Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children (4948 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by opomulero101(m): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Well if it's true i think d wife deserve an award for being so cruel,even if d man is impotent or wit low sperm count y can't u help him find a solution
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by pedrilo: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2017
I have always maintained that FG should make DNA test mandatory at birth to save a lot of people from been used and abused by their partners.
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by Roon9(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
This your advert technique makes sense die

Hum Gene

CEO of Hum Geme

Don't worry OP... Your position as media officer is still intact

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by ashjay001(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Taiwo20:

U sef, get sense diegringrin

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by 4koff: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Great advert albeit fake news. But for the sake of people that might find themselves in such situation outside this nollywood story. My advise is that, you keep quiet about it, no tell your Family, carry on with life. Where you want start from if u make noise about it?

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by crisisexpert321(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2017
It happens most of the time, all you need is to open your eyes when it comes to women issues. They can cheat the hell out of you. But men aint left out of this scenario
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by chival(f): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Taiwo20:

Was just going to type that .

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by jaywhoco(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
bro you smart. same came to mind here. na marketing jare

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by columbus007(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
A lot of people don't see the truth in all scenerio most time,ignorance is not an excuse,things are happening,same thing happened to my uncle,the first child was never his but the second,the second he never liked but the first,the first had all access to his wealth,money,investments,cars and all,but the DNA revealed it @d end of the day,stop calling this an advert there's nothing new under the sun.
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
I Will Just Beat Her To Death... I Cant withstand This. I Dont have That Patience...
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
4koff:
Great advert albeit fake news. But for the sake of people that might find themselves in such situation outside this nollywood story. My advise is that, you keep quiet about it, no tell your Family, carry on with life. Where you want start from if u make noise about it?
carry on with life and die slowly!!!.. It ain't easy to keep such things to oneself.....depression sets in and the person dies gradually
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by plessis: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Women dey avoid this thread cheesy

Like I tell my peeps, women were created to destroy men...
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by vicque(f): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
olaolaking:
In summary,
+ HumGene Limited offers DNA services.
+ HumGene limited DNA price is one of the cheapest in Lagos state.
+ HumGene limited have affiliation with a Canadian partner (a very good country)
+ HumGene limited CEO is nice.
+ HumGene limited CEO is concerned about her clients emotions more than the money.
+ HumGene limited CEO can be so calm even when you are rude to her.
Conclusion: When next you need DNA services, patronize HumGene limited.
Thank you.

You have said it oo
this one na executive advertising
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by deybholar(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
This particular story is obviously an advertisement for HumGene Ltd.
But realistically, there are several homes like this with such deep secret. The husband must have azoospermia for him not to have fathered at least one out of the 4 children. But the wife should have talked to him about it and he would have possibly given his consent. After all, she shouldn't remain childless for life for something that isn't her fault.
Re: How I Found Out I Am Not The Father Of My Four Children by Hector09(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
Taiwo20:
40 million for ur acct bro, i thought that am d only one thats seeing it as an advert

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Answer The Door Like This? .... (photo) / My New Boyfriend Has A Small Penis…at Least, It’s Small To Me / What If I Show You A Trick That Can Allow You Bang For Hours On Your First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.