Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (52909 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Meckzy81:

My Girl Does Not Have Any Of What's Mentioned Above.. I Dont Know If Shes Pretending Oh But We've Been Dating For 5years Now.
wow 5years cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Sammybase:
My Ex girlfriend is completely number 1 to 8 of the list... Even thou I waited for her to change she was just getting worst day by day that she started carrying weapon like heavy stone and bottle plan to hit me wen ever we have a little quarrel..

She wud accuse me at the slightest of cheat wen deep down she know I am not, she can never say sorry and she doesn't care about ur goal, all she cares about is hers. Menh it was terrible I wasted allot of fund thinking I was building my future wife not knowing its just a drama queen

And the only thing she can offer is sex.. Nothing else
So sorry for your experience with your ex. one problem with most ladies is they feel Sex is the ultimate key, u will meet someone great...just in case u haven't yet
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2017
cstr1000:

So if my car is scratched in public, I should just walk away?
When you suppose join me fight the culprit.

You are not a wife material. na people like una dey wreck una husband.

u are exhibiting traits of madness when you think fighting will solve the issue. ur woman should join u in displaying foolishness rada dan rendering a better solution for both parties. u are not a husband material but a tout
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by gentlegenius(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

I first met her but she said my biz was not good enough to keep us going.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

OMG... Did you just typed this?
Is she the only girl in this whole wide world?
I'm tempted to say that you need deliverance.
Now, pay attention let me deliver you...

Love is a transient emotion. You can fall in and out of love with anybody as when the right conditions and Environment are set. It is a wrong mindset to believe that there is only one person in this whole world that you can love. Believing you can make a person who doesn't love you to start loving you is even the worst. You can only only make a person pretend to love for as long as the conditions for her pretence can last. This is true for all individuals including you and the girl you are talking about. She left you for a rich guy, got used and dumped, you forgive and return back to her yet she is still giving you conditions... My guy, WAKE UP! This is a clear sign that she doesn't love If you accept her condition and marry her, then you'll keep accepting all her conditions for the rest of your life or else the marriage will collapse.
The reason why you think you still love her despite what she did is because you haven't given yourself the opportunity to meet and fall in love with other exciting girls. Maybe you are staring at a closed door for too long such that you can't see the other opened doors around you. You might think she's the right one for you because she has some qualities you like but you need to try other girls and see the qualities they have. Once you do this, you'll soon discover that there are even better girls than her. Don't let a wrong person acquire a permanent space in your heart. LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR UNNECESSARY DRAMAS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

seriously must we create a counter thread. these attitudes of women begin too feministic shd take a little hold. Men will always be superior no matter how hard we try. We just influence them with our woman power to be also submissive to us in a way not going all out for them.

#lines
well said ...God bless you
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Daboomb:

Showed this to my wife and ask her if l have any of these signs?

She replied: You have all of them and that is why you are so special, You will always be the love of my life and my King! shocked shocked

I was like when did you start drinking or do you need to see an optician? These are the "bad signs" that one woman posted online that you should never marry into? shocked shocked shocked
She was like: so you still read what all them bitches write online?
Such nosense are the product of a female mind that has been left standing for years on end and any woman with a husband like you wont have time to write such.

Still cant stop laughing but 'am lovin'it
cheesy grin grin best response to this post do far grin I doubt if she would even comprehend what you mean
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are stupid my brother. Let me be straight with u.

After sleeping with her your eyes will clear but you will carry responsibility that does not belong to you and when another rich man comes her way, she will still leave.

Whatt is difficult to take in that decision if not because you are just too stupid.

Bro take it easy with him
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2017
LordIsaac:
I think the worst sign for me is the last on the list....you wouldn't know what she really wants neither would you know her real person.
Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Avwerosuojulie:
Rubbish

A lady should be this n DAT

Wat about you guys, after all u take submitted ladies for granted thinking she don craze for love especially wen d guy hans

Guy will be cheating n still expect her babe to look over it,

All dis writing should not freak a determined Lady,guys should also work it not looking for fault up n down and ignoring totally the good part of her
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
actrinity:

God bless my woman. She's exceptional of all these qualities. She's just true example of PERFECTION. God I thank you oooo.
keep it and continue to protect it cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
cstr1000:

So if my car is scratched in public, I should just walk away?
When you suppose join me fight the culprit.

