave birth to you instead of aborting you and flushing you down the drain.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Topccy007:
I just edited your new year package to suit your bastard self and the useless harlot mother that gave birth to you instead of aborting you and flushing you down the drain.

Save your filth for your mother I hear harlotry is in your ancestry from both lineage that's why they produced a useless mistake like you to continue the work...

Quote me to confirm the statement above....

Doofus
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
makky555:

Save your filth for your mother I hear harlotry is in your ancestry from both lineage that's why they produced a useless mistake like you to continue the work...

Quote me to confirm the statement above....

Doofus
Ashawoooooooooooo
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Topccy007:
Ashawoooooooooooo

Wow! You just confirmed it..

Well your mother taught me well in that area... It's the only thing she's good at anyway...

Now back off angry angry angry

Bitch boy
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
haba guy see the fine gal wey u dey wash.
Abeg gbafuoo jhoor.
Na my babe oh
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

Wow! You just confirmed it..

Well your mother taught me well in that area... It's the only thing she's good at anyway...

Now back off angry angry angry

Bitch boy
Oloshooooooooo
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
Oloshooooooooo

Stop calling your surname on a public forum please....

At least apply the little sense you've rub off from mentioning me
gay
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Abeg gbafuoo jhoor.
Na my babe oh

He should wash his destiny twice before he thinks of washing me
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

Stop calling your surname on a public forum please....

At least apply the little sense you've rub off from mentioning me
gay
How was the harlotry night you went with your foolish mother last night?? I heard you guys like giving out ur maggots invaded pvssys for free grin grin grin

Bring it on, I have your time. My joy is that judging by your profile pic. I'm younger than you are... So let's see who will feel the pain better. In my place younger ones respect adults but I see you and your mad family members doesn't deserve any. Bastard frog!

Quote me again and see what I will do with your pictures I have on my phone. I will make sure I finish u on every blog I can lay my hands on. Try me
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Abeg gbafuoo jhoor.
Na my babe oh
I never even start with her yet. Pikin wey dem suppose abort throway
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
How was the harlotry night you went with your foolish mother last night?? I heard you guys like giving out ur maggots invaded pvssys for free grin grin grin

Bring it on, I have your time. My joy is that judging by your profile pic. I'm younger than you are... So let's see who will feel the pain better. In my place younger ones respect adults but I see you and your mad family members doesn't deserve any. Bastard frog!

Quote me again and see what I will do with your pictures I have on my phone. I will make sure I finish u on every blog I can lay my hands on. Try me

You're younger then me � see this ancient of days claiming young oo... You're a capital fool... your olosho mother and your promiscuous father raised an abnormal freak of a barf like you

You disgust yourself and humanity...

Young my foot

Gerrrooooottt
Do your worst with my pictures you have...

But don't ever in this your miserable life or in the one to come use it to jerk off

Piglet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

He should wash his destiny twice before he thinks of washing me
sweetheart why not just adhere to the phrase "silence is the best answer to entities bereft of senses"
just ignore him. It's obvious he's enjoying the vitriols.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
sweetheart why not just adhere to the phrase "silence is the best answer to entities bereft of senses"

Iz because ov you ooo...

If not I would've put the old fool claiming to be young in his place...
I'll ignore the rat

I_m_b_e do your worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
I never even start with her yet. Pikin wey dem suppose abort throway
because u chyk am she no gree abi?
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

Iz because ov you ooo...

If not I would've put the old fool claiming to be young in his place...
I'll ignore the rat

I_m_b_e do your worse
my gorgeous damsel, the dude is just jealous cos his gf isn't as tantalizing and elegant as u are and he can't even get such a beautiful damsel even in decades of years to come.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

You're younger then me � see this ancient of days claiming young oo... You're a capital fool... your olosho mother and your promiscuous father raised an abnormal freak of a barf like you

You disgust yourself and humanity...

Young my foot

Gerrrooooottt
Do your worst with my pictures you have...

But don't ever in this your miserable life or in the one to come use it to jerk off

Piglet
I can see you ain't scared of having your pics out there in the public due to the fact that you are already known as a street dog along side the females in your family cycle.

jerk off with the picture of an ugly buffoon like you??

You unclothedness cannot even erect the cock of a mad man.

It's like you've not even taken a good look at yourself.

You are a complete disgrace to womanhood with the way you and your mother sleep around.

You ain't even worthy to sleep with my dogs.

