Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (4403 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahaha I'm for everybody and nobody. Nobody fit collect me from anybody. I'm nobody's but God's

And yes, all we ask for is just little care and respect. Men also need to be pampered. Don't you think? We're babies and should be treated as such

True ... y’all need that TLC treatment wink but as long as we get it back no worries ...

It’s the guys who demand without giving
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

True ... y’all need that TLC treatment wink but as long as we get it back no worries ...

It’s the guys who demand without giving
Well, that's where the problem is. If you want to be treated right and respected, you better make it mutual. You don't treat her like shït and expect angelic treatment from her. Kolewerk!

Well, what do I know?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
Well, that's where the problem is. If you want to be treated right and respected, you better make it mutual. You don't treat her like shït and expect angelic treatment from her. Kolewerk!

Well, what do I know?

Kolewerk my dear ...
nice one @bolded
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by LadyMarionette(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
This is all I have to say

Side chicks don't deal with the husband's shii on the regular. He comes with his goodies, she gives him the treatment, and then he goes home. Main chicks/wives are very vital to the side-chick maintaining her sunny demeanour, because once wifey is gone and the side-chick becomes the main-chick, e go be like say juju dey that position.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk my dear ...
nice one @bolded
You see, I know how to treat a woman right grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Side chicks don't deal with the husband's shii on the regular. He comes with his goodies, she gives him the treatment, and then he goes home. Main chicks/wives are very vital to the side-chick maintaining her sunny demeanour, because once wifey is gone and the side-chick becomes the main-chick, e go be like say juju dey that position.
I'll tell you what it is. Only a mad man will keep a side chick that is worse than his wife. As a married man, if I'm gonna have to keep a side chick, the side chick my be making up for my wife's shortcomings. And when the side chick turns out to be super amazing, the horrible wife will be thrown out and the side chick ushered in

You see, these things no be juju or magic, it's plain simple. No man wants to come back home to a wife that acts all 'kingy'.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by PrincessNazor(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by LadyMarionette(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
I'll tell you what it is. Only a mad man will keep a side chick that is worse than his wife. As a married man, if I'm gonna have to keep a side chick, the side chick my be making up for my wife's shortcomings. And when the side chick turns out to be super amazing, the horrible wife will be thrown out and the side chick ushered in

You see, these things no be juju or magic, it's plain simple. No man wants to come back home to a wife that acts all 'kingy'.

My point is that after the side-chick becomes the main-chick, there will always be another side-chick. That's the essence of your post. It has nothing to do with the woman's shortcomings.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
LadyMarionette:

My point is that after the side-chick becomes the main-chick, there will always be another side-chick. That's the essence of your post. It has nothing to do with the woman's shortcomings.
The essence of my post is, if you don't wanna treat your man right, another lady will. Copied?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Posh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:
As a lady,what do you have to say about this..

a feminist said it's slavery because both the lady and the guy work and get stressed ,,so he should be able to take care of himself as she takes care of herself..

ladies ,,can you do this for your husby after being stressed in
your work place,,

guys can you allow your wives do this or compel her to be doing this for you.
..... Nwanyi... Owerri
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by BasketballGURU(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
ION CARE undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Doctormarvin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
If the woman is a complete house wife then by all means she should pamper the husband who go out to work and provide food for her and the kids but if she's working then she should be considerate enough to at least warm the food for the man cuz he looks very tired,either way,her choice ... same way I think the man can also warm food for a wife who has been out all day busy with important issues,thats what marriage entails to me..being there for one another...you people have interpreted feminism to mean little things you do to make the marriage interesting an act of enslaving...its even more painful when young girls carry the matter on their head like dreadlocks...like why the hell should you handle your marriage by the book of feminism,handling your marriage with the thinkings of people who ain't married to your husband...quite insane
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:
Modern day slavery grin

I fuss with pic one ... niqqa can find his way to the kitchen .. after all she prepared the meal and made sure there something to eat ...

Shalom
hahaha,,can you really do that to him wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Prognose: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Happier ? Maybe she is unemployed in the second pic
In that case why won’t she be happy ... chilling doing fuvk all at home it’s the least she can do

As long as she's happy no problem.

There are people who are employed and still committed suicide.

Employment does not ensure happiness.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by BiafranBushBoy: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
Toxic thread.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Toxic thread.
create your own undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by BiafranBushBoy: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

create your own undecided

I already did undecided.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by QueenSekxy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I already did undecided.
then find your way to your thread..
biafrabushrat undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by BiafranBushBoy: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
QueenSekxy:

then find your way to your thread..

biafrabushrat undecided

Nop!! I prefer your thread!! undecided

Afonja...

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Its a pity how most ladies ve lost common sense due to feminism. This days simple thing like preparing food for ur man Nd keeping the house clean is now termed modern day slavery. The ones that ve sense still keep their marriages while the foolish Nd gullible ones destroy theirs all in the name of bn a feminist. That u re working is not an excuse to disrespect ur husband.Most working class wife's work under more difficult Nd harsh conditions in the hands of the boss Nd still answer him sir,but when it come to their husband a little sacrifice becomes slavery.May God help u all Nd give u ladies wisdom Nd understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Kolewerk my dear ... nice one @bolded
omoge
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This by Giddy11513: 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
LadyMarionette:
God forbid! I can never do such. To be reading magazine and drinking juice with make-up on my face like a slay-queen. And when my husband comes back worn-out like that, I will now ask him to go into the kitchen to warm food for himself? I have conscience. I rather be on my knees to remove his shoe and carry his jacket on my shoulder......Op, I choose number two. My own feminism is with sense angry

I love you for this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 / Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) / OMG! Can You Tell What Is Happening To This Girl In This PHOTO? (see Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.