You are not a wife material. na people like una dey wreck una husband.
cheesy grin tell them...if u are not supportive then...
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Well written piece especially 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kennitrust(m): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

Love is a transient emotion. You can fall in and out of love with anybody as when the right conditions and Environment are set. It is a wrong mindset to believe that there is only one person in this whole world that you can love. Believing you can make a person who doesn't love you to start loving you is even the worst. You can only only make a person pretend to love for as long as the conditions for her pretence can last. This is true for all individuals including you and the girl you are talking about. She left you for a rich guy, got used and dumped, you forgive and return back to her yet she is still giving you conditions... My guy, WAKE UP! This is a clear sign that she doesn't love If you accept her condition and marry her, then you'll keep accepting all her conditions for the rest of your life or else the marriage will collapse.
The reason why you think you still love her despite what she did is because you haven't given yourself the opportunity to meet and fall in love with other exciting girls. Maybe you are staring at a closed door for too long such that you can't see the other opened doors around you. You might think she's the right one for you because she has some qualities you like but you need to try other girls and see the qualities they have. Once you do this, you'll soon discover that there are even better girls than her. Don't let a wrong person acquire a permanent space in your heart. LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR UNNECESSARY DRAMAS.
best advice. Thank very much.
D'bang say "you don make me in love". I could not control myself if she is anyway within my reach.
Such strong feeling for this girl sometimes leave me wondering if I was really OK.

Thank you to all those who empty their mind to me on this issue. Ur advices has add more maturity to my believe
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Rozaytee: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
the red signs for men are d following
1. does not like to take responsibility
2. cannot keep to his words no matter how small
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
7. when he dosent seem to value your opinion or ask for it
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)
3 gbosaa... for u... soo on point
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Rozaytee: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2017
johncallidon:

did Yhu inherited this foolishness or Yhu learn it?
no be only women... abeg men too Una get Una own for body
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)

Your no 4 is nonsense. Not everyone would want to attend midweek bible classes or even churches.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by KingRex1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
All Nigerian ladies have the num4 attribute, does this mean we'll never have to marry?
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
gbosaa:

Your no 4 is nonsense. Not everyone would want to attend midweek bible classes or even churches.

dont wori, u will find the satanist dat shares d same opinion with u, i wish u both the best.lol
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Rotimik: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

What you are feeling for her is not love because love is not feeling.

All those feelings will disappear after you marry her.

Her action towards your financial situation is the ultimate proof that she does not love you She is looking for someone to give her comfort, not someone to love.

You will surely regret it if you take her back. Forget the feelings. Feelings cannot sustain a marriage relationship.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
[qquote author=Kcconcept post=62965621] coolme[/quote]

Alright!
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

dont wori, u will find the satanist dat shares d same opinion with u, i wish u both the best.lol

Thanks.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by AntiWailer: 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kcconcept:

Bro take it easy with him

I am sorry Bro.

it was an annoying post.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by BrookeAPerso: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
[s]Someone would just wake up think of one rubbish and create a thread 'bouh it.[code][/code][sub][/sub][url][/url][/s][i][/i][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][right][/right]
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by jenko237(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
dingbang:
guy who swear for you biko?
grin
dingbang:
guy who swear for you biko?
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Tex42(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

A "dumped second hand" still dey give u conditions!

Ma bro vomit watin she give u chop na! This can't be love.
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Blonchilli(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
I can't seat for more than 1 hour without touching my girl's bra or panties. Doesn't mean I'm not serious smiley sometimes it even gives us something to talk about and yes, you can have a meaningful conversation with your girl/spouse while you're both butt naked cheesy sometimes it even make the conversation more sincere and from the heart kiss Mskrisx
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

Well said...you nailed it with this write up
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blonchilli:

I can't seat for more than 1 hour without touching my girl's bra or panties. Doesn't mean I'm not serious smiley sometimes it even gives us something to talk about and yes, you can have a meaningful conversation with your girl/spouse while you're both butt naked cheesy sometimes it even make the conversation more sincere and from the heart kiss Mskrisx

that is why the relationship will never work out..i cant wait for u 2 prove me wrong with evidence of course
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Blonchilli(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

that is why the relationship will never work out..i cant wait for u 2 prove me wrong with evidence of course
You don't even understand and stop jumping to conclusion. Can't you hold your spouse without sleeping with them? Can't you let your spouse know how beautiful he/her look without sex. There's no rule to making a relationship work. What works for you won't work for me. Of course not every time we sit together I'll hold your bra. I can't hold your bra in public because that would be absurd and outrageous cheesy you just have to look beyond sex and rules in a relationship to make it work
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
whatever you convince urself 2 help u sleep at night. u bera start making changes from this writeup
Blonchilli:

You don't even understand and stop jumping to conclusion. Can't you hold your spouse without sleeping with them? Can't you let your spouse know how beautiful he/her look without sex. There's no rule to making a relationship work. What works for you won't work for me. Of course not every time we sit together I'll hold your bra. I can't hold your bra in public because that would be absurd and outrageous cheesy you just have to look beyond sex and rules in a relationship to make it work
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Blonchilli(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
whatever you convince urself 2 help u sleep at night. u bera start making changes from this writeup

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by cstr1000: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

u are exhibiting traits of madness when you think fighting will solve the issue. ur woman should join u in displaying foolishness rada dan rendering a better solution for both parties. u are not a husband material but a tout
Better solution in the Nigerian road filled with mad road users looking for the slightest hint of weakness?

You must be not be a Nigerian. Like I said before, you are a potentially bad wife.
I pity who marry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.