Old stinking thing.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Pvssy has gotten into your head.. Why didn't you look for a human to screw guy? You disappointed me
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
because u chyk am she no gree abi?
Nobody in my generation will sleep with a DOG
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
my gorgeous damsel, the dude is just jealous cos his gf isn't as tantalizing and elegant as u are and he can't even get such a beautiful damsel even in decades of years to come.
opportunist.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by makky555(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
I can see you ain't scared of having your pics out there in the public due to the fact that you are already known as a street dog along side the females in your family cycle.

jerk off with the picture of an ugly buffoon like you??

You unclothedness cannot even erect the cock of a mad man.

It's like you've not even taken a good look at yourself.

You are a complete disgrace to womanhood with the way you and your mother sleep around.

You ain't even worthy to sleep with my dogs.

Old stinking thing.

You're currently being ignored by me

Goan thank grandfinale for that

Greet your promiscuous mother and your paedophile father for me ooo.

Bye ogre
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Topccy007: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
makky555:

You're currently being ignored by me

Goan thank grandfinale for that

Greet your promiscuous mother and your paedophile father for me ooo.

Bye ogre

Stop insulting your parents now...... Do you want to kill them? Haba!
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Topccy007:
Pvssy has gotten into your head.. Why didn't you look for a human to screw guy? You disappointed me
but the girl fine nah haba bro abeg take am easy oh na girl oh.
U don nearly finish my babe with ur bad mouth oh
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Konquest: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kcconcept:
8 RED SIGNS YOU SHOULD LOOKOUT FOR BEFORE TAKING THAT GIRL TO THE ALTAR

Research has shown that love can make partners look high or act madly in love especially earlier on into the relationship. But with all these powerful emotions happening, be careful, your judgment can be beclouded. Most importantly, how do you tell or identify that your partner is a good choice for you, well a lot of study and many therapists has found that there are a few general signs you should be aware of in a relationship. Some people otherwise call this red flags. If you are looking forward to building a relationship that would take you to the altar, then these are the 8 red signs you should look out for in your partner.

1. HOW COMMITTED IS YOUR PARTNER

Watch to see how your girl follows through on her commitment In all aspect of her life. It is important to study your girl, once in a while create a task for her and watch how she follows it up. Check out to see if she’s a flake.

2. HOW DOES SHE TREAT STRANGERS

You can glean important information about a person from how they treat strangers, especially those who work in public or social places. Waiters, staff etc. If she’s too nagging in a social environment or towards servers. Then this is a sure sign you should be careful.

3. SHES TOO VIOLENT

It can be quite worrisome to have a lady who is violent. In fact, a study has it that women are most likely to initiate domestic violence. If your girlfriend gets violent while you argue, then that should signal to you as a bright Red Sign that you need to halt the relationship immediately.

4. SHE ALWAYS LIKES TO BE TREATED SPECIAL (LIKE A PRINCESS)

Be on the lookout for subtle and overt clues that your partner has that princess mentality. When one person has a sense of entitlement and expectation that her needs should always come before any other person, resentment and anger are usually the results.

5.YOUR PARTNER ARGUES ALL THE TIME

There is nothing wrong with conflict In a relationship, it's completely normal and in fact healthy at times. But when all she does is argue then there is a problem. Especially when is slightly over little things like being late for dinner, etc. then all of a sudden she starts feeling her mind with the thoughts that you are not committed to her.

6. SHE NEVER APOLOGIZES

Psychology calls the ability to recognize and take responsibility for a bad behavior CONSCIOUSNESS. It's an important attribute in maintaining a relationship if you can’t even apologize for doing something wrongly then what’s the need of loving.

7. YOU DON’T SHARE THE SAME GOALS OR CORE VALUES

It doesn’t matter how much you love each other, when you and your girl aren’t on the same page when it comes to things like values and life goals. Just bear in mind that things are so going to be rocky.

8. LOOKOUT IF SHES THAT DRAMA QUEEN TYPE

Beware of women who not only proclaim themselves to be drama queen but also revel in the roll. Study has it that they also swing from one emotional extreme to another when life seems a little boring or flat. They will go out of their way to stare up controversy. Example, when both of you are together, you can see her lamenting over you checking out another girl which necessarily might not be true.

Source:http://www.kraftypedia.com/2017/12/8-red-signs-you-should-lookout-for.html
This is a stellar post!
Well said.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by johncallidon(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
the red signs for men are d following
1. does not like to take responsibility
2. cannot keep to his words no matter how small
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
7. when he dosent seem to value your opinion or ask for it
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)
Did you Inherit this Foolishness Or You learnt it?
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by actrinity(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2021
Kcconcept:
keep it and continue to protect it cool
good afternoon, so sorry it's coming late, but still need to let you know that I've finally taken her to the alter last December, after 9yrs of friendship.
Thanks to your advice.
Enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.